Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

I am a Christian.

God Bless all!!! Glad to see you!!!!

Jesus is Lord!!

And one day, we will meet MJ there in Heaven!!

Everyone will meet MJ in Heaven once they passed away. If you are believing in Jesus, Allah or another one, or maybe none. God will open his gates to everyone, he will lead you into eternity.

That's a very politicial response.

Yes, another strong believer here. My beliefs keep me sane, and give me hope! This thread is comforting, thanks.

Jesus is the Lord. He is my Saviour and the Son of God!

i do believe in god and jesus.....
But not in a way the church is telling me, i life my christian life the way i think it,s right....

And at this moment i,m still a little angry with god.
He dissapoints me...
But wel....that happens in all good relations i think.

i do believe in god and jesus.....
But not in a way the church is telling me, i life my christian life the way i think it,s right....

And at this moment i,m still a little angry with god.
He dissapoints me...
But wel....that happens in all good relations i think.

Good for you you living your own christian way.
Why is God dissapointing you?

By taking one of the most beautifull people away from me and the world.
That really makes me angry.
People like osama and other bad people still living, and michael is death.
I think that makes no sense at all.....
God wants to make this world a better place, isn,t it?
Why does he take the good ones instead of the bad ones?
If god was a human i would sue him!

but hey, who am i to judge.
jenny is just a little flo somewhere on this huge planet we call eart.

That's a interesting thing, Why would God take Michael away?
Alot of people are saying God took Michael away out of this crazy world, but I think that's just talk to relax yourself.
I think God didn't took Michael out of his life. Michael was too young, too talented, a father who didn't have to die. And God would know that.
It's to easy to judge God by taking lives from people.
Michael made a true message in his staying on Earth. He made us notice we should heal the world. I think it's up to us to heal the world.

These questions are just hard to answer.
:hug:

that,s the frustrating thing.....
I don,t like god at the moment and think it,s okay to be honest about that.
Also i don,t pray that much anymore, he doesn,t listen....well he listen....but i think it,s useless for me to pray.

I talk to michael instead, and that is giving me more comfort then anything or anyone else...

God will always like you, despite you don't like him at the moment, He will love you.
It's only very good when you are honest, because God will know if you are lying or not.
Don't pray if you don't like, alot of people pray because they have to, but that's not good.

Apparently Michael turned Christian before he died. Maye God took him before he could stray away?

Continue to pray. God will always answer your prayers.

Honey, both of my grandparents are gone now, and I am not angry at God over it. It's all of a part of his plan. We are born, we live, we die, and he knows from the very beginning when we are in our mother's when we will leave this earth. It was my grandparents times to go. I am not angry about it. I am happy that they are at peace. I miss them and love them still. It's a part of life, hun. Don't be angry with him. He loves you no matter what.

HUGS!!

i'm a Christian!!!!

Another Catholic here - being Italian/Irish didn't throw up much of a choice.

But without it I'd probably have curled up and died a long time ago.

edward-kennedy.jpg

RIP Teddy

Apparently Michael turned Christian before he died. Maye God took him before he could stray away?

Continue to pray. God will always answer your prayers.

As I posted before, I believe in Jesus as my Lord and Savior and I am Catholic. Anyway, I hear all different religions that Michael was. First he was raised JW, then I heard he converted to Islam. Now a few here are saying he converted to Christianity. Somebody outside this forum who likes Michael's music asked me for a source of Michael's conversion to Christianity, which I don't know. Do you have a source at all that says he converted? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

I am a true believer! It is my believe in him that has brought me this far in my life and through my pain of missing MJ so much!

As I posted before, I believe in Jesus as my Lord and Savior and I am Catholic. Anyway, I hear all different religions that Michael was. First he was raised JW, then I heard he converted to Islam. Now a few here are saying he converted to Christianity. Somebody outside this forum who likes Michael's music asked me for a source of Michael's conversion to Christianity, which I don't know. Do you have a source at all that says he converted? Thanks in advance.

Michelle, I have no idea, hun. Maybe someone else here knows.

I do. I believe Christ is so very many things!! I believe Christ Jesus is the Truth (one sees when one meets Him), He is the Life (when one calls upon His name), He is the Way (when one follows his Spirit) Christ is the Resurrection (the miraculous living of all things "dead"), the Water of Life (when we drink Him in, we won't thirst again .... until we drink the waters of the world again..... then we drink Christ again we are completely satiated again) , I believe Jesus is the ultimate God-man, the God aspect because as a human, Jesus contained more God than any other human ever could as He was born of God, and the "man" aspect because Jesus is the only perfect man ever, because of being born of God. I believe Christ is the Universality of God's purpose for the earth - King of Kings to rule over God's Kingdom to come, for God's WILL, to be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven, the Kingdom, the Government, that will rest upon His shoulders, in which He will make all things new, and in which He will wipe away every tear, death will be NO MORE, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain. I believe before its all over with, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. The Alpha, Omega, First, Last ... Everything. Wonderful Counselor, Eternal Father ... oh I could go on and on ... yes I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. So many things He is, and so many things He's not. A doctrine, He is not. A religion He is not. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life in and of Himself. Christ is really all we need ...to get by. That's jmho. He shows us the way to everything else when we trust Him.

sorry ...long!! :D I love Him though... He's the Mostest! :yes:

Of course I don't. I don't believe in fairy tales so why should I believe in this. Come on, there's not even proof he ever existed. Yeah, there are some documents, but only in the bible. Pretty interesting how a person that could walk on water, make blind people see etc is only documented in the bible. "But there are documents that came after", yes that are planted from christian people that has been proven...

"Mary Mary Last night we received some good news from Terri McFaddin-Solomon who is good friends with Sandra Crouch. Three weeks ago Sandra and Andre' spent some time with their close friend, Michael Jackson. Michael asked Andre` to play, "It Won'...;t Be Long And We'll Be Leaving Here." Michael then prayed with Sandra and Andre and accepted Christ into his heart. Now he's singing in the heavenly choir.! Our hearts rejoice!

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/archives/2009/06/was_michael_jac.html

Back