Best song on Invincible

What is the best song on Invincible?

• Total voters
Speechless is my favorite ballad on this album and You rock my world my favorite song on the album.

God, it's do difficult to choose. Voted for You Rock My World, but that actually doesn't mean anything: today this song really drives me crazy, but tomorrow I'll faint at the sound of Whatever Happens, Speechless and Cry...

I have to vote Speechless... everything in this song is amazing

Hard to choose just one so here's a few:

1. Break of Dawn
2. Butterflies
3. You Rock My World
4. Heartbreaker
5. Threatened
6. Unbreakable
7. Privacy
8. 2000 Watts

i love You rock my world since i saw the video when i was a kid :give_heart:

I would have to say Threatened. I just think the music, lyrics, intro, ending, etc. are just phenominal on this track. Apart from They Don't Care About Us, this is my favourite MJ song. I'm surprised this song isn't as popular as the others. What a great way to end the Invincible album.

I always like Unbreakable, such a powerful song. But I don't understand why this song was not chosen as the first single? It was said because of SONY? damn!

This album has been stuck on rotate here for weeks now. I love it more now than ever before.

Ever since I brought the album when it first came out butterflies was and always be a standout track from this album. I really don't like speechless and I don't get the appeal. *runs and hides*

Hard choise between "Speechless" & "The Lost Children", but I voted for Speechless!

Another ancient thread eh? :D

I'll pick You Rock My World because that's probably the only happy-sounding track on Invincible besides 2000 Watts and Heartbreaker (energetic songs). All the other songs are either slow and sentimental (Break of Dawn, Whatever Happens, Cry, etc.), or sound serious in tone (Unbreakable and Privacy, for example). I'm not saying that those songs are unenjoyable because they are good songs to listen to. But to me, You Rock My World is the standout piece on Invincible. Plus it is one of the only songs on the album with a music video, a cool one at that.

I think quality wise, the best song on Invincible is probably Heartbreaker. But I'm a sucker for ballads, so my favourite song from Invincible will always be Speechless.

For me it would be heaven can wait mostly, because it brings back memories to when I would sneak on the computer late at night, to just play games and watch YouTube videos.

Back