Big Tattoo & Piercing Thread

I love all your tatts and your right they are addictive. so far i have 10 and a few piercingsears, nose, nipple and belly button... heres some pics

MJJTATTOOS007-1-1.jpg

MJJTATTOOS006-1-2-1-1.jpg

BUTTERFLIESTATs006.jpg

MYTATS009.jpg

back009.jpg

TATTS.jpg

the lrg one on my lower back is going to be covered with a new design, it will be a peacock but i need to save for it.

Last edited:
You're all so brave! :D
I have always kind of hoped I could get a tattoo.. I would take Chinese marks for faith, hope and love on my hip. Maybe in some years I'm brave enough to actually do it :bugeyed

LOL Yea I get asked all the time if I will regret them when I'm older. I don't think I will regret them or grow old of the designs. I have had my first one for 3 years and it has just literally become a part of my skin. When I look at myself I don't even notice it unless I am actually like, LOOKING at it yanno? They just become a part of your identity and you can't grow old of something that is just a piece of you. They are the best when they have special meaning too. It's like, a piece of jewlery that you love and cherish forever, but you can never lose it. That's how I like to think about it :)

I just hope my skin doesn't make my tattoo fade to nothing in time cos of my Psoriasis :(

I just hope my skin doesn't make my tattoo fade to nothing in time cos of my Psoriasis :(

Hopefully it will be alright. I got a tattoo in almost the same place in late 2000 and I have that keratosis (like mass amounts of red bumps that never leave) on my legs. So far it hasn't faded at all. Makes me wonder if it will later down the road though.

I could never get a tattoo for fear of becoming tired of looking at the same image forever. Piercings on the other hand I don't mind because you can take them out.

That's how I am too. It's kinda good, for me at least, cause I was oh so close to getting a couple tattoos when I was about 16-18ish that make me cringe thinking about now :giggle: And when I got bored of my naval piercing, it was simple, I left it out. So I admire other people's tattoos instead. You all have such great tattoos by the way! And the girls with ones on your feet, very brave, I get squimish just thinking about how that must have felt! I really like dramatic tattoos too, like arm sleeves and full back, on both guys and girls. It definitely makes you stand out. :yes:

Oh I used to have my cartilage pierced too.
I wanted an Industrial but then my sister got one and she said it really hurt:eek:
2hi46kw.jpg

I had this...and it hurt very bad. Scar tissue actually formed too, it was no fun! But it looked good at the time lol.

Oh I love that tattoo Claire! I've always loved that image Michael used for Butterflies.

Right now, I only have my ears pierced twice and my nose. I used to have my naval pierced, but the douche bag who did it (Rotten Ink, you live up to your name: ROTTEN!) pierced it on an angle and it kept getting inflamed and blood blisters. I ended up taking it out in August of 09 after a year and two months. I thought of getting it re-done again, but I don't know if the second time around will be any better. Brandon, the guy who pierced my nose and the one I want to tattoo me, said it could be much easier the second time.

No tattoos yet. I plan to get an ambigram on my wrist and an MJ inspired tattoo on my ankle. Then later down the road, a few more.

I'm living vicariously through all of you as I'm too scared to get one done lol!

Yay I love seeing tattoos!

I myself currently have a super lame tramp stamp that I plan on getting covered sometime this year.

2945476937_f173f13bbc_o.jpg

(pardon me in my underwear...LOL...this was an artistic photo I did 2 years ago...it's all I have of my tattoo)

As for piercings, aside from my ears I have a labret piercing :D

3208836502_dea16d23a4.jpg

4169242931_37bd22199b.jpg

^^ You're so pretty!

Love the labret and kinda like the tat too..though it's not something I would have gotten tattoed ;D I think it's cute!

^^ You're so pretty!

