Big Tattoo & Piercing Thread

Here's a picture of the one I got on my left forearm :) It took ages to heal after having two seperate reactions! :mello:

79962945.jpg

Loving everyone's tattoos!!
I'd really like to get one some time before the end of the year. I'll be most likely getting it on my wrist, and I would like for it to be a motivating phrase or a word...something like "Carpe Diem" or an inspirational expression that reminds me to make the most out of the present.

I really want to get another tattoo. I've got an MJ one on my arm, but I want something different now. I'm just waiting for a flash of inspiration.

Loving everyone's tattoos!!
I'd really like to get one some time before the end of the year. I'll be most likely getting it on my wrist, and I would like for it to be a motivating phrase or a word...something like "Carpe Diem" or an inspirational expression that reminds me to make the most out of the present.
Ohh Carpe diem is very nice! :D

I really want to get another tattoo. I've got an MJ one on my arm, but I want something different now. I'm just waiting for a flash of inspiration.
Do you have pics of your tattoo? ;D

Here's a picture of the one I got on my left forearm :) It took ages to heal after having two seperate reactions! :mello:

79962945.jpg

Stephen this is cool!

I sooo want an MJ tattoo.. something small though.. on my back at the shoulder.. maybe the MJ HIStory symbol.

I'm dying to get another (non-MJ) tattoo done.

I wish I had a cool idea. Any suggestions?

If you have a tatoo you ar really a Die hard fan

I self have also tatoo's but non from MJ, it might be one for in the future to think about

Omg i love everyone's tattoos! and piercings! :D im getting my first tattoo in a few months can't wait! :D I've been waiting to get one since i was 16 years old! :lol: ....i'm getting elephants around my ankle (as seen on Flea from red hot chili peppers except he has them on his arm :p) they are holding each other's tails,i think it's a really nice tatt - i love it :wub:

imgres

Last edited:
I've wanted to get a tattoo for as long as I can remember, but I've also wanted to dye my hair and do tons of other things I've never been allowed to do. =/

I should go for it, though.

Here's my first tattoo.

My_first_tattoo_Hinata_Hyuga_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

I got it before I started college it was in late summer of 07'.

Back