"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

anyone can pretend to have tracks

Re: Official Acapella " BREAKING NEWS "- Do you still think its not mike ????

in terms of did mj record at the cascio home yes that is 100% true are these those tracks .... i dont no

U know what's funny to me.. that TR worked with MJ for YEARS, got these NEW tracks and either didn't know, didn't show or didn't CARE that they weren't authentic vocals. I wonder why he didn't say anything, especially since he said he didn't get paid. This is an 83 page thread so sorry if this has been talked about already, but he said he didn't get paid for mixing the song... I'm assuming he WILL get paid as a producer when the album comes out IF BN and Monster are on the final album... (which it's looking like they won't be at this point...)

That wasn't really a question that required an answer, I was just thinking out loud, like WHY wouldn't he know???

Well, Monster is included in the 8 songs and we know for sure that's on the album, Teddy said so.

Well... not according to what he said to me.
I don't know if you read the info I posted, but before you contacted him about the tracks, I had already talked to him and he said he was selling the 8 songs for $1000, which are unreleased songs from previous albums and aren't going to be on "Michael".

Dieter Wiesner on German TV channel VOX: "I didn't hear [MJ] in [Breaking News]".

I think the estate and Sony did it this way on purpose...this debate (however annoying and disheartening it is for some fans), has gotten the attention of the mainstream media and now EVERYBODY knows there's an MJ album coming out. They can't get people interested the same way other artist do because MJ is not here to promote it personally, so what do they do, post a song that will getting people talking. Remember, this song was never going to be a single, and it's only going to be on the website till Sunday (I now think that was done purposely too). Now that the estate and Sony has gotten everyone’s attention, they release the actually single, “hold my hand" which in my opinion is a safe bet for them because that’s a great song. In the end, I really do think this will pay off while at the same time, give us fans what we've waited so long for.

U know what's funny to me.. that TR worked with MJ for YEARS, got these NEW tracks and either didn't know, didn't show or didn't CARE that they weren't authentic vocals. I wonder why he didn't say anything, especially since he said he didn't get paid. This is an 83 page thread so sorry if this has been talked about already, but he said he didn't get paid for mixing the song... I'm assuming he WILL get paid as a producer when the album comes out IF BN and Monster are on the final album... (which it's looking like they won't be at this point...)

That wasn't really a question that required an answer, I was just thinking out loud, like WHY wouldn't he know???

He did say he did all this to keep MJ's legacy going on. And he repeatedly said "read between the lines" or something like that.
Which got me thinking... what did he mean by that?. Maybe he never thought it's really MJ but he said the opposite so he stayed out of troubles with Sony. It caught my attention the fact that he said "just to keep MJ's legacy living" and "read through the lines" a couple of times...

Well... not according to what he said to me.
I don't know if you read the info I posted, but before you contacted him about the tracks, I had already talked to him and he said he was selling the 8 songs for $1000, which are unreleased songs from previous albums and aren't going to be on "Michael".

Yes, the seller says it's not on the album, but Teddy has already mentioned that Monster is on the album. I gotta be careful because the seller could be on here.

We are very close to making a deal... I hope this will be worth it!

None of it makes sense, right? Aren't the Cascio tracks written or co-written by Cascio? So he makes money if they're on there. Teddy makes money if they're on there. Motivation to want them on there. But I would expect so much more from Teddy. I'm really shocked. He HAD to have known this wasn't all Michael. Unless he has NO ear for voices, which would seem impossible for a producer. So he just HAD to have known! And yet he went along with it and then lied to us about it on Twitter? It's like... has the whole world gone insane??? And Frank Cascio. Another confusion point. He was insisting they're real. I mean yeah, MJ may have recorded something in his studio in New Jersey, but it's obviously not what we're hearing. So why is he, MJ's "friend" saying this? It's such a confusing mess I don't want to condemn anyone just yet, because I don't understand wth is going on. But there's a ton of bullllshhhhh raining down on us from somewhere. :(

Yes, the seller says it's not on the album, but Teddy has already mentioned that Monster is on the album. I gotta be careful because the seller could be on here.

