Breaking news starting to grow on anyone else?

i dont like this song from the beginning til today. i cant listen to this song.
too much backstreet boys ^^

Lyrics. That's the problem. Put different lyrics in the same melody and change the production a lil bit and it'd be a great song. But if they did that it'd be a totally different song anyway :D
So no, don't really like it that much. Bottom two for me.

I enjoyed it from the initial release, after hearing the rest of the songs on the album though, I don't enjoy it as much. It's pretty weak.

I never disliked the song anyway so no, it's not really "grown" on me. At the same time, it's still possibly my least favourite song on the Michael album, now that I've heard the rest of them (which reflects quite nicely on the album given all the circumstances, I think).

If Michael was singing lead in it, I'd like it. But he's not, so it's garbage.

Wow...some people are taking this thing to another level!! Guys' it is MJ's voice!! are you kidding me? He experimented with different sounds just like on 2000 watts...so sad you cannot enjoy his art because of bullshit controversy. For me thats the reason I lov BN even more. It's infectious and has a great opening. It's funky and I am a MASSIVE fan of it.

WOO HOO! Thank you - just how I feel! :agree:

I will admit, I really enjoy BN..and if it weren't for the stuff surrounding the Cascio tracks, It would be one of my favorites on the album :ninja:

Then don't let these ppl stop you from enjoying this track, If you love it, then just enjoy it!

I've always loved this track and believed it is MJ from my first listen. I just think it is AWESOME!! And to think I haven't listened to the rest of the songs yet, (except some snippets), I cannot wait until Tuesday! :clapping:

The first time BN streamed I thought it was kind of funny (dare I say it)!
Voice more strange sounding than in 2000 Watts... thanked God I have listened a lot to album Invincible ;-)!
Lyrics... well I got different feelings from them, but I agreed so with them...
Over all, the music I really liked, also the "sounds" used in it...

I had the impression BN was not well finished though, there was missing something and there was something too much.
No, I didn't think it were Michaels vocals that were missing. I never doubted it are Michaels.

But I liked the track, still like it a lot, but when I heard "Monster", that one became my favorite (together with BTM).

With the next streaming I thought Michael's voice in BN was somehow clearer.
Well since then I have listened a hundred times to it, trying to hear, except in the backing, where it would not be Michaels voice ;-).
I never doubted one second that I heared Michael in all the lead vocals, but all the controversy made me seriously doubt myself. But nevertheless, I could not find one lead vocal in BN from which I could say "this is not Michael's voice".

Now I have the album since yesterday and I can say that the sound-quality is clearer what makes that the track is even more enjoyable to me.

I have to admit that since I first heard "Monster", that one has become my favorite before BN and after BTM.

It still makes me cringe unfortunately. I think i can hear mj in some parts but that song is as a whole is def not his creation. I think it was originally a completely different song if it even was a song...more lightly a few random lines that mj had sung at most... then the cascios and james porte turned it into something completely different. I hate the lyrics, no way mj wrote them. (in my opinion of course)

i know theirs been a lot of controversy surrounding this song but the final version sounds really good and its starting to really grow on me , its a very well produced song lets not forget its by the kingpin teddy , and the vocals sound much more polished. If they had released this version to begin with and didn't mess up it up i think it would have turned out differently...just saying.

anyone else agree?

No, not in me. Not at all.
In fact, I just avoid it. I haven't heard the album yet ( I am still waiting for my CD to arrive), but even so, I never choose to hear BN again. Nop -_-

I think that the song is still crap regardless of whether it has MJ's real vocals or not. It sounds like something that some flavour of the month would put out. I don't think that it's nowhere near MJ's standards

I am not buying this album because I do not want to do something which will make me feel guilty in the future. When you folks will find out the truth behind Cascios songs you will be in shock, I guarantee you. I like BN still. The lyrics and the music are great.

I am not buying this album because I do not want to do something which will make me feel guilty in the future. When you folks will find out the truth behind Cascios songs you will be in shock, I guarantee you. I like BN still. The lyrics and the music are great.

What if it turns out the vocals were genuine but the album couldn't do as well as it could have because fans rejected it?

I think concerned fans should try and get to the bottom of this but at the same time give the album the benefit of doubt till it's proven that the songs are fake. Till then, at least support the album so sales don't suffer in the off chance that it turns out you guys were wrong.

I kind of like the song and I do listen to it but full, optimal enjoyment is tough when I keep thinking it's not all MJ singing on it. Sorry, but that is what my ear tells me. I may be deaf in one ear but my one good ear is pretty sharp. However, I did pre-order the album and I can't wait to break it in on the subway!

What if it turns out the vocals were genuine but the album couldn't do as well as it could have because fans rejected it?

I think concerned fans should try and get to the bottom of this but at the same time give the album the benefit of doubt till it's proven that the songs are fake. Till then, at least support the album so sales don't suffer in the off chance that it turns out you guys were wrong.

No thaks.I am sure 100% that I am doing the right thing and I know that I am not going to be ashamed of myself. I know what the truth is behind those tracks. Good luck with new album, videos and so on. For me the whole situation looks like a feast during the plague.

It has definitely grown on me. I'm not completely sure about the vocals, but the song is catchy. I still think it's the weakest song on the album, but it's not as bad as I initially thought listening to the crappy stream. The more I listen to it the more I like it.

No thaks.I am sure 100% that I am doing the right thing and I know that I am not going to be ashamed of myself. I know what the truth is behind those tracks. Good luck with new album, videos and so on. For me the whole situation looks like a feast during the plague.

Well why don't you tell us what the truth is? What are you afraid of?

Well why don't you tell us what the truth is? What are you afraid of?

First I do not want to be attacked but I am not afraid of anything. Plus I want to watch this circus a little bit longer. Everybody has own brain and own heart. Use both tools and get the answer.

yes!

i always liked the song..

but now i LOVE the song..

after realizing that it's clearly MJ...

-Dal

Lol We will never know the truth about this story trust me.

You know, Everyone. People are entitled to their own views and opinions as long as it is not hurting anyone. Let people have their say. If you don't agree with someone and they aren't even directing their thoughts to you,there's no need to quote or comment to them because you don't agree with their point of view. Let's keep the negativity away by agreeing to disagree, respect others and respecting other's thoughts and opinions, carry on with the subject of the thread title topic. No one's opinion is any better than anothers opinion.

:wub:

Last edited:
Lol We will never know the truth about this story trust me.

Somebody will, somebody will remain under the rock forever. "And There's The Choice That
We Make; And This Choice You Will Take" :)

The official truth will come out eventually. Sony, Estate, Cascios, Jacksons, Teddy know the truth. The thing is, if now somebody will open this Pandora box, it will be a disaster and a huge mess.

It will be opened imo when it will be a right time. It is a game and everybody knows what the rules are.

wow i could not have said it any better. soooo true!!! its so sad that some fans are stil not gonna buy the album.

Back