Love the labret and kinda like the tat too..though it's not something I would have gotten tattoed ;D I think it's cute!
Thanks dahling!
Yeah...the tat...I really wish I never got it. I'm hoping to get it covered with a tree in the future, and then add an MJ tat above like so:

michael1.jpg

^

omg that is beautiful!!!! I love the tree, its like MJs giving tree with birds and Michael as an angel. Its so pretty! Too bad its not real lol ;) I've always been afraid of having an actual sketch of MJ on me (for fear the artist might not draw him well) which is why I got the logo. You really have to be careful about your artist, make sure they are very skilled before you go! :)

^
omg that is beautiful!!!! I love the tree, its like MJs giving tree with birds and Michael as an angel. Its so pretty! Too bad its not real lol ;) I've always been afraid of having an actual sketch of MJ on me (for fear the artist might not draw him well) which is why I got the logo. You really have to be careful about your artist, make sure they are very skilled before you go! :)
Thanks Shayla! Hopefully I'll have this tattooed on me this summer :D ...I know that with portraits you gotta find a crazy good tattoo artist. I was planning on saving up for a trip to Miami Ink for mine...but we'll see. I'll definitely make sure I find the best of the best though.

Wow Amy!
That looks amazing! :shock:
I like the tree with the birds coming out of it!
And Shayla is right..
I'd be so scared to get a portrait! LOL
Cause I've seen alot of failed portraits..
Good thing you want to save up for Miami Ink though!
I always wanted to go there and get a tattoo!

I have this one on my foot
tattoo2.jpg

tattoo3-1.jpg

QUOTE]

I love this style :) nice

Cute tattoos Stacey

These are my piercings..
It was hard finding pictures but here they are..
1. Nose
2. Tragus
3. Off centre Labret
2yn5gxv.jpg

Cool ! I wanna have one on my nose

Thanks dahling!
Yeah...the tat...I really wish I never got it. I'm hoping to get it covered with a tree in the future, and then add an MJ tat above like so:

michael1.jpg

Amy, this is amazing design love it :clapping:

Okay, here i come!

and now my michael jackson tattoo on my back ( not finished yet.)
mjtat2klein.jpg

its beautiful :yes:

I have triple ear piercing plus 1 cartilage. I want one at navel too:) my MJ tattoo design still in my head because I m not good to draw the picture I want on the paper I don't know when I can have it. :D

I think I know what I want my 2nd one to be! :) I would love to get a peace symbol tattoo. Kind of Like Lady Gagas but I would put mine in another spot

gaga1.jpg

That's a cool idea! ^

I want a new piercing..
A microdermal/Dermal Anchor between my breasts.. :mellow:
I've always wanted it..but I'm kinda scared :lol:

20tfeih.jpg

piercinggg.jpg

Because of the reaction I had from my last tattoo I won't be getting one in the near future :( It's only just healed properly now thank god! I'm too lazy right now to post it here but those of you who have me on facebook/twitter I am using it as my userpic :)

^^ I've seen it! it's a tiny picture though.. But it looks cool!

I took a "better" picture. LOL
It says; "Music is my religion"
And it's on my collar bone! ^_^

209ioih.jpg

This was my first ever MJ tattoo.
I got it done 5 years ago and Im so proud of it not only because its MJ but because of the other more personal meaning it has.
I got it done after the trial which to me says alot because it is my statement to world telling them that no matter what he goes through Im always going to be here for him.

I went for this mainly because its different from what other people have.
Every other tattoo I see is the MJ logo and 1 why get something that everyone else has got and 2 nobody knows that its MJ unless your an MJ fan and I dont see the point of getting something done that nobody know whats it is so I came up with this:

This is the second one I got done.
I got it done four years ago and even though it hurt like hell (never get a tattoo done on the bottom of your spine) I love it so much.
Theres only one reason pure and simply why I got this done and thats because of my love for the Bad era.
Anyone who knows me will tell you I literally am obsessed with the Bad era.
That is my era.
Everything I love comes from that era,song,short film favourite performances everything,I even get called the Bad girl by my fan friends,its just how Im known so I thought it would be only natural to get the following.
The original idea was to get the face from the cover with the logo but I just went for this instead.

Here's mine.
My_first_tattoo_Hinata_Hyuga_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

This is my very first tattoo, Hinata Hyuga of Naruto, I got a few years ago at "Proud & Permanent" in Timmins. The tattoo shop's needles have hospital sterilization with z Prestige Medical Autoclave, they're safer since they sterilized the needles and disposes them after use. When I show my friends asked me "does it hurt", well it didn't me at all, it's mostly masage and pinching all in one, not to painful, besdies, I've been through needles a lot before getting a tattoo. I'm planning on getting another one soon, maybe next summer.

Back