Wow you're brave for doing it. Let's hope he's not fooling you!

electrickeyez - I'm starting to shake.... OMG. Keep us updated... Not gonna sleep tonight.

Alright, take care of your money.
I know the names of three out of the six tracks he has:
*Much Too Soon
*Do U Know
And of course:
*Monster

Monster clip is taken down by Sony.I guess IT WILL BE ON THE ALBUM!!!! :(

None of it makes sense, right? Aren't the Cascio tracks written or co-written by Cascio? So he makes money if they're on there. Teddy makes money if they're on there. Motivation to want them on there. But I would expect so much more from Teddy. I'm really shocked. He HAD to have known this wasn't all Michael. Unless he has NO ear for voices, which would seem impossible for a producer. So he just HAD to have known! And yet he went along with it and then lied to us about it on Twitter? It's like... has the whole world gone insane??? And Frank Cascio. Another confusion point. He was insisting they're real. I mean yeah, MJ may have recorded something in his studio in New Jersey, but it's obviously not what we're hearing. So why is he, MJ's "friend" saying this? It's such a confusing mess I don't want to condemn anyone just yet, because I don't understand wth is going on. But there's a ton of bullllshhhhh raining down on us from somewhere. :(

Aaaaaaaggggh what a mess!!! :no: Why oh why did this have to happen..

electrickeyez, what you are saying is that you're going to buy all of "tak's" songs for 1000$? You know that it may include fake ones? Has he given you a tracklist yet? Be carefll.

If you happen to get all of these, and leak them, the album won't be released. I think they might cancel it.

I think it's safe to say she's not on here (at least not at the moment). She is sending me a sample of "Carry On," if it's real, I will pay her $1000 for:

Carry On
Another Day
Love Never Felt So Good
All I Need
Much Too Soon
Blue Gangsta
Monster
Do You Know

They have time to change the tracks. I am pretty sure that nothing has been pressed yet, meaning no CD's have been pressed, it's only Nov 9th. They'd be crazy to release promo CD's so soon. Just as they were TIGHT with TII the movie they will probably be tight with this CD as well, which means they can still change tracks around if they need to.

I will leak snippets of all tracks, so that we can start a riot over the ones that are not MJ. Make it clear what we don't want to ever see labeled as Michael Jackson songs.

electrickeyez, what you are saying is that you're going to buy all of "tak's" songs for 1000$? You know that it may include fake ones? Has he given you a tracklist yet? Be carefll.

If you happen to get all of these, and leak them, the album won't be released. I think they might cancel it.

It will be amazing to cancel it if it will feature BREAKING SHIT AND MONSTER.

Where is the link to the Monster song?

I think it's safe to say she's not on here (at least not at the moment). She is sending me a sample of "Carry On," if it's real, I will pay her $1000 for:

Carry On
Another Day
Love Never Felt So Good
All I Need
Much Too Soon
Blue Gangsta
Monster
Do You Know

GANGSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TOTALLY DIENG! this is epic soooong and I WANT TO HEAR IT!

Carry On
Another Day
Love Never Felt So Good
All I Need
Much Too Soon
Blue Gangsta
Monster
Do You Know

Why buy Love Never Felt So Good and Another Day???
LNFSG, we already have that one in its full lenght and Another Day WILL be on the album!
You could save about 300 bucks (maybe even more) if you don't buy those!

Carry On
Another Day
Love Never Felt So Good
All I Need
Much Too Soon
Blue Gangsta
Monster
Do You Know
These are the songs she has? I don't think it's what's supposed to be on the new album, but some of it. Anyway, it's better to pay 1000 for all than 300 each.

Don't know what to say. Where on earth did she get these anyway?

My god this all seems to be a Noir film or something wow!! I'm starting to even enjoy this lol

I don't want to start any conpiracy stuff, but it wouldn't surprise me if certain people were severly threatened to keep their mouth shut so to speak, perhaps thats what teddy is hinting at, he seem's like a great guy and i don't buy that he would intentionally lie.

Re: Official Acapella " BREAKING NEWS "- Do you still think its not mike ????

The acapella sounds more like Michael than the actual track...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back