'Charmed' Actress Rose McGowan Insults Michael After Fans Said She Looked Like Him!!

everyone here was pretty much saying things in a good way about him.

It's very odd how the fandom pretends his appearance wasn't drastically altered over the years, for whatever reasons.
Nothing wrong with talking about the changes of his appearance. We're not bashing him, but it's silly to pretend it's not something we don't notice.

Yeah, lupus and vitiligo are whatever reasons! I didn't post those kinds of pictures out of respect to Michael but if you just saw how nasty lupus is when it destroys healthy face's tissue if it isn't treated, you wouldn't take it lightly.

Re: Thats all kinds of stupid Rose..

She and her fans are some sort of daft. Absolutely bonkers, The woman looks nothing like the man

amfar-inspiration-101112-%20%284%29.jpg

Michael-Jackson.jpeg

He was always a stunningly beautiful man, on the inside and well as on the outside.

It's very odd how the fandom pretends his appearance wasn't drastically altered over the years, for whatever reasons.
Nothing wrong with talking about the changes of his appearance. We're not bashing him, but it's silly to pretend it's not something we don't notice.

I think some are for sure bashing him in a sneaky way pretending fandom. There is no reason whatsoever to keep going on about how he couldn't talk because of Botox and how every inch of his face looked after surgery. That crap is no different then what that stupid C-grade actress did.

Bottom line is that none of us will ever know how much surgery Michael as had done, but I think we can all agree that the media has greatly exaggerated the amount of surgery he really had.

Why should the way his appearance was over the years matter anyway? It's the heart that matters, not the looks. Little kids didn't notice his looks, they noticed his heart, which is what a lot of other people should try too. But that's not my business. I don't speak for other people. Michael's looks is not what the importance of his legacy is.

Why should the way his appearance was over the years matter anyway? It's the heart that matters, not the looks. Little kids didn't notice his looks, they noticed his heart, which is what a lot of other people should try too. But that's not my business. I don't speak for other people. Michael's looks is not what the importance of his legacy is.

Well I think while this is true, the negative focus on his looks diminishes what his legacy COULD be. And I think if fans collectively educated themselves about the MANY changes in his appearance that were not in his control (lupus, vitiligo, AGING)...then we as fans will be able to stop feeding into that perception of him...the perception that he was some kinda plastic surgery addict. He simply was not.

*btw that wasn't directed at you, just speaking generally*

Well I think while this is true, the negative focus on his looks diminishes what his legacy COULD be. And I think if fans collectively educated themselves about the MANY changes in his appearance that were not in his control (lupus, vitiligo, AGING)...then we as fans will be able to stop feeding into that perception of him...the perception that he was some kinda plastic surgery addict. He simply was not.

*btw that wasn't directed at you, just speaking generally*

:punk: :agree: THAT, right there. . .preach that truth! I think some people need to remember that (if he was still alive) Mike would be closer to 60 yrs old than 20. The year he died would have turned 51, ffs!

Regardless of the changes in his physical appearance, he looked a hell of a lot better than many his age and YOUNGER.

No comparison in any way whatsoever Rose.
I think thread should be closed

Also the media liked to take unflattering pictures of Michael

You're absolutely right. Looks don't matter in the entertainment industry one bit. It's only the heart that matters.

35ldohd.gif

This is Michael Jackson's fan forum not the entertainment industry so yes its only MJ's heart and the love we feel for him that matters. This is his place of honor and respect and that's all that should matter. Just like you wouldn't go on the Elvis forum and talk about how fat and out of shape he was the last years of his life give Michael the same respect.

Last edited:
I'm a bit late in hearing about this but I had to google her name like most here to find out who she is. She was very mean-spirited to say what she said about MJ. She came out looking petty, stupid and ignorant. It pissed me off how she said he wanted to look white as if being white is such perfection. I never understand why some people (black and white) say bs like that. And now that she made that ignorant post, I will always remember her by that and not anything else. Congrats, dumb@ss.

You're absolutely right. Looks don't matter in the entertainment industry one bit. It's only the heart that matters.

This is Michael Jackson's fan forum not the entertainment industry so yes its only MJ's heart and the love we feel for him that matters. This is his place of honor and respect and that's all that should matter. Just like you wouldn't go on the Elvis forum and talk about how fat and out of shape he was the last years of his life give Michael the same respect.

