Big Update in Raymone Case! MJ Responds

You 2 bring up a good point.. what would have happened if she refused to sign it? And Michael refused to change it. Would she not have been paid?

if she refused to sign it,then she cud sue with no problem,but since she did indeed sign it, she really doesnt have a case lol

stop pointing....it's RUDE cdfu

ok, if she refused, mj could've did other things to make her do it. she's just a bit um...off.....so either she's so off that she 'forgot' about this or something cancelled this or rendered it void and she'll have a rebuttal.

aeg couldn't have been 'bothered' w/ this cuz per mj's reasoning...they didn't knwo cuz he didn't know. im so confused right now.

my head hurts

stop pointing....it's RUDE cdfu

ok, if she refused, mj could've did other things to make her do it. she's just a bit um...off.....so either she's so off that she 'forgot' about this or something cancelled this or rendered it void and she'll have a rebuttal.

aeg couldn't have been 'bothered' w/ this cuz per mj's reasoning...they didn't knwo cuz he didn't know. im so confused right now.

my head hurts

cdfu

im serious. between nonsense and beyonce's ass, im just off.

i don't think this is all there is to it. it can'tbe this cut and dry or raymone really needs some time in the corner...no way she can be this dense and forget. either she's got an ace up her sleeve or she's as slow as trish predicted three yrs ago.

i hate when she's right

right if it is,she needs to sit her ass down 4good lol,and soso leave my beysus :wub: alone

man this aint the last raymone that will enter MJ's life. the bigger he gets, the more money hungry wolves in sheeps clothing that will come. aint nobody strong enough to avoid MJ's new money..cept maybe his own kids. damn...his own dad couldn't stop looking at numbers. what makes sense that a stranger would?

i hurt for MJ on that. and it aint gunna be MJ's fault..cus he knows what his money looks like. they don't.

ur right when u say t his isn't the last we've heard of raymone....maybe tscm can elaborate on that more when he gets the info.

but ur right about one thing...people's intentions could be the most pure of all but money makes people change and that'swhat's sad. he needs someone who's not only villigant for him but can resist temptation and do things that not only benefit mj but his children. too many managers are lookingout for themselves cuz whatever he makes, they get a cut. even if it wasn't a healthy business endeavor...like the japan thing. that was pure fan exploitation imo....but what's past is past.

the new yr will bring new yaki and new lawsuits. this is the first of many for the new era.

lmao im sorry but NO ONE in their right mind wud sign that ish lol i wudda looked @ mike like he was a fool

I agree with you Shaun, had MJ put that piece of paper infront of me I promise you I would've given him the meanest side-eye ever. Str8 looked at him as if he had a booger dancing around in his nose..

Yo, she conviently forgot that she signed that paper, and when she put this lawsuit on blast, she figured she would drop a few lines about MJ's personal business in hopes that he would become scared that she would tell something really personal and therefore pay her off or let her ass get in on the THIS IS IT $$ train. *singing the O'Jays song - Love Train but switched the words to Money Train.*

Here are the lyrics to the O'Jays song *For the Love of Money* fits her to a T..:
Money money money money, money (x6)
Some people got to have it
Some people really need it
Listen to me y'all, do things, do things, do bad things with it
You wanna do things, do things, do things, good things with it
Talk about cash money, money
Talk about cash money- dollar bills, yall

For the love of money
People will steal from their mother
For the love of money
People will rob their own brother
For the love of money
People can't even walk the street
Because they never know who in the world they're gonna beat
For that lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar, money

For the love of money
People will lie, Lord, they will cheat
For the love of money
People don't care who they hurt or beat
For the love of money

A woman will sell her precious body
For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
Call it lean, mean, mean green

Almighty dollar

I know money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people

Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime
Money can drive some people out of their minds

Got to have it, I really need it
How many things have I heard you say
Some people really need it
Got to have it, I really need it
Lay down, lay down, a woman will lay down
For the love of money
All for the love of money
Don't let, don't let, don't let money rule you
For the love of money
Money can change people sometimes
Don't let, don't let, don't let money fool you
Money can fool people sometimes
People! Don't let money, don't let money change you,
it will keep on changing, changing up your mind.

