Beyonce's "If I Were A Boy" and 'Single Ladies" first singles!!!!!!!

I like listening to "Sweet dreams" I like the part when she sings: "tatooed your name across my heart..."

Excellent listens:

I AM...: If I Were A Boy, Halo, Ave Maria, Borken Hearted Girl, Smash Into You, Save The Hero (Bonus Track)

SASHA FIERCE: Single Ladies, Ego, Diva, Hello, Radio, Sweet Dreams, Scared of Lonely..

LMAO Simply the whole freaagggin album! lol

she is a talented superstar, but still hasn't made a memorable song yet IMO. alot of smoke and mirrors and nothing that has any depth to it IMO as of yet. she settles for Hamburgers instead of a steak and it shows. should be more developed and deeper than what she settles for. it speaks also of the record business of today and not making a talent like her's stretch beyond what is being offered. she needs some writers and producers on her albums instead of fast food cheap knockoff material she settles for.

Shes not a superstar she is just a popular R&B singer. Agree with there hasn't been no memorable songs by her, just hits of today, and thats all it is.

I finally heard the song single ladies and thats only because somone played it during my computer class, otherwise I wouldn't of bothered to listen...

Boring... it sounds just like the rest of her songs and I don't see what the big deal is once again.

take A look at this video clip when Beyonce was on Oprah last week performing "If I Were A Boy"

I'm so getting this album this weekend etiher Sat. or Sun. oh :yes: I'am !

I'm not too wild about "Single Ladies" but I do like "If I Were A Boy". When I first heard them I thought "If I Were a Boy" was basically "Irreplaceable" pt 2 and "Single Ladies" was this album's "Get Me Bodied".

"Halo" is the ish. I looooove that song. Best track on the album IMO.

Other stand out tracks
I"f I Were a Boy" (so much emotion in this one)
"Ave Maria" BEAUTIFUL vocals
"Sweet Dreams"

the whole album is great and she won me over..idk how but it was just something aout her emotion in "if i were a boy" and after seeing the video i fell in love with her again. Halo is my favorite song. i cant wait 4 her tour

003.jpg

004.jpg

Halo is the best song on I am... and video phone and ego is the best track on Sasha fierce.

Bob's remix/duet:

i56pg5.jpg

If I Were A Boy (Remix feat. R. Kelly)

This is one of my favorite albums. One of maybe 3 albums where I like every song on the album. If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies, Ava Maria, Halo, and Sweet Dreams are probably my favorites off the album.

I love watching her perform Single Ladies.

aslong as no1 steals my fave track. i live for halo and ave maria she sings it so gracefully.

I have to say i am loveing her album its so different, her best work ever

take A look at this video clip when Beyonce was on Oprah last week performing "If I Were A Boy"

I'm so getting this album this weekend etiher Sat. or Sun. oh :yes: I'am !

I was just going to post about this show.
When I saw Beyonce on Oprah that day, that's when I had a whole new view on the song.
Even tho she was syncing, she threw down!
In a nutshell, seeing her perform this song made me like it more. I wasnt crazy about it at first. :)

I still havent purchase the CD yet, but plan to.

Back