Break Of Dawn
Speechless
Heartbreaker
Heaven Can Wait
Invincible
You Rock My World (I love it!)
Privacy

The Lost Children...

a) it's completely his own composition and b) he was singing it so wonderfully to his kids in those videos.... and c) it's a beautiful darned song

Speechless is beautiful. :)
If I could pick a second it would be either You Are My Life or Heaven Can Wait.

I think that unbreakable, heaven can wait and break of dawn are from the best! But my vote goes to whatever happens because right now is the one that I can't stop hearing!!!

Poor Heartbreaker, no one thinks it's the best :( :D

My favourite is Break of dawn it's so sexy :wub: Though there is many great and beautiful songs like Don't walk away & Whatever Happens. It's a shame the whole album is so underrated on public.

I went for Speechless because that how MJ left me!! :D

But Michael does make it hard to pick JUST one!!!!

Unbreakable.. You Rock My World.. Whatever Happens.. :thinking:

Okay, I voted for You Rock My World.

Was hard, i voted for Heartbreaker to me is a killer song, the beat, the sounds, his voice, his passion when singing, cause is a love hate song Michael went crazy when he sing those kind of songs

the list would be

Heartbreaker( i love he would have done a video)
Invincible( i love he would have done a video)
Break of Dawn ( i love he would have done a video)
Threatened(i love he would have done a video)
Whatever happens (i love he would have done a video)
You Rock My world (i love the video, long version)

and on the tender side

Speechless (i love he would have done a video, kinda like You Are Not Alone)
The Lost children (i love he would have done a video, kinda like childhood)
You are my life
Dont walk away

Wow i just noted im the only one who voted for Heartbreaker, hah

Oh, i adore this entire album so much, i miss him after writing this i remembered some stuff, i miss him :cry:

Last edited:
Oh it's so hard to choose! I picked Speechless, but there are so many I love from the album! :)

It is hard to choose one.

Cry
you rock my world
the lost children
speechless
you are my life

I like all of them, but I have a special thing with "Privacy".

I voted for Speechless. I just love it. It´s such a beautiful, tender and sensitive song. I wonder who he wrote it for.

You are my life. Then Speechless, Heaven can wait
You are my life, because at this time of his life, his children was all he wanted to live for.
Gawd! This makes me cry..

You have a few compatriots. I'm most impressed with the brave (or foolish:D) soul who picked The Lost Children. That song is always given a hard time.

i dont know why u said that about The Lost Children song, just hearing that melody will make a throll cry, it was made to make people WAKE UP for the matter we are talking, and it shows Michael's relation with childhood itself

The Lost Children is amazing, beyond tender, beautiful and magical, i respect you dont like it, but calling foolish people only cause you think so, is pretty ignorant

You should remember that Michael had different topics in music tastes, he was not limited, the tender ones, the hard rhythmical ones the whatever you wanna call them, Michael loved and understanded music on its whole spectrum, thats why he was a genius

To say the Lost Children is for foolish only shows how limited in music you may be (sorry:))

Last but not least The Lost Children was a wake up call for people to realize the situation of the lost children all over the world, and that my friend is called L.O.V.E

and if its hard for you to hear, then dont do it:smilerolleyes::)

heaven can wait is my fave
but SOOOOOOOOOOO SAD to listen to especially after his death...coz , you know why (the lyrics).......that song makes me cry
:''(

Last edited:
Back