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/allaboutthebenjamins/fortheloveofmoney.htm

People are saying she was stupid to sign that form. But the truth is this form is very common in the business world and people sign it all the time. It is not stupid to sign it. If she would have declined to sign it, Michael could have requested that she put in writing why so that his lawyers could use it later if need be. It also could have been a part of her contract.

People are saying she was stupid to sign that form. But the truth is this form is very common in the business world and people sign it all the time. It is not stupid to sign it. If she would have declined to sign it, Michael could have requested that she put in writing why so that his lawyers could use it later if need be. It also could have been a part of her contract.

I am sure others have signed something similar to what she has signed but I think she was stupid to sign that and then act like it never happened. I mean if she felt the need to ask for more money then own up to signing the paper and then state why the judge should overturn this document and allow her to continue on with her lawsuit.

yes. and people sign cus they figure they got mouths to feed. they can't worry about the situation at the mo.

she's not stupid for signing this thing.. she's stupid for sueing him after she did. at the time she might have been satisfied but now Michael looks like an easy way to make more ca$h. and ALOT of it. i totally can see the picture: people hear michael is coming back, recall he once talked to them and their eyes become like
ds1102907101059sm.gif
'ching

it's all about the timing. she could sue him back then, when thriller25 was released and ask for the money, but since she knew he's going to come back sooner or later.. she just waited for the big cash. that's how I see it.

actually i would sign this contract. if it's fair, of course. actually why not? if the man payed me well and stuff.. the only reason for not signing it, is for defrauding your boss sometime later in life. and that's what she's trying to do even after she did sign:doh:

Last edited:
she's not stupid for signing this thing.. she's stupid for sueing him after she did. at the time she might have been satisfied but now Michael looks like an easy way to make more ca$h. and ALOT of it. i totally can see the picture: people hear michael is coming back, recall he once talked to them and their eyes become like
ds1102907101059sm.gif
'ching

it's all about the timing. she could sue him back then, when thriller25 was released and ask for the money, but since she knew he's going to come back sooner or later.. she just waited for the big cash. that's how I see it.

actually i would sign this contract. if it's fair, of curse. actually why not? if the man payed me well and stuff.. the only reason for not signing it, is for defrauding your boss sometime later in life. and that's what she's trying to do even after she did sign:doh:

you make a lot of sense. people say they'd look twice, but most people never imagine working for Michael. i'm sure Raymone never imagined it. when she got the gig, her reaction had to be like that of the dancers who got the gig for This Is It. gangsta dudes crying, and girls having a hard time holding it together. it's unimagineable, but it's happening.

if they do, it's as if they won the lottery. all sense is out the window.

and..forget about Michael..what about Michael's Monneeeeyyyy??

yeah..that's the thinking. those dancers gettin eighty thou a piece...forget about thinkin sensibly for a moment. ur gunna black out, cus u never imagined it. so what was in store for Raymone? nuff said. forget about sensibility.

and as All The Lovely Flowers said...many businesses are like that with contracts, and people are thrilled to sign. they feel good about themselves. they're entering into a great business opportunity. especially in today's economy and businesses want to protect themselves. how much bigger the magnitude with Michael?

Last edited:
will never understand what damage came out of the WMAs; and what is media printed has nothing to do with reality. We all can pull tons of examples out on that one. There was no personal or professional damage done as a result of the WMAs. None.
well if u were in the uk in the days after the show u would have seen the damage tha twas done. it was P.R disaster and mj would have been better off not doing any of it.it was also funny how there was so little publicty about him going to the world records office to get his awards. .even fans and paps that where being tipped off about him going to dinner somewhere (hardly a big deal) didnt even know he was going to the award offices. hardly a mention of it anywhere in the press. even the most basic P.R bain couldnt do. the whole wma mess was the most basic of P.R and even bain couldnt do that right

well if u were in the uk in the days after the show u would have seen the damage tha twas done. it was P.R disaster and mj would have been better off not doing any of it.it was also funny how there was so little publicty about him going to the world records office to get his awards. .even fans and paps that where being tipped off about him going to dinner somewhere (hardly a big deal) didnt even know he was going to the award offices. hardly a mention of it anywhere in the press. even the most basic P.R bain couldnt do. the whole wma mess was the most basic of P.R and even bain couldnt do that right

Then, if the the damage was that bad, why was it so easy to sell-out this concert? And, what about the publicity that is going on now surrounding the upcoming concerts? Are you all being saturated in it without any B.S. reporting? So, who is it that can't handle such basic P.R. now?