What I bolded should be a NO BRAINER to people that are members of this (or any other) MICHAEL JACKSON-based fan site. If that simple fact escapes anyone, then they shouldn't be here, PERIOD.

As a matter of FACT, looks don't matter if you have extraordinary talent. Looks may be the focal point if one can't act, sing, dance, etc. Seal doesn't fit the so-called "beauty" standard, yet he's very successful. So is Jack Nicholson, Kathy Bates, Whoopi Goldberg, Jay-Z, to name a few.

If beauty is the only thing that an aspiring entertainer has, they won't last long in the business.

Last edited:

35ldohd.gif

Where's the entertainment industry at on this forum? Hm? That was directed toward your statement on how you say fans shouldn't act like they don't notice. The entertainment industry is sh*t to me so I could care less about what matters to them. Victory22 handled that perfectly already so I won't say anymore about it except that you didn't pay attention to a thing that was said. *shrugs*

Last edited:
I don't think fans have to be so defensive about Michael's looks. Relax. It was always just part of the media narrative of him being a freak. In reality he was very attractive, sexy, sensual, gorgeous, beautiful in many people's opinion. And I always suspected media brainwashing when people said they loved his music but thought his nose looked funny when in reality his small stubnose is a beauty ideal in the entertainment and fashion industry. How many broad or big-nosed celebrities or models do you know. And if there are a few they are the exception. I am not saying that this is right or wrong or that I personnally agree with that but I think this is what can be seen. So there was and still is obviously a lot of hypocrisy in that.

And the entertainment industry IS shallow and superficial. And Michael was part of it so he was under constant pressure to appeal to his audience, his fans and the public in general and his looks WERE very important to him. Michael always appealed to me because of his looks amongst many many other things obviously and what makes him so interesting and fascinating in my opinion is that there was so so so so so much more than his out-of-this-world looks whereas other artists who are so vain and have to constantly expose their bodies or their physical "improvements" do not but are rather boring creatures with too much air in their narcissistic heads.

So I guess my point is that I believe it to be perfectly alright to talk about his looks and that a stategy to respond to attacks on Michael's looks could be to just stay cool and give your opinion, which is just as valid and say it confidantly and with a smile or look extremely irritated when someone says they think Michael looks weird, like WTF?!!.

lol at all you people getting uppity.

I was just talking about talking about it. I wasn't aware we couldn't talk about his appearance without getting slammed (and for the record, I came to this post late way after others had talked about his appearance).

And my hollywood comment was more at the person who naively thinks that the entertainment industry is based on talent and heart alone. It was a statement on the industry itself, not how I feel about MJ or talented people in general.

^^ It's surprising you couldn't understand her comment about the 'talent and heart' within the industry was a personal belief of hers, NOT a statement that said it was how the industry works. Why do you always 'mock' people's reactions when you get called out for posting something that becomes controversial? (too often tbh) I think it's pathetic, I wouldn't 'lol' about it simply 'cause not everyone has the same way of viewing things they way you do, quite a cold-hearted view apparently... you should reply in a grown up way, the same way you post your own beliefs and not dismiss everyone's reaction by just LOLing at it. It's also ridiculous to call her naive when you couldn't understand her comment in the first place and because it's how she feels it should be, who are you to label people for feeling the way they do?. Yeah, 'lol' at my comment, huh? I think, this whole issue has been taken way out of proportion, it's not even about Michael and what he looked like (no one says you can't talk about his looks but if you're gonna do it in a way the tabloids did when you call yourself a fan.. well...) I don't think this thread should even be relevant anymore.

It's us giving this entertainment industry the base to act on. That is what should make us think.
It's so tragic 'the industry' treating the talented ppl like they own them, merciless, yes it seems the modern form of slavery... it's us the audience discussing their tinest body features as if it would be important buying movie tickets, magazines, discussing stuff in online forums... like often enough losing all respect we owe each and every person.
Well maybe it was a helpless cry out of this actress but however it's not ok to involve others in your own business... not Michael Jackson and not John Doe, as an adult one has to know that... you do not pull someone into the spotlight when you don't have their personal ok.
She's an adult, she's doing her choices and she has to deal with them and it's her responsible not the industry, sorry. She's feeding the business by acting this way. Everyone of an adult age is judged by their choices they do or refuse to do/let pass.
True so many very very talented ppl do not survive dealing however with this entertainment industry which seems pretty heartless therefore commerce oriented... while it's us giving the entertainment industry the base they act on... yep let's think about it.

