Cascio track are really Michael, believe or not. I'm going to prove it. (Some explanation here.)

:lol:

Yeah..well..basically what I am hearing a lot of is "It may sound like a completely different person, but it's Michael" ...

The fact that we have do all sorts of sound altering at an attempt to get it to sound like him is concerning...

The estate/sony made a huge mistake using songs that don't even sound like him.

yes, since when is it necessary to play around with Michael's voice that much, to make it sound like him?

it was not necessary in This Is It, the movie, it was not necessary for "Best of Joy", not necessary for "Wanna be startin something 2008", not necessary for "hollywood tonight" and not necessary for "Hold My Hand", which all sound 100000000000000000% like MJ.

and yet ONLY the 3 cascio songs dont sound like him and have a strange vibrato after every line that MJ would usually never do and the person singing these songs has also another pronunciation of words. that's why most people's ears start to be intrigued, because they're ringing the alarm. People can have a similar sound of voice, but pronunciation, now that's something very individual.

:rolleyes:

because us, who think the cascio songs are a fraud (just like Akon and Quincy Jones said recently), don't make new threads all the time either.

They said that these songs are a fraud? Do you have a source or can you send me a link please?

Sounds better. What did you change? The pitch?

Last edited:
lol who voted this thread 5 stars? just gave this thread my rating (1 star).

@ all who believe it is MJ, please don't make new threads all the times you think "ooo now i gotta tell the world that i have proof that it is really him".

because us, who think the cascio songs are a fraud (just like Akon and Quincy Jones said recently), don't make new threads all the time either.
Where have you been?! New threads are always being made about "the fraud" and not only that, it is brought up in every single topic in this forum.

But why messing with his vocals in the first place? Mike knows to sing, he does not need this type if intervention.

If recording was poorer then in a proper studio, then it needs to sound more crystalline... how to do that I don't know, but to "correct" Michael singing that I do not think is needed....

I would love to have more explanations, why this thing was done in the first place...

But this is nothing new. When BN released and the whole fiasco started..someone made a different version of BN, changed the pitch and it sounded more like Michael. But it's RIDICULOUS to even have to do that..this was never nessecary with any MJ song, what a horrible situation this is.

They said that these songs are a fraud? Do you have a source or can you send me a link please?

look it up on Akon's twitter. when breaking news came out he twittered that he doesn't think it is him.

and quincy jones said that he doesn't think it's him too in an interview.

this interview is the reason why teddy riley attacked quincy jones by saying "look at his age, he can barely hear anything anymore, so how can he tell if it is MJ or not".

look it up, it's been discussed in the threads over and over and everyone can confirm that.

Where have you been?! New threads are always being made about "the fraud" and not only that, it is brought up in every single topic in this forum.

now where have you been? i just checked the forum title threads again and in case of the ones related to the cascio tracks, there's only 1 thread where people are being asked if they still believe it's fake and then 2 or more like "READ HERE, I HAVE PROOF IT'S MJ" with some silly theories.

yes, since when is it necessary to play around with Michael's voice that much, to make it sound like him?

it was not necessary in This Is It, the movie, it was not necessary for "Best of Joy", not necessary for "Wanna be startin something 2008", not necessary for "hollywood tonight" and not necessary for "Hold My Hand", which all sound 100000000000000000% like MJ.

and yet ONLY the 3 cascio songs dont sound like him and have a strange vibrato after every line that MJ would usually never do and the person singing these songs has also another pronunciation of words. that's why most people's ears start to be intrigued, because they're ringing the alarm. People can have a similar sound of voice, but pronunciation, now that's something very individual.

:rolleyes:

Of course it was not necessary because those voice recordings wasn't altered at all. If you alter something it means it's not original of course. That person (who is Michael) does not have that different pronounciation. And there are also many words Michael has not sung before for us to hear. For example it can be recorded at the morning and at least even my pronounciation is some different at the morning. It can be kinda "lazy" pronouncing because of that.

But this is nothing new. When BN released and the whole fiasco started..someone made a different version of BN, changed the pitch and it sounded more like Michael. But it's RIDICULOUS to even have to do that..this was never nessecary with any MJ song, what a horrible situation this is.

I wouldn't call it "horrible" thou. It's still Michael's voice. And the great songs and arrangements are the same. And I don't know how "bad quality" the original recording was.

It was the same with 2000 Watts, so it's nothing new. His voice is lowered there.

If Best of joy is really as recent as the producer says, it's another reason to seriously question these Cascio recordings IMO.

now where have you been? i just checked the forum title threads again and in case of the ones related to the cascio tracks, there's only 1 thread where people are being asked if they still believe it's fake and then 2 or more like "READ HERE, I HAVE PROOF IT'S MJ" with some silly theories.
That's because they get locked or merged with the other threads because they're all about the same damn thing.

Sounds better. What did you changed? The pitch?

Yes, in that song it's lowered (partly) too much. I think the only reason is probably that there are two different keys originally recorded by Michael. Why they would have done that otherwise? Then it has been the only option actually to make it final.