Again, Michael could have thought she was doing a great job or he could have thought she was doing a bad job. But, really, based on the reasons given here, he was the one to know that because he was the one dealing with it and knowing what he wanted done and not done. He was the one reacting to the information printed, the same as he is doing now. There has not been one all out media blitz with any of the B.S. printed now; same as always, a statement here and a statement there. I still see reports of him having skin cancer despite previously made statements.So, is he and his team along with AEG still inept at handling basic P.R. or do they simply choose what is truly a P.R. nightmare by tougher standards than fans do? Michael's P.R. was no different then than now with the exception of there being some appearances and a couple of great magazine shoots. When was the last time michaeljackson.com or michaeljacksonlive.com were updated at this time with a major event going coming up? If it's not a priority now, what makes anyone who criticizes a lack of an updated website, think that it was one beforehand when he wasn't actively putting a project together? He's not communicating directly with the fans anymore than he did then. Until we know specifically what was arranged as well as approved and denied then and currently, we really need to stop with the evaluations on his part or his team's part. If things aren't satisfactory to him, then he will take care of it as he obviously does. Things that he truly wants hands on input into to make sure that they are exactly like he wants it will get his attention.

So what is the fact with the actual case?

Raymone wont get any money or ??

she shouldnt get any no. she signed a contract when she got her final payment when she stopped working for mj saying that she agreed she was not entiltled to anymore money and what she was being given would be her final payment ever regardless of what may happen later.

So what is the fact with the actual case?

At this point, they have to wait for the judge's response to their motions; I guess Raymone's attorneys will also file responses. But, truly, she should get blasted for not putting in that release agreement. I can't see how the court is going to swallow that one easily.

Actually i think people sign contracts like the one Ray Ray did all the time. ..Absolving an entity of responsibility financial and other once a stipulated contract period is over. It means once you have been paid for the services rendered during the contract period you have no association with the company you WORKED FOR and the company owes you nothing else.

I don't know what Raymone's thinking with this 44,000,000 lawsuit. seriously.

its funny.. Michael can never ever win.... when he doesn't cover himself with people he works with (ie: Granada Television with the LWMJ episode)... fans call him stupid...

when he does cover himself with pretty solid contract... fans still call him stupid for doing it and having an ex-employee sign it..

He just can't F-ing win...

I for one am glad he ain't taking NO shit now!!! with folks.. and covering his tight billionare azz... people can criticize all they want.. but the man has had enough!

I agree with some posters here.. Michael is on the edge of making MILLIONS$$$
her azz got greedy, orchestrated the way the notice was handled knowing Michael
would not get the lawsuit notice becuz she knows what the security guards are
told.. and she knows that Michael is busy prepping for the UK tour... she knows how to avoid him getting that notice.. so she made the website to make it public knowing how
Michael operates... she wanted to win by default....know good and well she signed that
release...

Raymone knows the whole Jackson family... she knows how to get a hold of Michael...

and I believe that Michael was shocked when he did learn about the lawsuit.. that
release was iron tight...

greedy azz... sorry.. but Charlatants... irrate me.. and she is a Charlatant!

Last edited:
I think at first, she probably thought she made out good when she got that $488,820K check. I mean, hey, $488,820K is not chump change. Maybe it’s like chump change for MJ, but not for the average person that's running a business.

Plus, think about this, guys…

What did Raymone see before the concerts announcement in March and the tickets selling out in record time?

She, like many, many other people, heard about the auction that was going to take place in Los Angeles which, of course, later turned into an exhibit. The auction/exhibit was all in the news just like his concerts selling out. It couldn't be missed.

But notice that she didn’t file her lawsuit back when the auction was coming up. I mean, if she feels she is due unpaid money it would have made sense to file back then. Money is money no matter how it’s coming in. But she wasn’t saying anything. Instead, she was quiet like it didn’t matter to her.

