Book a screening of This Is It for mjjcommunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ (+1)
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror
14, jsimpson9
15, Andrew Ryan
16,michaelloverforever1980
17, Mrs. Music
18, Swirly
19, 82Thriller84
20, StaceyMJ
21, Susie.Q
22, mjrocks
23. Love.him
24, Andrew Ryan's Friend (x3)
25,mjrocks's sis
26. blue_eyed_belle
27, thrillerchild
28, annies ok
29, xscape guy 2003
30, darkphoenixwing
31, anotherpartofme
32, anotherpartofme's friend (x2)
33. Cherie (x4)
34. egi (x1)
35. Limonali
36.Motsey (+2)
37. risky
38.claire64

not a definate, it depends on date and how i can get there. if theres anyone near me in south wales thats going i would gladly share the cost of traveling. or if anyone wants to come on the coach.

When i rang AEG they said they can not help in any way have e mailed the women who said she will disscuss it with the right people so think we just need to sit and wait! She said there will be a press release about the film soon aswell so we just need to keepour ears open! xxxxx

Im still a bit unsure about how the purchase of the tickets will take place. Will there be one person paying, and everyone brings their share on the day? I'm just wondering about this.

We would have to book in advance, this would mean paying in advance. That is why we would need to enlist the help of Gaz methinks! If we could all pay for our tickets via this site then that money would then go to the screen booking.

Well, booking online for specific date, paying online and that's it. The date would be probably open first for fans, and if the cinema wasn't full, then they would probably open it for others too. So there might be a deadline to fullfil. We shall sit back and watch for now where it goes :)
*goes away looking for cheap flights to london*

if we want to book out a screen then they will require full payment for that in advance

I know theres still alot to organise but if everything works out ok and im able to make the date/time- im am sooo there! So yeah count me in as long as im available then.
I think this is a great idea btw, i hope it works out ok because i really wanna see this with all MJ fans especially from here. The thought of sitting in a cinema with people who just wanna see it for the hell of it doesnt make me feel very comforted, especially if im going to cry, which is likely! :(

Im in...if a date and time is arranged...logistical nightmare though for booking...might be easier if the date and time of screening is arranged for everyone to book their own?? just a suggestion but what about the cinema at the O2 or would that be way too emotional?

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror
14, jsimpson9
15, Andrew Ryan
17, Mrs. Music
18, Swirly 19, 82Thriller84
20, StaceyMJ
21, Susie.Q
22, mjrocks
23. Love.him
24, Andrew Ryan's GF
25, Andrew Ryan's Friend (x2)
26,mjrocks's sis
27. blue_eyed_belle
28, thrillerchild
29, annies ok
30, xscape guy 2003
31, darkphoenixwing
32, anotherpartofme
33, anotherpartofme's friend
34, anotherpartofme's other friend
35. Cherie plus 4

This is for London I take it? The cinema at the O2, man I dunno :mello:
What about one oooooop north in Manchester or Liverpool?

This needs to happen, I do not want to sit in a cinema with people who do not truly love and respect Michael the person. Please don't hate me for this but Michael would want his true fans to see this together and if possible 1st.

This could also be great PR for sony etc, if they had a proper MJ fan devoted screening with the normal press and interviews after the show etc. If the the fans love it then other "fans" will also love it and hand over their £$

Could someone please tell me why this thread is allowed and the similar thread I posted for US fans was moved?

i think it'll be quiet good if it was @ o2, i knw it's rlly sad and heart breaking but to be honest it'll be good b'cos that's where mj was gona perform so to hv TII shown there is a good idea IMO

1, Sidewalk
2, Redridinghood
3, MichaelFanNo1
4, tomthedude
5, AdamBa17
6, Sarah.lovess.MJ (+1)
7, madbdamj
8, michaels wendy bird
9, Michaels.Art.Nouveau
10, orianalee
11, sunnyday81
12, prismsagainst5live
13, man_in_the_mirror
14, jsimpson9
15, Andrew Ryan
17, Mrs. Music
18, Swirly
19, 82Thriller84
20, StaceyMJ
21, Susie.Q
22, mjrocks
23. Love.him
24, Andrew Ryan's Friend (+3)
25,mjrocks's sis
26. blue_eyed_belle
27, thrillerchild
28, annies ok
29, xscape guy 2003
30, darkphoenixwing
31, anotherpartofme
32, anotherpartofme's friend (+2)
33. Cherie (+4)
34. egi (+1)
35. Limonali
36.Motsey (+2)
37. risky
38.claire64
39, katdee1987 (+8)

This is excellent!

I hope people won't be put off because they may have to travel.

It would be well worth it :)

The aim is to pack the cinema full of Michael Jackson fans, so the atmosphere is electric, emotional and full of energy . . . . . . . . just like a real concert.

Lets do this for our Michael :)

Can you count me plus one in ? - can we take non MJJC members? The plus one is a big fan of Michael's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back