Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

I do. I believe Christ is so very many things!! I believe Christ Jesus is the Truth (one sees when one meets Him), He is the Life (when one calls upon His name), He is the Way (when one follows his Spirit) Christ is the Resurrection (the miraculous living of all things "dead"), the Water of Life (when we drink Him in, we won't thirst again .... until we drink the waters of the world again..... then we drink Christ again we are completely satiated again) , I believe Jesus is the ultimate God-man, the God aspect because as a human, Jesus contained more God than any other human ever could as He was born of God, and the "man" aspect because Jesus is the only perfect man ever, because of being born of God. I believe Christ is the Universality of God's purpose for the earth - King of Kings to rule over God's Kingdom to come, for God's WILL, to be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven, the Kingdom, the Government, that will rest upon His shoulders, in which He will make all things new, and in which He will wipe away every tear, death will be NO MORE, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain. I believe before its all over with, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. The Alpha, Omega, First, Last ... Everything. Wonderful Counselor, Eternal Father ... oh I could go on and on ... yes I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. So many things He is, and so many things He's not. A doctrine, He is not. A religion He is not. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life in and of Himself. Christ is really all we need ...to get by. That's jmho. He shows us the way to everything else when we trust Him.

sorry ...long!! :D I love Him though... He's the Mostest! :yes:
:huggy: God bless.

I wish my faith would be stronger than it is. I believe that Jesus is Lord and the son of God but sometimes.. I just have hard time following Him. I do my best though.

Of course I don't. I don't believe in fairy tales so why should I believe in this. Come on, there's not even proof he ever existed. Yeah, there are some documents, but only in the bible. Pretty interesting how a person that could walk on water, make blind people see etc is only documented in the bible. "But there are documents that came after", yes that are planted from christian people that has been proven...

Actually, I started this thread for Christians, like there is one for the Wiccan's and the non believers. I stay out of them to respect their threads, as I do not share their views on religion. That's why I made a thread Any Believers here, to call them in here. Please respect the Christians here. Jesus is not a fairy tale to us, he is real. Thank you!

I say these things with the utmost of sincerity! :)

Actually, I started this thread for Christians, like there is one for the Wiccan's and the non believers. I stay out of them to respect their threads, as I do not share their views on religion. That's why I made a thread Any Believers here, to call them in here. Please respect the Christians here. Jesus is not a fairy tale to us, he is real. Thank you!

Amen to that!

There's an athiest thread for non-believers. Don't believe? Discuss it there. :)

"Mary Mary Last night we received some good news from Terri McFaddin-Solomon who is good friends with Sandra Crouch. Three weeks ago Sandra and Andre' spent some time with their close friend, Michael Jackson. Michael asked Andre` to play, "It Won'...;t Be Long And We'll Be Leaving Here." Michael then prayed with Sandra and Andre and accepted Christ into his heart. Now he's singing in the heavenly choir.! Our hearts rejoice!

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/archives/2009/06/was_michael_jac.html

Thank you very much for providing this link for me.

I honestly can say, that Christ proves himself in the lives of other people. When I see little acts of kindness, or people standing up for the "the little guy", I see Jesus. I really admire Michael b/c he had a very Christ-like attitude about the world. He wanted to do his part, and help it. It's what we are all charged to do.

I feel so comforted in my faith. Without it I don't know how I could have gotten by.

I can't go outside on a beautiful day, look up at the blue sky and clouds, see the waves on a beach, see the trees blowing in the wind, feel the sunlight on my skin- and feel that something divine wasnt behind it. We took God's creations and tried to decipher them, put our own names to it, and call it 'science'. I respect and am grateful for science (I'm a biology major!!! lol..and a religion minor!), but I know there is a God, and Jesus.
I cant support the fact that we were monkey's with animal instincts that changed to humans with free-will....that's just foolish to me.

I'm so happy I know what I know, and feel the way I feel :yes:

I honestly can say, that Christ proves himself in the lives of other people. When I see little acts of kindness, or people standing up for the "the little guy", I see Jesus. I really admire Michael b/c he had a very Christ-like attitude about the world. He wanted to do his part, and help it. It's what we are all charged to do.

Very good way of looking at it. I agree. That's one of the reasons I really admire Michael and was inspired by him also. He was, in a way, a Christ-Like figure (not saying he was Jesus). He tried to carry on Jesus' "work" to love and help people. I think that's one of the reasons my faith in God and Jesus has greatly grown because I used to question my faith a lot.

