Bravo Legends - special MJ issue - Michael's comeback in 2009 Hold My Hand released end of September

I think they mean those penis photographs that were taken back in history... What else could it be?

hey guys i'm confused!
Do u mean bravo mag will be released in sept...or "hold my hand" will?
btw, will this mag be released in australia?

nobody is asking my question hear my question again will this brave magazine be out in canada?

Ive already phoned HMV to see if they will get some imported copies and atm it looks like they aint but maybe some odd Bookstores may get some.

ok i have to get my parents to kleve then thats about half an hour fromn my city home so its managable lol
i doubt if this magazine will be anywhere else then germany its an very longtime german teenage popmagazine
i used to read it when i was like 12 or something too lol even though it was in german (one of the reasons i learned that language so fast was bravo and the mj and jackson stories lol)

Re: BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

I believe this "something big" will be The Hold My Hand single/video with Akon. As Akon's album is being released this year no matter what.

Oh, I love being right :p

What I was thinking, is something about Teddy Raley(sp?), we don't know if they actually work together again or not, there was an interview he done, saying he'd work with Michael again if he wanted him to, well, we don't know, he could lie, may be they already working now, it's just he said this to the media, for not letting them know anything, especially, when it's unknown if anything they do together will be used. But then of course they could not be working together again too, all we have to do, is wait for the album, to see who co-wrote what.

That magazine looks AMAZING, I was sooo drooling over the keyboard, lol :lol:

I'm not getting my hopes up for HMH either, though I wouldn't complain if it happened :D

pict0003vl6.jpg

WOW...... this is awe-inspiring!!!! That these words are printed this time around along with this beautiful pic: THE GIANT!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only way to describe MJ and the right one! Whished the whole world would see it on a big fat screen in all cities around the world!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo!

pict0003vl6.jpg

WOW...... this is awe-inspiring!!!! That these words are printed this time around along with this beautiful pic: THE GIANT!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only way to describe MJ and the right one! Whished the whole world would see it on a big fat screen in all cities around the world!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think this is now my favourite Michael Jackson photo EVER, i need that, somtimes a picture really can say a thousand words.

Re: BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

Furthermore Michael's comeback is scheduled for 2009 and Michael does not want to tour anymore, but he mind not doing some shows instead.
Ummm.. I not gonna believe this... Akon said it before... that Michael is fully committed... to doing everything including touring...And I saw a video on Access Hollywood...Billy Bush was interviewing Roberto Cavalli... Cavalli was showing Outfits for Michael... and He accidentally said that his also designing for his tour... I SWEAR.. I cant find the video anymore though... DARN!...:cheeky:

I really really really want that Magazine!!!.. and Of course it's not going to be sold in the US...

Ummm.. I not gonna believe this... Akon said it before... that Michael is fully committed... to doing everything including touring...And I saw a video on Access Hollywood...Billy Bush was interviewing Roberto Cavalli... Cavalli was showing Outfits for Michael... and He accidentally said that his also designing for his tour... I SWEAR.. I cant find the video anymore though... DARN!...:cheeky:

I really really really want that Magazine!!!.. and Of course it's not going to be sold in the US...

That was long time ago, before MJ said to Ebony he doesn't want to tour, anyway it was known his brothers were the ones, who tried to make him, and it's because of their pressure he agreed, but it is still not known whether it's going to happen eventually. And Akon's words about the "tour" was not about that type of "tour" it was about the promo, etc' regarding this song and video.

I don't know why, and I'm always sceptic about new projects. But this time I think a new tour is seriously being considered, or even more than that.

I bought 4 copies of the second or third (?) issue with the poster, I couldn't help it.. it was so amazing that there was a new poster in BRAVO.. it's a really beautiful one. I have to remember to buy the new issue today..

THE GIGANT!

I want that magazine too.
Looks amazing.

oh wow guys this is sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting !

although Michael please stay away from Timbaland :(

can this be purchased in the UK , or is there anyway to get this mag on ebay ?

hey guys i'm confused!
Do u mean bravo mag will be released in sept...or "hold my hand" will?
btw, will this mag be released in australia?
I bloody hope so! I'll be calling my local Borders bookstore to chech. The hold quite a few international magazines.

Back