Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

You can remove me from the searcher's list now. Thank you.

Last edited:
Guys i have 4 tickets , for january 29th 2010 , they are two blocks of 2 tickets. I am willing to sell at near enough face value to fans. If you are interested then PM me please make this as soon as possible as otherwise i am putting them on viaggio or ebay. I have confirmation and they are from seetickets.

Terry

I'm selling 1 ticket for July 28 for face value. BK401, Row C, Seat 453

Still have 4 Tickets Available For Sale for the Opening Night. Nobody has made me a decent offer for all 4 or a pair. Let me know if interested.

Opening Night Monday 13th July 2009.

Seat location: section BK 405, row K, seats 563-566

:)

My friend got me the wrong tickets today, so I need to sell 1 ticket for August 28 in BLOCK B3 row Q. Anyone interested, please PM me!

Last edited:
Looking for 2 opening night tickets at face value :)

PM me if you can help,

Cheers

Why are other people on here not selling these tickets at face value???

There's no excuse unless you paid more than face value yourself.

I am looking for a ticket which is lower tier side or nearer the front for july please?

Hi there. I have 2 tickets for August 12th 2009 BK103 Row L. I bought from Viagogo so you/we are protected by their guarantee. Please drop me a line if you are interested. Offers accepted. Thanks.

Last edited:
I might be selling one ticket for 17th august in 112 row k. I was meant to be travelling down with a friend but we were sitting seperately but she can no longer make it so I don't really wanna go on my own. Pm me if interested.

I might be selling one ticket for 17th august in 112 row k. I was meant to be travelling down with a friend but we were sitting seperately but she can no longer make it so I don't really wanna go on my own. Pm me if interested.

darn it, that ticket would have been perfect if it was for a week later! I have a friend who might want it though, will get in touch if she is interested.

Hi

I have 2 tickets for July 28th that i would like to swap with someone for another date. I bought the tickets directly from ticketmaster & they are in the 4th tier ! Please let me know if you are interested!!

Thanks Alice

Back