That's because they get locked or merged with the other threads because they're all about the same damn thing.

Good, so i really do hope that this crappy thread "believe it or not. I'm going to prove it." gets closed too soon.

Because this strange proof that the OP is offering is the biggest nonsense that I've read in my whole life, just like this other "proof that it's really him" thread by this wanna be DJ recently on this forum.

look it up on Akon's twitter. when breaking news came out he twittered that he doesn't think it is him.

and quincy jones said that he doesn't think it's him too in an interview.

this interview is the reason why teddy riley attacked quincy jones by saying "look at his age, he can barely hear anything anymore, so how can he tell if it is MJ or not".

look it up, it's been discussed in the threads over and over and everyone can confirm that.

Hahaha I'll have to side with Teddy on this one. Quincy was great once but now he is definitely going senile. Have you not heard of the amazing new Autotuned P.Y.T. which he think is the new shiznit? :D

Few days ago someone asked Teddy Riley on Twitter: Can you explain the oddly fast vibrato that MJ has never had? I dont have facts, just opinion. What R the facts?

Teddy Riley: The fact is they're heavily processed...meaning Mj vox were melodyne heavy. Melodyne is much like autotune.
I believe Teddy. I have used Melodyne (amazing program by the way) before and it explains alot. Its the industry standard program used to speed up or slow down vocals, move an audio note to a different pitch or a different position. It can make notes longer or shorter, louder or softer and much more

Check out the whole video below paying special attention from 3.46 onwards

Last edited:
Topflux said:
Yes, in that song it's lowered (partly) too much. I think the only reason is probably that there are two different keys originally recorded by Michael. Why they would have done that otherwise? Then it has been the only option actually to make it final.

Alright, thank you. Can you also post Monster in the album tempo? Because that's the song I'm really interested in.

It's BIG LIE that Quincy said it's a fraud:
Here read what Quincy really said:

Us: Speaking of Michael Jackson, some of his old stuff is being released now as a new album. Thoughts?

Quincy Jones: I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Somebody called me up and asked me if it was Michael, and I said it sounds like Michael. But it's backed up by so many voices where I can't really dig down deep enough or I haven't really had time to dig deep enough to identify it. But no way it should be coming out. It should have all stayed in the vault.

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...t-at-kanye-new-michael-jackson-album-20101911

Hahaha I'll have to side with Teddy on this one. Quincy was great once but now he is definitely going senile. Have you not heard of the amazing new Autotuned P.Y.T. which he think is the new shiznit? :D

dont turn around things here.

true, quincy is getting old, but insulting him like this after quincy just said he thinks it is not him? (not insulting teddy's production skills).

it's just to point out that teddy's at a new low.

i mean that's the guy who beat, attacked and abused his 2 daughters with a rock band video game guitar last christmas:

http://www.singersroom.com/news/5008/Producer-Teddy-Riley-Accused-Of-Abusing-Daughters-With-Guitar

good that you're on his side :rolleyes:

Good, so i really do hope that this crappy thread "believe it or not. I'm going to prove it." gets closed too soon.

Because this strange proof that the OP is offering is the biggest nonsense that I've read in my whole life, just like this other "proof that it's really him" thread by this wanna be DJ recently on this forum.
This thread is actually useful and informative. And different to the other threads, so I see no reason for it to be locked.
You just seem so determined that your opinion is right, you refuse to see anything else.

no, actually i'm happy if someone comes up with reasonable comments or insights or research to prove it is him. no reason for suggesting that i'm refusing to see other's opinions.

and no one questions that the "what about africa" ad libs in KYHU (they really fit in perfectly) or the scream in Breaking News (which is from YRMW) is not MJ - it's just the rest that isn't MJ :)

but in my opinion the OP didn't prove anything. simply as that :)

no, actually i'm happy if someone comes up with reasonable comments or insights or research to prove it is him. no reason for suggesting that i'm refusing to see other's opinions.

and no one questions that the "what about africa" ad libs in KYHU (they really fit in perfectly) or the scream in Breaking News (which is from YRMW) is not MJ - it's just the rest that isn't MJ :)

but in my opinion the OP didn't prove anything. simply as that :)
How is the weather over there in denial land? Nice?

Biggest nonsense probably if you don't know about things. I've been mixing around 15 years now and I'm also a singer so I know about that a lot. I know also melodynes and all of that. Of course you could tell more if you knew about the process what they did and how, and why.

dont turn around things here.

true, quincy is getting old, but insulting him like this after quincy just said he thinks it is not him? (not insulting teddy's production skills).

it's just to point out that teddy's at a new low.

i mean that's the guy who beat, attacked and abused his 2 daughters with a rock band video game guitar last christmas:

http://www.singersroom.com/news/5008/Producer-Teddy-Riley-Accused-Of-Abusing-Daughters-With-Guitar

good that you're on his side :rolleyes:

WTF, i never knew about this. But is there a more reliabe source or is there any outcome of this?

Back