Best song on Invincible

What is the best song on Invincible?

• Total voters
i dont know why u said that about The Lost Children song

You misunderstood my post. I, personally, have a relatively positive opinion about The Lost Children but it is among the lesser regarded works by Michael. Most people who give it a hard time do so because they think it's overly sentimental and sappy. Because of its reputation, deserved or otherwise, I opined that it would take a "brave" or "foolish" heart to vote for it. I do think to fully appreciate it you need to be a parent.

It's a bit odd that CRY isn't getting much love. It's incredible. Epic, with a message, well produced and inspiring. Possibly the strongest song on invincible. who's with me?

Im with you!!! Cry has always been my fav on Invincible... but ever since MJ passed away it has become very dear to my heart! everytime I listen to it I tear up.. Esp when he says "Stories buried and untold, someone is hiding the truth" Im crying just thinkin about it :(. But the whole album is amazing im sad it didnt get the love it deserved!

Whatever Happens, You Rock My World, Threatened, 2000 Watts, Speachless, and Butterflies.

SUCH A GOOD ALBUM.

I have many favorites, and it's hard to nail one down. It depends on my mood a bit, but I love Cry very much. Followed by Invincible (very mesmerizing), Butterflies, Privacy, Speechless, The Lost Children (love to sing that myself :rolleyes2:) ... and ... and ... and ...
I love this album!!! :wub:

I had sooo hoped that there would be a follow-up album ... :timer: :cry:

Hevan Can Wait is sooo my fave song off the album!
I wish he had made a video of the song. :cry:

My favorite is WHATEVER HAPPENS!
I love the vibe of this song!
My second favorite is Unbreakable, but actually I love the whole album, it´s so like current,
it´s among my favorites *.*

Wow, I love them all...I really can't pick. I love how funky the album is. It's filled with emotion and truth too...I adore it :wub:

Voted for Butterflies. But this is probably my favourite album from Michael, so I love every single track on it! ;)

Speechless and Whatever Happens...I voted for Speechless though.

There are so many songs that I really LOVE like You rock my world, Speechless, Whatever Happens, 2000 Watts etc...... but nothing beats Threatened!!!:punk:

I voted for You Are My Life, I just love that song. You can just tell its about the kids :heart:. Its under rated in my opinion.
But My real favourite is Unbreakable...OMG when I first heard it, when it kicked in I was hooked !!!

All the songs on Invincible are amazing... Its such an under rated album !!

Speechless is my fave! It's funny; i'd consider Invincible my least fave MJ album, but it's got some of my favourite Michael songs EVER on it....Unbreakable, BOD, Speechless, YRMW, Butterflies, Whatever Happens, Threatened....

As every other lost child -> my favorite: "The Lost Children"
Also love "Speechless". Then "Unbreakable"... yeah, he's unbreakable :yes:

Speechless :wub: but also whatever happens, YRMW, Heaven can wait and You are my life - My son (six years old :D) loves the Lost Children and 2000 watts

1. You Rock My World
2. Break Of Dawn
3. Unbreakable
4. Cry
5. Threatened
6. Whatever Happens

Back