Bravo Legends - special MJ issue - Michael's comeback in 2009 Hold My Hand released end of September

Ágnes

Proud Member
Fantastic news!!!

source German Malibu forum ( http://forum.malibufanclub.de/ ) posted by mijjac08.

On 15 September will be the Bravo Legends special issue released:
- 100 sites of Michael
- 12 posters (2 Megaposter, 10 normal poster )
- on the cover is the same pic that was for the Ebony magazine

in Germany it will cost 3,90 EUR

pict0330lh3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

WOW.

So many great pictures.

Thanks very much for posting!

Re: BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

WOW!!! i cannot wait!!
thank u for the info.
I hope it'll be available in my country

update from German Malibu forum ( http://forum.malibufanclub.de/ ) posted by Bina 2300

In the 6th Michael Bravo serie which will be released on Wednesday Alex Gernardt will talk about the Michael how he really is.
And there will be one more, a 7th Michael Bravo serie. In the middle of September the fans will be happy about something big (which is not unvelied yet, what...) exciting :wild:

I believe this "something big" will be The Hold My Hand single/video with Akon. As Akon's album is being released this year no matter what.

I believe this "something big" will be The Hold My Hand single/video with Akon. As Akon's album is being released this year no matter what.
it seems this Bravo Legend special issue is this "something big" :D

One of the Poster in the Bravo Legends Special:

4.jpg

One of the Poster in the Bravo Legends Special:

4.jpg
:wild:
amazing!

thx for the pictures mijjac!:yes:

BRAVO rocks man.... wooooohooo!!!!

It will be released on Monday, 15th September 2008 and costs 3,90€ (in Germany).

Themes included:
His rise to world stardom
Inside Neverland
His mysteries
His future (!)

INCLUDING NEVER RELEASED BEFORE AND BRAND-NEW(!!!!) PICTURES

Korgnex :punk:

is this book be release in canada too on that day just asking

Damn that BRAVO special will have 100 pages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 12 posters!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!

Now that sounds cool! :wild:

Any german fan willing to send me 2 copies of Bravo Legends, pretty please? :angel: I doubt they'll release it here.

Ahhhh, I so envy those who can purchase the magazines!!!!!

By simple coincidence I checked the magazine today (I haven't bought an issue in 3 years), and I nearly gave a scream there: MICHAEL POSTER! :wild: It's the Thriller cover (the full pic with the tiger), but I'm happy even with that :lol: Almost missed it though :doh:

I'm glad that at least other countries honour him as he deserves :)

Lucky lucky fans :D

Will this somehow be available in Denmark?

will this Brave Magazine release in canada?

Now that sounds cool! :wild:

Any german fan willing to send me 2 copies of Bravo Legends, pretty please? :angel: I doubt they'll release it here.

i mailed to German Bravo, and they gave me this e-mail where it is possible to order it!
einzelheft@pvn.de

It will be released on Monday, 15th September 2008 and costs 3,90€ (in Germany).

Themes included:
His rise to world stardom
Inside Neverland
His mysteries
His future (!)

INCLUDING NEVER RELEASED BEFORE AND BRAND-NEW(!!!!) PICTURES

Korgnex :punk:

:wild: Exciting!

i mailed to German Bravo, and they gave me this e-mail where it is possible to order it!
einzelheft@pvn.de

This is Europe only though right?

hm...they wrote "abroad" so maybe you can try to write from overseas:)

einzelheft@pvn.de

I just sent them a mail, trying to order it.

Hope it works.

I just sent them a mail, trying to order it.

Hope it works.
yeah i hope they can deliver it :)

Actually here on the website of our local distributor we have the info, that this Bravo Special is not released in my country....but i have searched a bit, and found that there was also a Tokio Hotel Special (a same issue like this Michael will be..) and on TH fan boards i found that they have bought it here for like 5,5 EUR....so it is worth also to ask in newstands, maybe they also accept pre order :cheeky:

Dont forget to write bravo an email!!

Feeback!! :D

hm...they wrote "abroad" so maybe you can try to write from overseas:)

Thanks for the link.:flowers: I wasn't going to bother with the Bravo stuff but the series looks pretty interesting. Might be worth the try to get something.

Thanks to all for the updates. Cool pix.

there are good chances to find it on international airports as well

Don't forget to write to the Bravo about MJ series. Tell them you want to have it in English, too.

That is sooo cool! BRAVO totally rocks! MJ should give them an interview or something when his new album comes out. You know they will support him to the max!

I would so buy it, on monday ;)
So cool, realy cool of germany and Bravo=)

guys, check out at your local newstands if they have the current special about Miley Cyrus ( http://www.bravo.de/online/bildDB/67687_235.jpg ), if yeah, then they will probably also have the one of Michael :)
I checked it today here, and was not expecting at all that they will have it, but they had several exemplar of it.....so it means they should have the one with Michael too! :D

I'm in Germany. I could help out and buy an issue if there's problems with getting your hands on that Legends issue.

Back