Bravo Legends - special MJ issue - Michael's comeback in 2009 Hold My Hand released end of September

Well it looks like HMH aint been released this month as its the last day of September,I think we would of had a Offical release date well in advance,bring on October!
I'm gonna wait til' November. :D
Since Akon just recently released a single "Right Now(Na Na Na)" LOL.. so I'll give it more time.. hopefully that will be the case.

i try to look for it last night when i what to tthe mall last night with my mom i ask the person there they say we don't have that kind in are store
book store people work they don't care about Mj were i live and i say to my mom that when MJ comes back and they get MJ stuff in there stores i'll laught in there faces cause they just what to sell his stuff for money they just what money and i say to my mom that look whos laught know :yes:

It has been leaked over the internet earlier this year. If some of you searcdh for it you may still be able to find it.

I'm so obsessed with the song . I once listened to it 12 times in a row driving home from work. I hope there's a music video for it, and I hope he's in it.

who wants to buy some Legends.?? I have 4 BRAVO LEGENDS Magazines!

thanks KOPV!! well best of luck, thanks for still trying to get this sorted, still looking forward to your insight.

Terry

Attn Hungarian fans!: The magazine is available in Hungary from today at newstands for 5,80 EUR (1395 Ft)

Do you guys know if the magazine is still available in Germany? A friend is going to Germany and I wonder if they can still buy it there in the stores?

when does Hold my Hand song comes out? just asking
is it going to be release on cd too? just asking

will this Brave Magazine be release in canada? just asking

when does Hold my Hand song comes out? just asking
is it going to be release on cd too? just asking

will this Brave Magazine be release in canada? just asking

Yes it's going to be released on CD. It's been confirmed as on Akon's album.

I have seen plenty of copies today at the newstands of this magazine...if anyone can`t buy it where he/she lives i can help you.
(just note: i can only accept money in WesternUnion)

Kudos to Bravo :flowers:and to all the numerous other eminent international magazines that have showed real love, respect, appreciation towards the King of Pop Michael Jackson the artist and Michael Jackson the beautiful human being and humanitarian by dedicating special issues to Michael and celebrating his extraordinary life, outstanding accomplishments and the absolute loyalty, devotion and dedication of his ever-growing global fan base:clap:!!!

Michael Jackson is truly a blessing to the world in many, many ways and very soon by the Grace of God the whole of international media shall start honouring, admiring, praising, loving and celebrating Michael Jackson who deserves the best always:yes:!!!
We are so proud of you Michael :flowers:! May God bless you forever... All the best to you for everything:flowers:! May you rejoice always :yes:and we shall all rejoice with you:jump:!!!

Agnes, I am really interested in buying this magazine and I would like to know whether there still can be found copies of it in your country. if this is true, i would ask you for a little help. For such kind of transactions, i choose to use Western Union too as a safe and quick method. so hope to hear good news from you and eventually leave me some information about the price including shipping costs. thank you

Back