California Fans!!!

I will still try to make. I got in a fierce car accident tonight. A lady ran a red light, hit me, I spun, hit a fire hydrant and my car got totaled. I had to go the hospital and stuff, but I am ok. I have to file with my insurance and they will give me money for a new car. So if we decided on a time and stuff i will still get a ticket. I know its a month away but you never know how long it might take to get the money and new car. If I don't have a car I might just borrow my dad's though. I really want to meet up with you guys. So I will try.

I will still try to make. I got in a fierce car accident tonight. A lady ran a red light, hit me, I spun, hit a fire hydrant and my car got totaled. I had to go the hospital and stuff, but I am ok. I have to file with my insurance and they will give me money for a new car. So if we decided on a time and stuff i will still get a ticket. I know its a month away but you never know how long it might take to get the money and new car. If I don't have a car I might just borrow my dad's though. I really want to meet up with you guys. So I will try.

glad that you are okay

Omg! Glad to hear you are okay. I hope everything works out with the insurance stuff.

So... TII is playing at the Irvine Spectrum in Imax 3-D! Anyone interested?

Ooooooo.
3D tickets are about 12 dollars fyi.
I would be down from some 3D MJ!

Friday night is best for me as well!!! Looks like Friday works for most of us.

Laura and I figured the location will be the theatre in Irvine.

I talked with Jordan and I am going to go with you two to see it.
Jordan and I go way back on MJNO.

Also in Miramar Edwards, I haven't been able to order for the IMAX though...
Ultrastar will also be showing it...
AMC in Mission Valley as well... but tickets aren't up yet

Richard723, Jbpoliticsjunkie and I are going to the 7:00pm showing on Friday, October 30th at the Regal Garden Grove 16. Anyone's welcome! :D
Regal Garden Grove 16

9741 Chapman Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92841
714-530-9864

Last edited:
Richard723, Jbpoliticsjunkie and I are going to the 7:00pm showing on Friday, October 30th at the Regal Garden Grove 16. Anyone's welcome! :D
Regal Garden Grove 16

9741 Chapman Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92841
714-530-9864

I will try to make it that day to, does anyone know how long the movie runs for? 2 hours?

Bay Area people, look for the Bay Area thread in here--I just bumped it. I'd love to try to coordinate something if there are a few of us interested.

I live here in San Diego too! My husband and I will be watching it November 1st in the IMAX theatre at the Plaza Bonita Mall, 4:15 pm showing. Anybody wanna meet up?

FYI, for all MJ fans who live here in SD and want to see it in an IMAX theatre, Plaza Bonita has one, Edwards in MiraMesa, Regal in Escondido, Palm Promenade down south and the Fleet Science Center all have IMAX theatres. Not sure if all of em will be showing THIS IS IT though. I bought 2 tix for only $24.00 and that's including the service charge. :)

I'm in SF and purchased tickets to the Oct. 27th 9 pm showing at AMC Van Ness. You?

I got my Tickets for the 27th on IMAX here in San Diego!!

Ah, sorry. I already bought mine for Dublin. =/

I am all by my lonely. I would like to join some fans to see it. I live in the valley but I could drive to culver city or IMAX . Can someone let me know pm me or you can just post it on here. Thanks Im in about 25 miles north of the city of los angeles. I'm really close to the City Walk Universal Studio's.

Back