I feel so comforted in my faith. Without it I don't know how I could have gotten by.

I can't go outside on a beautiful day, look up at the blue sky and clouds, see the waves on a beach, see the trees blowing in the wind, feel the sunlight on my skin- and feel that something divine wasnt behind it. We took God's creations and tried to decipher them, put our own names to it, and call it 'science'. I respect and am grateful for science (I'm a biology major!!! lol..and a religion minor!), but I know there is a God, and Jesus.
I cant support the fact that we were monkey's with animal instincts that changed to humans with free-will....that's just foolish to me.

Great post. I agree!

Yes, MJ let the world know he was following Christ's example. I agree, that's what we all are charged to do.

Originally Posted by Earth_Song1

That was very well put. :flowers:

Imho, its kind of like how someone would say you or I are not "real" when they have simply not met us yet so therefore we are not real to them.

It also reminds me of something else, to use a purely human example, (since we're on a MJ fan board I'll use MJ) - - When people say, without any "experience" of MJ what-so-ever, that Michael Jackson "is" this or that (pedophile?) or "isn't" this or that (a decent, hard working, heterosexual male?) they have no idea of what they're talking about.

When it comes to Michael, it doesn't much matter whether those among MJ "believers" have talked to him face to face, have just seen him on a stage, just caught a glimpse of him in a crowd, or just became 'touched' at a soul level by his words and music - the truth is imho, any of those "experiences" of him are enough for them to 'know' him in a way they did not before, and in a way that "non-believers" cannot possibly and when we hear "past-haters" say they finally "experienced" MJ for themselves they also say they became staunch in their "faith" in him or at least felt they had a new "experience" of him than before.

When it comes to Jesus, some experienced Jesus only through His words in the bible, or only by seeing Jesus walking passed, or by only touching the hem of his garment in a crowd, but when they did, they had an "experience" of Him that those who did not experience Him could not possibly know, and any "doubts" they may have ever had, were changed to faith.

Those who have "experienced" Michael, realize him as being a special, gifted, blessed, generous, sweeter than average, altruistic, well-intended human being.

Those who experienced Christ "realized" Him as being the very Son of God.

Even those who have only "experienced" Jesus in Spirit know He is the Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth. Therefore they had no choice but to "believe".

Even those who've experience Jesus only through the Words of the Bible, (as with Michael through only his music) experience Christ's power - causing them to "know" Him in a new way.

I feel that everything we experience "informs" us of something.

"Experiencing" MJ 'informs' us that, contrary to his "larger than life" image (due to publicity), he is as human as any human can be - - and so, experiencing Christ informs us that without a doubt - He is the Son of the Living God.

I guess I'm saying (in a long way, sorry) that imho, a person who has no experience of Christ, is like a 'hater' who has no "experience" of MJ.

Hope that analogy is ok with all believers in Christ and hope it makes sense. Just trying to help any "non-believers" visiting this thread to understand how we could 'see' something in Christ they cannot see.

We know Him. You don't. :D but give it time - if you remain open, you might just get to meet/experience Him some day too. :yes:

:huggy: God bless.

I wish my faith would be stronger than it is. I believe that Jesus is Lord and the son of God but sometimes.. I just have hard time following Him. I do my best though.
aw thank you! God bless you too :hug:

That's the greatest challenge isn't it. Thank God His Grace is sufficient for us, even as we pray for Him to, "increase our faith - day by day."

That reminds me of a song I loved as a kid which I guess I'll share it since my post is this long! :lol:

one of my favorites from a Broadway musical from the 70s... hope y'all like it ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdEuwqlZdto

and here it by one of my favorite hit groups from the 70s, the Fifth Dimension

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IkZasB7NE&feature=related

enjoy

:flowers:

Last edited:

JStarr06, very well said my friend!!!

People can't take away my joy, which is Jesus Christ!!

Last edited:

I agree. I am glad you pointed out that, you can reconcile faith, intellectualism, and science. Not all the time, but a person can make all three work together.

Yes, MJ let the world know he was following Christ's example. I agree, that's what we all are charged to do.

That was very well put. :flowers:

Imho, its kind of like how someone would say you or I are not "real" when they have simply not met us yet so therefore we are not real to them.

It also reminds me of something else, to use a purely human example, (since we're on a MJ fan board I'll use MJ) - - When people say, without any "experience" of MJ what-so-ever, that Michael Jackson "is" this or that (pedophile?) or "isn't" this or that (a decent, hard working, heterosexual male?) they have no idea of what they're talking about.

