Best song on HIStory

What's the best song on HIStory

• Total voters
That song just has so much meaning and heart, very powerful. One of Michael's best IMO and one of my favorite MJ songs ever. Earth Song is probably the best song ever written so I voted that-it's just such a powerful song.

I chose Earth Song but Stranger In Moscow is also my fave on this album.

I voted Tabloid Junkie; such a brilliant song... however, it was a VERY close call between that and Earth Song. Earth song has such an important message and is so powerful, so really these two songs are my favourites on HIStory.

I chose Earth Song....then it would be SIM, and then TDCAU...

Geez, how to choose--I love every tract.

TDRCAU I love the drums and Michael's dancing and what he is saying in the lyrics.
Earth Song is wonderful and so important..

The only tract that I don't need a video or short film for is DS. That rhythm and
intensity gets to me every time. So, I'll say DS

I voted for TDCAU, but it was tough.

Earth song, Stranger in Moscow, Little Susie, Smile are all great songs.

I dislike YANA though (sorry for that).

For me, it's between They Don't Really Care About Us and Stranger in Moscow. Both powerful songs with powerful lyrics, yet very different singing styles and emotion.

Tough...but I'm gonna go with They Don't Really Care About Us.

That one is really tough, I love childhood and earth song and also money would have made my top few but Stranger In Moscow is my favourite I think

1. They Don't Care About Us
2. Earth Song

I also like 2 Bad, Scream & Tabloid Junkie.

I voted for They Don't Care About Us but I have other favorites, now that I have the album.

1. D.S
2. Stranger in Moscow
3. Tabloid Junkie
4. 2 Bad
5. Earth Song
6. Scream

Back