Notice the time lapse between the last time that she worked for MJ and the time that he announced his concerts in London. She stopped working for him in late December 2007. He did not announce his plans to perform in London until the first part of 2009. Next thing she knows...BAM...50 concerts sell out in record time. Enormous dollar amounts are being estimated.

Now what does she do? She rolls the dice to see if she can get a cut.

Back when MJ had her sign the "Payment and Release Agreement" she probably figured, “What the heck, ain’t nothing major happening now anyway.” She probably thought nothing big was coming down the pipe since nothing like the size of the upcoming concerts had happened while she was there. All was quiet in MJ Land, remember?

Also, back in June 2007, she had even mentioned there were no concerts coming up. Here’s an excerpt from a press release she had put out that year.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Raymone K. Bain
June 27, 2007

There was no press release issued from Mr. Jackson’s organization regarding any European tour plans.

See, this shows things did not look like MJ was about to perform at the O2 anytime soon.

When you look at it this way…with things being quiet and all…getting close to $500K was good.

But, now it's not quiet anymore in MJ Land and she’s remembering that she had something to do with the start of the concert discussions. Therefore, she now wants in. I think she may be saying, "I don't care if I did sign that thing. I'm going to go before a judge and see what will happen."

She's rollin' the dice…

It doesn’t matter though, because Londell is going to come out swinging. He is going to make his case.

Hey, did you guys notice how fast MJ moved his money this time? He moved it as soon as the refinancing of the loan was completed in December 2007. He received two payments totaling $41million. The way he immediately moved it shows he HAS learned his lesson about trusting people around his money. He’s gotten ripped off enough times to know that they can’t always be trusted and he did not wait to see if anything was going to happen this time. He just made sure nothing could.

Lastly, notice that Raymone said during the final days of the loan’s refinancing, MJ’s communications with her went from several times a day to sporadic. Well, it made total sense for him to eventually stop talking to her. What would have been the point of talking to her regularly if he had just had her sign the "Payment and Release Agreement?"

Last edited:
its funny.. Michael can never ever win.... when he doesn't cover himself with people he works with (ie: Granada Television with the LWMJ episode)... fans call him stupid...

when he does cover himself with pretty solid contract... fans still call him stupid for doing it and having an ex-employee sign it..

He just can't F-ing win...

I for one am glad he ain't take NO shit!!! with folks.. and covering his tight billionare azz... people can critize all they want.. but the man has had enough!

I agree with some posters here.. Michael is on the edge of making MILLIONS$$$
told.. and she knows that Michael is busy prepping for the UK tour... she knows how to avoid him getting that notice.. so she made the website to make it public knowing how
Michael operates... she wanted to win by default....know good and well she signed that
release...

Raymone knows the whole Jackson family... she knows how to get a hold of Michael...

and I believe that Michael was shocked when he did learn about the lawsuit.. that
release was irony tight...

greedy azz... sorry.. but Charlatants... irrate me.. and she is a Charlatant!

no 1 called mike stupid,it was a smart thing to do on his part,a dumb thing to do on her part,then turn around and try and sue

I think at first, she probably thought she made out good when she got that $488,820K check. I mean, hey, $488,820K is not chump change. Maybe it’s like chump change for MJ, but not for the average person that's running a business.

Plus, think about this, guys…

What did Raymone see before the concerts announcement in March and the tickets selling out in record time?

She, like many, many other people, heard about the auction that was going to take place in Los Angeles which, of course, later turned into an exhibit. The auction/exhibit was all in the news just like his concerts selling out. It couldn't be missed.

But notice that she didn’t file her lawsuit back when the auction was coming up. I mean, if she feels she is due unpaid money it would have made sense to file back then. Money is money no matter how it’s coming in. But she wasn’t saying anything. Instead, she was quiet like it didn’t matter to her

Notice the time lapse between the last time that she worked for MJ and the time that he announced his concerts in London. She stopped working for him in late December 2007. He did not announce his plans to perform in London until the first part of 2009. Next thing she knows...BAM...50 concerts sell out in record time. Enormous dollar amounts are being estimated.

