Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 4 - page 21 / post 304! VOTE NOW! :)

Heartbreaker

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 4 - page 21 / post 304! VOTE NOW! :)

Heartbreaker

bumppp

Don't Walk Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my point is made...

Invincible.

Invincible

C'mon y'all, CRY!

Cry ( i cant belive im voting for that...it reminds me of "heal the world" and that is why i didnt wana vote for it lol)

i like the song but, my vote = Invincible. My least favourite of the ones left:)

You are my life!

sorry i didnt want to sift through the 23 pages of posts! Can Anyone fill me in? If not I'll wait til we start again with History (I assume).

Invincible!

Don't Walk Away

OH~~~we cant let "speechless" go
OR the only 2 songs written by MJ are all gone
he may unhappy about it ~(^_^)/
my vote for "Don't Walk Away "

P.S :you all like Unbreakable ?

OH~~~we cant let "speechless" go
OR the only 2 songs written by MJ are all gone
he may unhappy about it ~(^_^)/
my vote for "Don't Walk Away "

P.S :you all like Unbreakable ?

I agree. I hope Speechless wins.

I am not a fan of Unbreakable. Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, and Invincible all blend together. They need to go. I cannot believe not one of them has been knocked off yet.

ROUND 4 FINISHED!

And the loser is... Heartbreaker !

Here is the list of votes...

1. HEARTBREAKER - 10
2. INVINCIBLE - 6
2. YOU ARE MY LIFE - 6
2. DON'T WALK AWAY - 6
3. BUTTERFLIES - 3
3. THREATENED - 3
4. SPEECHLESS - 2
4. CRY - 2
5. BREAK OF DAWN - 1

ROUND 5 starting....NOW!

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
3. Invincible
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
10. You Are My Life
12. Don't Walk Away
13. Cry
15. Whatever Happens
16. Threatened

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker

My vote goes for You Are My Life . come on already...

Vote guys. And enjoy this fan made video for Heartbreaker ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmGVTXzCZcQ

and something is wrong with embedding videos in here...

I'm stunned how different taste we all have here, like some people voted for Butterflies and I have at least 2-3 in que before voting it out :D
And it shocked me even more that Heartbreaker got voted out already.
This is definitely an interesting thread, I predict that Unbreakable or You Rock My World will win this whole thing.

Alright anyway...

Round 5 goes to: You Are My Life

It's time to vote this out now, before Invincible gets voted out :D

I think Unbreakable should go out next. :cheeky:

THREATENED

please vote for that and im shock that its still on here

we have different tastes voting offbreak of dawn and butterflies wtf yall

Butterflies

you are my life

Don't Walk Away

Butterflies

NOOOOOOOOOO, Heartbreaker went!! :cry: I'm going to need some time to recover from this.. :no:

you are my life

I love the first 3 songs on the album...great dance songs and vintage Michael with all of his mannerisms....I am sticking with Break of Dawn to go...and also Don't Walk Away is the BEST ballad on the album. He sings it with such a tenderness and emotion and the production doesn't get in the way.

Back