BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

That's a shame. Do the Estate have the other concert dates? Im assuming from the statement they've only unearthed the July 16th show.

It was the Princess Diana concert.He decided suddenly to perform Dirty Diana and withdrew The Way You Make Me Feel of the show

So DD was performed but TWYMMF was not?

i probably passed out in front of his pc. You'll have to wait until he wakes up, changes his pants, slaps himself a couple of times to knock himself back into reality and then he'll post his response... :lol:

^^^^ LOL!!! :rofl:

That's a shame. Do the Estate have the other concert dates? Im assuming from the statement they've only unearthed the July 16th show.[/QUO
Yes :-(

I don't mind if Dirty Diana is missing as its already been officially released on its own. But if TWYMMF is missing I will be pretty sad.

That said, if it's all it promises then the Estate have really come good, finally.

So pleased we're getting separate discs for the live stuff and the demos - i'd have expected them to cram it onto one disc.

Thank you Estate! Finally we get Bad Tour dvd

Now.. If they would have released "Don't be messing around" digitally then Bad would have "6" number 1 singles. Let's really show what Michael is about guys.. Buy, Buy. Buy!

Three words:

No Paper Slipcovers.

They look cheap, scratch the discs and wear easily!

That is all.

So excited!!

If they have Bluray material....why not use that? I am slitghly dissapointed, as my TV doesnt handle DVD well...but i should be happy. 3 CDs. wow.

The DVD was
sourced from Michael Jackson’s personal VHS copy of the performance as shown on the
JumboTrons during the concert. This footage was only recently unearthed and is the only
known copy of the show to exist. :-(

I hope they include dirty Diana and the way you make me feel in DVD. It's not perfect if we can't see two of the hottest live performance from Michael.

This honestly sounds amazing! The Estate really listened to us this time around. 3 cd's with new tracks, live tracks, AND a Wembley DVD? This is going to be mindblowingly awesome! :)

Great news! Personally I really want Dirty Diana to be on the DVD - I'd be much happier if it was only TWYMMF missing instead of DD.

DD was probably one of the best live performances Mike did on the Bad Tour. It is such an epic song to play live. I wish he performed it on the Dangerous and History tours.

you get it

Lets not start moaning now, this is really good news, lets just enjoy it :) If Michael had released the Bad tour DVD I believe this is the performance he would have chosen as he was so proud to perform for the royals. This will remind the rest of the world of the awesomeness of our boy.

BAD 25!!! :woohoo:

BAD Tour DVD!! & a LIVE BAD Tour CD!! OH MY GOD!! :woohoo:

Plus everything else! This Is… INCREDIBLE News!!!

Doing-the-Fresh-Prince.gif

I hope they include dirty Diana and the way you make me feel in DVD. It's not perfect if we can't see two of the hottest live performance from Michael.

There is Dirty Diana according to Setlist.fm

Whichever song is missing from the setlist I think they should include it as bonus material. :yes:

It will be great anyway, but if they include the missing songs as bonus, it will be just perfect!

Lets not start moaning now, this is really good news, lets just enjoy it :) If Michael had released the Bad tour DVD I believe this is the performance he would have chosen as he was so proud to perform for the royals. This will remind the rest of the world of the awesomeness of our boy.

I wouldnt call it moaning, per se, no one's throwing complaints at the Estate. I think we can all agree the Estate are putting in a great deal of effort for Bad25, were just simply stating that it would be great for a complete Bad Tour Wembley show. :)

YEAAAAAAHHHH
tumblr_m4dhs9k0g21qgfcvr.gif

This is the announcement i was waiting for!!!!
Freaking amazing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THIS JUST MADE MY DAY!! NAHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

tumblr_m4d2nxF73E1qfpf8f.gif

I won't see the Bad Tour tv comercialllllllllllllll

Now, I kind of expected the Wembley DVD, but I'd never have thought about a live album! Amazing!
And guys, Dirty Diana WAS performed on the 16 July show. It's TWYMMF which was left out. But who says that the Estate won't include it as a bonus? I finally have faith in them now again! :D

The only minor, minor thing Im disappointed with, is that the concert is the only Wembley show that doesn't include a performance of Dirty Diana, but still, this will definitely be a day one purchase for me!

it does! Mike prformed DD that night

Back