"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

[edit: omg that was a coincidence, you just posted that!! ^ i copied and pasted from his tweets]

So, this is what Teddy said:

www.twitter.com/TeddyRiley1 (yes this is 100% his real Twitter account)

This is for everyone that wanna point fingers...you asked me questions I gave my answer in what I can disclose. Here's my quote and forever whoever don't believe me, **** you!!!! I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios. I did not write the Songs, I was called in to mix and finish what I was given, Without compensation only cause of Michael. Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael. All of the producer that worked on this project got paid before they worked. At the last minute of working on this project these issue about MJ vocals not being real came into par. The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox...they are very processed. The vocals I was given to me from the Cascios was all I had to work with. I can't and no one can prove anything but MJ. I've worked with MJ 4 times...we spent 1 yr 2, months together working on dangerous, 6 months on history, 2 months on Adam family, 6-8 months on invincible...all of these projects in the pass 20 yrs. Michael is not hear to voice himself and let you know the truth. I asked the company to bring in everyone..professionals, friends, family, and the people who worked with Michael many year and before me. Everyone said it is Michael except the family who says its not because there's no proof. All I'm gonna say here is that I believe its MJ. The truth of this of it all no one knows be MJ and god knows. I have nothing more to say and I can't prove anything...I did not originally produce his vocals nor these songs. I remix, made the tracks different from what they had which would have been unacceptable. I've answered all that I can answer for MJ fan. The Cascios have a tweeter page...they have your answers. If you don't have anything pleasant to ask or talk about don't hit me page. In fact, don't follow me...I've been very nice...I apologize to MJ fan for not having the answers. Blessing to you all.

@jacksonson777 NO ONE GAINS OR LOSE FROM THIS BUT THE FAMILY, SONY, AND THE ESTATE. SO WHAT CAN I SAVE? REALLY

@jacksonson777 SAVE MY ASS??? FOR WHAT? BE SERIOUS...I'M PUTTING THE ARROW IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I SAY.

Darkchild: It doesnt sound like him to me.

http://twitter.com/only1darkchild

Teddy says yes, Darkchild says no. Who the hell am I supposed to believe???

The most telling part to me is:

'Ooooooooonnn the news todaaaayyy...'

Jesus CHRIST this is confusing.

I don't think I'm the only one here who hasn't a clue as to who to believe in this whole mess

Re: Ted Riley confirmed in a tweet he worked on the song "Breaking News"

I trust MJ's family on this...his kids, mom and 3T.

....i just wanna know WHY.....why is this happening?? and why haven't we heard any type of statement as to what's going on....this can't just be left alone...this is $250 million we're talking about here....something is definitely UP

Trust your own instincts.

The only person i'd believe right now if they told me it was him singing on it. Is Michael himself.

there are lots of people that loved it! what the hell are their ears? I mean it's okay if you like it but LOVED it! if this is an MJ song then it's like an unreleased song from an unreleased songs album!

If you need to believe something, just do it, but I don't think anyone has to be banned for expressing an opinion (not even the ones who express their opinion that Michael sings on "Breaking News).

brunomj;3058807 said:
you guys are getting crazy!!!!!! stop claiming sh*t you`re not sure about!!!! just wait for the album... people claiming its fake should get banned!!!! thats disrespecting all the fans that still believe and need to believe its Michael!!! and its disrespecting Michael`s work!!!! only claim when you have something that can really prove it... Jason malachi has his own Music label, and his own work, dont need to do that!!!! and Sony wouldn´t risk adding a fake song...

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

listened to it five times, its his vocals, and especially it is his recording technique -- many layers in exactly his style, even the hee hee

the only song I heard that is not Michaels is the Simpsons Song "Happy Birthday Lisa"

:) cool song in any way.

there are 2 version of lisa its your birthday 1 by a random singer who recorded it for the simpsons because michael was in contract with sony & a MJ version which i have.

I WOULD NEVER BUY SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOO.Michael was a perfectionist.. if he kn?w what was happening he would turn in his grave.What Cascios and Sony do to us and Michael's reputation is ugly, shamefull, disrespectful and rude beyond imagination! __________________

dangerousfan ive agreed with all uve said 2day that ive read :clapping::)

Re: Breaking News Proof It's Not Michael's Voice

Why do you need to believe something???????? Isn't Michael's legacy enough for you people.Just because you want something released we have to ruin so much that's already been left.

I actually like the song.

Its just not MJ. If I was hearing it under different circumstanes then i'd probably really like it.

