Cant be good michael jackson (janet singing)

Yep. That's Mike and Janet singing together. I have Janet's CD and if you listen to both songs around 3:55 they are totally different. That's Mike. He sounds just like he does at the beginning of "Someone Put Your Hand Out." It sounds like they're taking turn singing the lines and verses.
:yes:

Mike, you sound goooood.

Last edited:
Wow Very beautiful sounding song. It def sounds like mj in the first vid.
Thanks.

that's pretty hilarious. it really does sound like Mike but it isnt surprising because they're brother and sister. and No i really dont think it's Mike. The pitch was lowered and it was slowed down, that's all lol

The only similarity that I hear is in the beginning...the speaking part.
So this what wanting and needing new Michael music has come to, huh?

That was some pretty good altering tho.

I actually did the same with "Greatest X" way back when I got Janet's album, with the proper pitch alteration it actually does sound very similar to Michael.

lol @ people debating or commenting on it period. It's not Michael, we're just saying how much Janet sounds like him. :)

it had me fooled ... confused at times but i was convinced it was a duet when I first heard it on Youtube. I can admit it ... they fooled me :yes:

Whoever did it needs to do more, to give us the illusion of new MJ material. HMMM what song would I like to hear him sing .... how about he does a remake of Janets song 'allforyou' or 'let's wait awhile' ... what else would i like to hear him sing ?? ...hell, how bout 'CONTROL' or 'NASTY'

someone that knows how, DO IT :lol:

wait I'm a little slow today Lol What just happened is it janet or michael and what did they do to the voices did they change it or merge them together i don't really understand this thread:unsure:.....

wait I'm a little slow today Lol What just happened is it janet or michael and what did they do to the voices did they change it or merge them together i don't really understand this thread:unsure:.....
It's not Michael.
Someone just altered Janet's voice in the song to a lower pitch to make it sound like Michael.
It even says on the Youtube description that it's not Michael..

4 those people who think is really Michael, well it aint, its really Janet but with a lower pitch.

Last edited:
it had me fooled ... confused at times but i was convinced it was a duet when I first heard it on Youtube. I can admit it ... they fooled me :yes:

Whoever did it needs to do more, to give us the illusion of new MJ material. HMMM what song would I like to hear him sing .... how about he does a remake of Janets song 'allforyou' or 'let's wait awhile' ... what else would i like to hear him sing ?? ...hell, how bout 'CONTROL' or 'NASTY'

someone that knows how, DO IT :lol:

All For You? I don't want to hear Michael singing about riding a man's package LOL.

I want to hear Black Cat!

Speaking of, I always liked how he mouthed her interludes for his Dangerous performances (You Want This/Miss You Much). I wish I knew what was his idea to put that in there.

Last edited:
All For You? I don't want to hear Michael singing about riding a man's package LOL.

I want to hear Black Cat!

Speaking of, I always liked how he mouthed her interludes for his Dangerous performances (You Want This/Miss You Much). I wish I knew what was his idea to put that in there.
Yessssssssssssssssss I love that too:wub:
And I also loved Janets face of amazement and pride after the performance in 1995, she was clapping and shaking her head like "Wow." I wish Janet and Michael would perform scream together though:angel:

I'm confused. Is it Can't B GOOD from Janet's lastest album ? or a new song unreleased ? If it's the same the song you're talking about ,I'll give a listen.I do love Can't B Good. I listen to that song almost everyday .It reminds me of Michael's " Can't help it". The beat and The flavor of that song are almost the same, Smooth. I once put one behind the other and I was amazed. Michael saying "I can't help it if I wanted to" and Janet saying "This Can't B Good. " I could listen to that all day.Michael speaking of his feelig of love towards His Girlfriend and Janet speaking of she thinks that her relationship with her Boyfriend was a mistake.So Throw Janet's "Take Care " from 20 YO and The Problem is solved.

Nope definately Janet. In parts it's sounds close to Michael but then again Janet do sound like Michael in parts. Just listen to the two versions again and you'll hear that it is exactly the same but just slower.

Its not, its been stated so many times in this thread it hurts my soul. Cool thing though, watch Janets latest movie and turn your head away from the screen. Tell me she doesn't sound like Mike mate.

Back