Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 5 - page 24 / post 348! VOTE NOW! :)

Speechless for me

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 5 - page 24 / post 348! VOTE NOW! :)

I vote for Don't Walk Away again... This is certainly not the best ballad on the album...

The good songs are going early :(

Anyway, Don't Walk Away

Cheesy (but beautiful) Speechless...

You Are My Life has to go.

people are gonna start to think i hate this song but i realy don't, my vote = Invincible.

Don't walk away

THE songs that i hate have went!!:D yeey! lol.....i vote round 5: DONT WALK AWAY ..it was hard taking my decision.cuz you are my life is also somehow bad!

Invincible

butterflies

Threatened :p

Don't Walk Away

You Are My Life

Jesus Christ, Invincible's still not gone?

Invincible.

Aw Heartbreaker's gone? While its true that the first 3 sound really similar I always thought Heartbreaker was the most distinctive.

Oh well. My vote goes to You Are My Life

I want Invincible to go, but I'm going to vote for Don't Walk Away. I really hope You Are My Life doesn't get kicked. It's sweet.

people are gonna kill me but....

HEAVEN CAN WAIT.....

i love the song but out of the rest of the songs its gonna be WAY too hard.

Heartbreaker

Invincible

I can't believe people are voting for Don't walk away :mello: That's one of my favourites. Love it!:clapping:

So obvious break of dawn is gonna win , its like billie jean from thriller.
Anyways im gonna go with dont walk away

BTW how do i make my writing BOLD ?

When you press the bold "B" button, you'll get this (without the spaces) [B ] [/B ]

Just put your writing in the middle.. eg [B ]Invincible[/B]

I'm going with Invincible for round 5....

Don't Walk Away

“Don't Walk Away ”may hate me
ive already voted for him 3 times~~~

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 4 - page 21 / post 304! VOTE NOW! :)

I agree. I hope Speechless wins.

I am not a fan of Unbreakable. Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, and Invincible all blend together. They need to go. I cannot believe not one of them has been knocked off yet.

NO.....I mean ,i love Unbreakable

1000th post and I HAD to do it in the cheer up thread :lol: Now keep saving don't walk away!

Aaah! I can't believe you people are voting for You Are My Life. This is insanity. lol

Anyway, this is my first round playing. :) My least favorites are already gone (2000 Watts is great btw), but I vote this round for Threatened.

You are my life

Back