What if.. what if we are being tested, out commitment, what if this is indeed Michael Jackson, but with changed vocal pitch with melodine or sth. If this turns out to be really Michaeh, how would you feel and would you feel disappointed of yourself, if yes then please lets just wait until official confirmation or just wait for the album. And above all if Michael wrote the lyrics and the music it is kind of his work you know and we have the rare oportunity to hear it, but we might have been lied too. I am very very confused at this point.

if the album comes within a month... then it must have been made (like for stores thousends of them) so that means its already clear for them how the cd is.. which songs which tracklist

I can because I believe its him as well. I think most of the questioning going on wouldn't even be there if it wasn't first suggested by people who the fans believe in that its not him.

I disagree. I didn't believe his family before I heard the song. I thought they were talking BS. Now I think they were right. It's not Michael.

I think (my humble opinion)... Teddy is full of shit. I will buy the album MICHAEL and I think that every fan HAS TO buy it but I am really disappointed about all this. This Teddy's interview upset me so much so this will be my last post here. He is talking about conspiracy from John McClain and Sony against fans and Michael's Legacy but what he gave us was fake Breaking News. I am starting to think that maybe it's not John McClain the bad guy here.. I would really like to hear LNFSG that he did and than decide who has done better job. We must unite and demand an official explaination from Sony and Estate about whole this mess. It is not tabloid storys anymore, it is Theodore "Teddy" Riley himself who confirmed that RF articles about war between Sony and John McClain is real. Something is wrong here and we fans have to do something.

Gaz please react and tell us what to do.. smooth_criminal05, eleonora, MKgenie, Damien any inside information??

That is it from me..

Everything is so wrong! I thought this Monday will open the week like the bomb, but it turned out to be such a fail... all day is ruined :(
This is not MJ, it's not his voice and he never pronounced his name without a reason.
It's the first 'MJJ' song I did't get any emotions from, I even don't wanna replay it. I clearly feel some negative energy from this song, like MJJ is saying to me: "don't listen to it, it's fake"...

What if.. what if we are being tested, out commitment, what if this is indeed Michael Jackson, but with changed vocal pitch with melodine or sth. If this turns out to be really Michaeh, how would you feel and would you feel disappointed of yourself, if yes then please lets just wait until official confirmation or just wait for the album. And above all if Michael wrote the lyrics and the music it is kind of his work you know and we have the rare oportunity to hear it, but we might have been lied too. I am very very confused at this point.

Unless MJ himself comes and tells me its him on that song then I will never ever believe that what I hear on Breaking News is Michael.

I dont care who says its him, i'll never believe it.

this song will not be on the album! why havent they showed us the tracklist yet? hmmmm

I think (my humble opinion)... Teddy is full of shit. I will buy the album MICHAEL and I think that every fan HAS TO buy it but I am really disappointed about all this. This Teddy's interview upset me so much so this will be my last post here. He is talking about conspiracy from John McClain and Sony against fans and Michael's Legacy but what he gave us was fake Breaking News. I am starting to think that maybe it's not John McClain the bad guy here.. I would really like to hear LNFSG that he did and than decide who has done better job. We must unite and demand an official explaination from Sony and Estate about whole this mess. It is not tabloid storys anymore, it is Theodore "Teddy" Riley himself who confirmed that RF articles about war between Sony and John McClain is real. Something is wrong here and we fans have to do something.

Gaz please react and tell us what to do.. smooth_criminal05, eleonora, MKgenie, Damien any inside information??

That is it from me..

I know no one is telling us anything not any of the insiders here :(

The hehe hehe, wohoohoo, Oww s are so out of place it's unbelievable! they way he says MICHAEL JACKSON...it ain't MJ!! I listen to it over and over again to convince myself that it's MJ but I just can't!!! can't! this ain't him! trust your ears guys!

Haha the higher pitched version sounds TOTALLY like Michael. And I like the high pitched version better :p

I bet anything that the reason it doesn't sound like him is because they put all this extra stuff on the track and it sounds too electronic for people to recognize lol.

The melody is pretty sweet, I like it. The lyrics are very eerie, that's for sure. Sony's brilliant way of milking more money because of the controversy of it all :p

As for if its REALLY him or not, after hearing the high pitched version, I definitely think it is. But I've been fooled by Jason so...meh. I guess we'll never know :p I appreciate the song though! LOL

(and yes I did just pop out of no where lol)

Unless MJ himself comes and tells me its him on that song then I will never ever believe that what I hear on Breaking News is Michael.

I wouldn't believe even if he tells me.Till I see with my eyes and hear with my ears that that voice is coming from my Michael's beautiful mouth - I WON'T BELIEVE.

I T S N O T H I M.

+1

I would never believe that this shit is a Michael Jackson song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back