Now what does she do? She rolls the dice to see if she can get a cut.

Back when MJ had her sign the "Payment and Release Agreement" she probably figured, “What the heck, ain’t nothing major happening now anyway.” She probably thought nothing big was coming down the pipe since nothing like the size of the upcoming concerts had happened while she was there. All was quiet in MJ Land, remember?

Also, back in June 2007, she had even mentioned there were no concerts coming up. Here’s an excerpt from a press release she had put out that year.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Raymone K. Bain
June 27, 2007

There was no press release issued from Mr. Jackson’s organization regarding any European tour plans.

See, this shows things did not look like MJ was about to perform at the O2 anytime soon.

When you look at it this way…with things being quiet and all…getting close to $500K was good.

But, now it's not quiet anymore in MJ Land and she’s remembering that she had something to do with the start of the concert discussions. Therefore, she now wants in. I think she may be saying, "I don't care if I did sign that thing. I'm going to go before a judge and see what will happen."

She's rollin' the dice…

It doesn’t matter though, because Londell is going to come out swinging. He is going to make his case.

Hey, did you guys notice how fast MJ moved his money this time? He moved it as soon as the refinancing of the loan was completed in December 2007. He received two payments totaling $41million. The way he immediately moved it shows he HAS learned his lesson about trusting people around his money. He’s gotten ripped off enough times to know that they can’t always be trusted and he did not wait to see if anything was going to happen this time. He just made sure nothing could.

Lastly, notice that Raymone said during the final days of the loan’s refinancing, MJ’s communications with her went from several times a day to sporadic. Well, it made total sense for him to eventually stop talking to her. What would have been the point of talking to her regularly if he had just had her sign the "Payment and Release Agreement?"

i agree. in other words, she, like the media and some others tend to look at the bolded and think MJ is in for doomsday. she never heard MJ's mantra...'whatever u believe, u become'. he believes in himself, when others around him don't. so she thought he wouldn't be an asset.

i agree with ur whole post.

AllforMJ those are some keen observations, at least making some kinda remote hypothetical 'sense'.

The only thing is,

She, not being ignorant to how the law and judges work, had to know Londell/MJ would pull out the payment/release agreement to present to The Court, and she had to know how rediculous that would make her look, if not greedy and even fraudulent. She had to know that with certainty.

That's why it seems to me she was "banking" on something to occur in between. I'm not buying she thought MJ would "forget" an agreement he went out of his way to get her to sign. Nobody would assume that, especially not to the point of staking their entire reputation. There is no evidence I've ever seen that MJ has ever "forgotten" when he's given someone a half mil and a "get lost" agreement. There is no reason to believe that Raymone, experienced with all kinds of high profile contracts, would "forget" she signed that thing and imho no judge would believe it any more than I do.

I also would think that since she knows MJ and the press does not, that she would know better than to buy into the way things seemed according to the press. That does not compute. I don't think even a fan would fall for that because even fans know better than to go with the hype from the press. Raymone KNOWS Michael. She's known the potential for this concert series a long time. Whether it would be Vegas or whatever - she knows and she knew when she signed that thing.

release...
That's another thing that makes some remote hypothetical sense, the only thing is, she knows MJ is an astute business man who gave her a half a mil and a 'get lost' agreement. She knows he's a hella multi tasker and can focus on more than technically prepping for a concert, she knows he's been finangling contracts and concerts all his life.

Last edited:
AllforMJ those are some keen observations, at least making some kinda remote hypothetical 'sense'.

The only thing is,

She, not being ignorant to how the law and judges work, had to know Londell/MJ would pull out the payment/release agreement to present to The Court, and she had to know how rediculous that would make her look, if not greedy and even fraudulent. She had to know that with certainty.

That's why it seems to me she was "banking" on something to occur in between. I'm not buying she thought MJ would "forget" an agreement he went out of his way to get her to sign. Nobody would assume that, especially not to the point of staking their entire reputation. There is no evidence I've ever seen that MJ has ever "forgotten" when he's given someone a half mil and a "get lost" agreement. There is no reason to believe that Raymone, experienced with all kinds of high profile contracts, would "forget" she signed that thing and imho no judge would believe it any more than I do.