When it comes to Michael, it doesn't much matter whether those among MJ "believers" have talked to him face to face, have just seen him on a stage, just caught a glimpse of him in a crowd, or just became 'touched' at a soul level by his words and music - the truth is imho, any of those "experiences" of him are enough for them to 'know' him in a way they did not before, and in a way that "non-believers" cannot possibly and when we hear "past-haters" say they finally "experienced" MJ for themselves they also say they became staunch in their "faith" in him or at least felt they had a new "experience" of him than before.

When it comes to Jesus, some experienced Jesus only through His words in the bible, or only by seeing Jesus walking passed, or by only touching the hem of his garment in a crowd, but when they did, they had an "experience" of Him that those who did not experience Him could not possibly know, and any "doubts" they may have ever had, were changed to faith.

Those who have "experienced" Michael, realize him as being a special, gifted, blessed, generous, sweeter than average, altruistic, well-intended human being.

Those who experienced Christ "realized" Him as being the very Son of God.

Even those who have only "experienced" Jesus in Spirit know He is the Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth. Therefore they had no choice but to "believe".

Even those who've experience Jesus only through the Words of the Bible, (as with Michael through only his music) experience Christ's power - causing them to "know" Him in a new way.

I feel that everything we experience "informs" us of something.

"Experiencing" MJ 'informs' us that, contrary to his "larger than life" image (due to publicity), he is as human as any human can be - - and so, experiencing Christ informs us that without a doubt - He is the Son of the Living God.

I guess I'm saying (in a long way, sorry) that imho, a person who has no experience of Christ, is like a 'hater' who has no "experience" of MJ.

Hope that analogy is ok with all believers in Christ and hope it makes sense. Just trying to help any "non-believers" visiting this thread to understand how we could 'see' something in Christ they cannot see.

We know Him. You don't. :D but give it time - if you remain open, you might just get to meet/experience Him some day too. :yes:

aw thank you! God bless you too :hug:

That's the greatest challenge isn't it. Thank God His Grace is sufficient for us, even as we pray for Him to, "increase our faith - day by day."

That reminds me of a song I loved as a kid which I guess I'll share it since my post is this long! :lol:

one of my favorites from a Broadway musical from the 70s... hope y'all like it ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdEuwqlZdto

and here it by one of my favorite hit groups from the 70s, the Fifth Dimension

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IkZasB7NE&feature=related

enjoy

:flowers:

That's a great example.

JStarr06, veey well said my friend!!!

People can't take away my joy, which is Jesus Christ!!

Thanx Earth! Praise Him!

You all are awesome!!!

StateOfShock, LOVE your post!!!!

Your welcome, Michelle!! God Bless you!!

Earth Song, I thought it was you who started it. I was too lazy to go back and look. I apologize.
So I'll say it again. Thank you, Earth Song1, for starting this wonderful thread. I've grown up with emphasis on addressing someone by name, and I'm sorry I was too lazy to look at the first post. I was enjoying my youtube videos which are really helping me now.
God bless you too, Earth Song.

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPak...18B87D517&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

You know, ever since Michael passed away, and by watching how he has been mistreated, I've come to know even more how cruel this world is. Because of that, I just want Jesus to come and end all the misery here. We are meant to be with Him anyway. It's depressing thinking how cruel people can be. :(

I'm a Christian, so yes, I believe in Jesus Christ. :)

Earth Song, I thought it was you who started it. I was too lazy to go back and look. I apologize.
So I'll say it again. Thank you, Earth Song1, for starting this wonderful thread. I've grown up with emphasis on addressing someone by name, and I'm sorry I was too lazy to look at the first post. I was enjoying my youtube videos which are really helping me now.
God bless you too, Earth Song.

No problem, Michelle!! Have you seen my MJ tribute vid? My channel is Quartermaine4Ever on youtube. Look me up!!

Hugs!!!

just to mention...yes. i am . i'm christian-ortodoxe...but in my heart i'm more spiritual than religious...

I have believed in God all my life, but have come to know Jesus in the last 6 years or so. I love him with all my heart, and believe that he died on the cross to free us from sin. :)

I have believed in God all my life, but have come to know Jesus in the last 6 years or so. I love him with all my heart, and believe that he died on the cross to free us from sin. :)

Jesus is very lovable!

Back