Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 3.5 - page 18 / post 257! VOTE NOW! :)

Lost children

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 3.5 - page 18 / post 257! VOTE NOW! :)

Don't Walk Again

I think we should if you're sure dangerous is away for a while.. why oh why didn't he warn us? :cry:

hey there guys, just got back... SOOOOOO SORRY i didn't get to post earlier, i was gonna do it over my phone, but it kept blocking and i couldn't find an internet cafe anywhere nearby... my trip was hideous! tons of stupid stuff happened... but all in all,it could have been worse so i will shut up!

so, to sum up - The Lost Children is off... here is a great clip I found on YouTube... check it out...and try not to ball like a baby! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJ6ImfK1IA

(embedding disabled by request...go to hell... anyway, just click on the link above, a really nice clip...)

So, some of you have already voted for ROUND 4 but I'll just do the "procedure" anyway LOL :)

AVAILABLE SONGS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
2. Heartbreaker
3. Invincible
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
10. You Are My Life
12. Don't Walk Away
13. Cry
15. Whatever Happens
16. Threatened

ELIMINATED SONGS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children

my vote for round 4 goes to You Are My Life ... same reason as before, I don't think it is as good as MJ's ballads get and I find it cheesy.

Sorry once again guys, keep voting and enjoying the game... Hee-Hee!

Milan

God damn it! I really like the lost children :mat:

That's it.. Operation: get rid of JERKINS!

Starting with Heartbreaker

:lol:

Last edited:
Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 4 - page 21 / post 304! VOTE NOW! :)

The children lost :/

Round 4 vote goes to Speechless

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 4 - page 21 / post 304! VOTE NOW! :)

gonna go with heartbreaker- a lot of people say that the first three songs blend together, i kinda agree with this but heartbreaker is weaker than the other two.

HEARTBREAKER

hey there guys, just got back... SOOOOOO SORRY i didn't get to post earlier, i was gonna do it over my phone, but it kept blocking and i couldn't find an internet cafe anywhere nearby... my trip was hideous! tons of stupid stuff happened... but all in all,it could have been worse so i will shut up!

so, to sum up - The Lost Children is off... here is a great clip I found on YouTube... check it out...and try not to ball like a baby! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJ6ImfK1IA

(embedding disabled by request...go to hell... anyway, just click on the link above, a really nice clip...)

So, some of you have already voted for ROUND 4 but I'll just do the "procedure" anyway LOL :)

AVAILABLE SONGS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
2. Heartbreaker
3. Invincible
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
10. You Are My Life
12. Don't Walk Away
13. Cry
15. Whatever Happens
16. Threatened

ELIMINATED SONGS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children

my vote for round 4 goes to You Are My Life ... same reason as before, I don't think it is as good as MJ's ballads get and I find it cheesy.

Sorry once again guys, keep voting and enjoying the game... Hee-Hee!

Milan

LOL, no worries! Just goes to show how addictive this game is :D:D Glad to have you back!

My round 4 vote goes toooo..... You Are My Life!!!!!!

yep me too " you are my life"

You Are My Life

I am going to join in now, shame lost children is gone :( never mind.

My vote also goes to:

you are my life

Oh no, I hope your trip wasn't that bad :bugeyed

:rollin:

Don't Walk Away

lol Adore, if I started counting the stupid things that happened y'all wouldn't believe me! but at least i had my friends with me hahaha :D

Threatened

butterflies

Heartbreaker!!

butterfiles

Heartbreaker

Round 4: Don't Walk Away

ROUND 4. THREATEND

has to go this time

Think im gonna go with Threatened.
What is it with all this 'You are my life' hate :p

Last edited:

Invincible is OUT!!

2000 watts

My vote is for SPEECHLESS - I know a lot of fans love this, but I never liked it much. Beautiful meaning, booooring song!

Heartbreaker

Back