I also would think that since she knows MJ and the press does not, that she would know better than to buy into the way things seemed according to the press. That does not compute. I don't think even a fan would fall for that because even fans know better than to go with the hype from the press. Raymone KNOWS Michael. She's known the potential for this concert series a long time. Whether it would be Vegas or whatever - she knows and she knew when she signed that thing.
Here’s an excerpt from Page 8 of her claim. It is line 29.

Beginning in January 2007, Ms. Bain initiated what became year long negotiations with Anchutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (hereinafter AEG) regarding a comprehensive entertainment deal for Mr. Jackson, which also include, at the time, development of the Neverland Valley Ranch, and recording and film projects. The entertainment deal also included several live performances by Mr. Jackson at the O2 Arena in London, England.

Notice that it says, “The entertainment deal also included several live performances by Mr. Jackson at the O2 Arena in London, England.”

I don’t think she was expecting this thing to grow to the size that it has. Plus, by the time the deal was finalized, she was completely out of the loop. It was finalized when Dr. Tohme Tohme was on board.

Once Raymone heard about the concert deal and how much money could possibly be made, I think she changed her mind about things. All of a sudden, $488,208K was no longer enough. Look at the enormous amount that she is suing for. She is shooting for $44million and she's also trying to use media reports to support her claim. Using the media's reports to support her claim is a big change for her in itself.

While working for MJ she spent a large amount of her time refuting what the media was saying about MJ. Now, as his former spokesperson, she’s trying to use what they are saying to her advantage. If she was able to change her mind about using the media as a reliable source, she can change her mind on other things as well.

Back to the concert deal…originally, she was only negotiating several performances at the O2. The deal has now been finalized by someone other than her and signed by MJ and the number of performances at the O2 has now jumped from several to fifty. In addition to this, there’s talk about the show going to other parts of the world if MJ wants to do it. AEG is the one saying it's up to MJ.

Raymone probably thought MJ had forgotten about the “Payment and Release Agreement” that the two of them had signed. During the time that she was still working for him he was busy preparing for Thriller 25 to come out. He was very excited about Thriller 25. If anything was going to slip his mind, it would have been around this time. He has mentioned in the past that he IS very forgetful at times. During past depositions for some other matters he has mentioned that he’s forgotten some of the business stuff because he had his mind more on the creative side of things. And, let’s not forget that MJ is childlike too. Moreso than anything, I think he is unable to remember a lot of the business stuff because he usually has someone else handling it for him so he can fully focus his attention on the music.

Actually, according to what TSCM posted on page 13 of this thread, MJ faxed the Payment and Release Agreement to Londell in February 2008. He faxed it to Londell about two months after he and Raymone had signed off. So, there is a possibility that he did forget about it for a little while. But, unfortunately for Raymone, he did get around to sending it. Since he faxed it to Londell, it almost seems to me like maybe he and Raymone were alone when the two of them signed. And even if she isn't thinking that he forgot about it, if it is in fact her that forgot about it, she's doubling back trying to sue him now anyway.

Still in all, it does seem like MJ is trying look out for himself now. You see how quickly he moved the money that came in after the loan was refinanced? I’m thinking he moved it like this because of what had happened to him the last time he had severed ties with someone that had access to his accounts. That lesson learned would come from dealing with Schaffel and the others. When he had let go of Schaffel, Schaffel later went back to the accountant behind MJ’s back and had the accountant backdating checks to him for large sums of MJ’s money. Schaffel also had the audacity to sue MJ after stealing from him and guess what? A judge actually awarded Schaffel hundreds of thousands of dollars. I think MJ probably made a vow to himself that he wouldn’t let anything like that happen to him again.

Although I do not agree with the way that Raymone is now trying to sue MJ for $44mil, I'm still glad that she was there for him during the trial and that she had pulled together this Financial Advisory Board. Londell McMillan is a key person on the board and he's a cool cat! I like him. Hopefully, he'll remain cool long-term.

By the way, I love the way you said MJ gave Raymone a half mil and a "get lost" agreement. That cracked me up! That's exactly what it was, huh?! A half mil and a "get lost" agreement LOL

Last edited:
Back