AtlasAir;4030726 said:
lol at all you people getting uppity.

I was just talking about talking about it. I wasn't aware we couldn't talk about his appearance without getting slammed (and for the record, I came to this post late way after others had talked about his appearance).

And my hollywood comment was more at the person who naively thinks that the entertainment industry is based on talent and heart alone. It was a statement on the industry itself, not how I feel about MJ or talented people in general.

It's funny you call me naive. My belief isn't naïveté. Once again, you misread and mock. But I'm not too surprised. I see you doing this a lot. No one's getting uppity. You just need to know how to respect people's views.

MjsLovelyOne88;4030750 said:
^^ It's surprising you couldn't understand her comment about the 'talent and heart' within the industry was a personal belief of hers, NOT a statement that said it was how the industry works. Why do you always 'mock' people's reactions when you get called out for posting something that becomes controversial? (too often tbh) I think it's pathetic, I wouldn't 'lol' about it simply 'cause not everyone has the same way of viewing things they way you do, quite a cold-hearted view apparently... you should reply in a grown up way, the same way you post your own beliefs and not dismiss everyone's reaction by just LOLing at it. It's also ridiculous to call her naive when you couldn't understand her comment in the first place and because it's how she feels it should be, who are you to label people for feeling the way they do?. Yeah, 'lol' at my comment, huh? I think, this whole issue has been taken way out of proportion, it's not even about Michael and what he looked like (no one says you can't talk about his looks but if you're gonna do it in a way the tabloids did when you call yourself a fan.. well...) I don't think this thread should even be relevant anymore.

Thank you so much! You said it all perfectly!

hmm, I mocked no one. This whole thing started with me commenting on why it never seems to be ok to simply have a dialogue about his looks (which is something I rarely ever do to begin with here).

Why do you always 'mock' people's reactions when you get called out for posting something that becomes controversial? (too often tbh) I think it's pathetic

I don't mock. If you're referring to me giving my own opinion about something contro on this forum, it's no different than if someone else gives an opinion (and not often at all. I can only think of 2 solid times someone on this forum has made me livid because of nonsense).

no one says you can't talk about his looks but if you're gonna do it in a way the tabloids did when you call yourself a fan.. well...

Please tell me where I talked about his looks like a tabloid. Because it doesn't seem to exist... If you go back, you'll notice other posters were listing the work he's done and how good or bad he may have looked at one time or another. I did none of these things.

Anyhow, HOW THE HELL DID WE GET HERE. Wasn't this about Rose McGowan tweeting about being insulted being called MJ?

Sorry if anyone was offended by putting in my own 2 cents.

^^ I'll just say that when you write LOL after you've seen how people reacted to your comment, that immediately gives people the feeling you're not taking the discussion or their replies seriously. That's what I mean by mocking those you called 'uppity', you're dismissing their opinion with that and it's pretty unfair since I didn't see anyone do the same to you, at least not on this thread. You also called someone naive without even knowing why they said what they said, tell me that's not offensive. And that's exactly what I'm wondering, when did this get to whether or not talking or not talking about Michael's appearance was OK? it is OK to discuss it, I have done it with friends but that's irrelevant, if you want to talk about it do it. Again, the part about talking about his looks in a tabloid manner was meant to be an example for ANY 'fan' who does it, NOT yourself specifically. Given some people agreed to what I said, I believe they feel the same as I do, I didn't say things just to say them...

Don't give audience to such people who are very very verryyyy tiny as human beings when compared to MJ. I don't even know her, but from what she has said she is just another dumb person. Meh. Ignore.

I just saw this and was disgusted. Right lets insult one person by insulting another person. Wow. 3rd grade stuff right here.

And obviously not to mention that she doesn't know crap about MJ and neither do the people insulting her.

And not to mention in that side by side pic, both pictures of MJ look gorgeous.

And not to mention, if ANYTHING that side by side pic proves - its that MJ really didn't change much except for the nose and chin anyway. The only huge difference is his skin color which was out of his control. But that's a debate for another day i'm sure.

Meeh @ these folks. Whateeever. lol

I agree with you.

Back