Conrad Murray CNN interviews / Apr 2nd Anderson Cooper / April 5th Documentary

How legal is that, recording someone without his knowledge or consent especially between a doctor and a patient?

Federal law states that one party can record a conversation that they are part of but California is a 2 consent state - meaning both parties have to consent. But who is to say that Michael did not consent? His talks with Rabbi Shmuley was consented.

Surely Estate can pursue a lawsuit if there are any recordings but whether they are legal or not would defend on many factors.

Call me crazy but I think Murray actually has recorded Michael. Remember the tabloid stories that Murray had a recording of Michael talking negatively about his family? In his Anderson interview he said Michael shared with him everything. No one could understood why he recorded Michael at May.

So my crazy mind tells me that Murray recorded all their talks with Michael and he will release a book with audio and that one would sell and wouldn't face any credibility issues.

It depends on us, fans if it would sell. I mean though the general public is still interested in Michael's music, as shown by the fact that Thriller spent a lot of time on Billboard 200 in the first 1/4 of this year or the success of the Cirque shows, but they are not interested in all this crap IMO. Not enough to buy a book, anyway.

As for fans, I hope they will be able to resist putting any money in Murray's pocket....

As for credibility issues. It's not like manipulating audio is not possible at this age.

But all this is just speculation, we don't know how many recordings Murray has, if he has any at all.

Last edited:
I don't think Michael knew he was being recorded. Especially in that state. I don't want to think about it because it makes me sick.

Call me crazy but I think Murray actually has recorded Michael. Remember the tabloid stories that Murray had a recording of Michael talking negatively about his family? In his Anderson interview he said Michael shared with him everything. No one could understood why he recorded Michael at May.

So my crazy mind tells me that Murray recorded all their talks with Michael and he will release a book with audio and that one would sell and wouldn't face any credibility issues.

Not crazy. I think you are absolutely CORRECT. We've already heard one recording, and there is NO way Michael could have consented to that, and even if he did, in-the-moment, he was too impaired, thanks to Murray, to make that determination. We've seen "ugly" before, but this could be an atrocity. . . .

MURRAY:
I just wish we never ever have to hear from him again, but that is not going to be the case.
He loves to hear his own voice and he thinks he is celebrity.

Me too because I don't trust a word he says.

T-Mez about AEG Trial on ET (04_03_2013)

New email tidbit / Talk about Prince & Paris - Interview starts approx. 45secs in on both parts

AEG Trial on ET (04_04_2013)

More talk about witnesses from T-Mez
& speculation from an Analyst about recorded testimony from Michael himself :cry:

Why was cm the only signature on the contract, did cm draw up the contract himself?

There were 3 signature lines: 1 for Michael, 1 for AEG person, 1 for Muarry. At the time of Michael's death only Muarry had signed so far. It was days before they were to leave for London & Muarry had not as yet applied for his London working papers, so sometimes I think that Michael really was not going to take him after all.

Pace that paxil pill does not work for everyone. It made someone I know have negative side effects like jerks. Michael may have tried things and did not like the side effects. Some years ago I saw some lawyers telling people to call them because it seems there was some problem with paxil.

By the way when I was in school, one of the doctors used to try all the psychotropic drugs that came out on the market before he gave it to his patients. He wanted to see what effects they would have on the patient's functioning.

Last edited:
AEG Trial on ET (04_04_2013)

More talk about witnesses from T-Mez
& speculation from an Analyst about recorded testimony from Michael himself :cry:

I didn't hear anything about recorded testimony from MJ?
I heard that woman saying that plaintiff want to bring MJ to court and they would want him to testify from grave, thats their best chance. Where did it say they have recording?

I didn't hear anything about recorded testimony from MJ?
I heard that woman saying that plaintiff want to bring MJ to court and they would want him to testify from grave, thats their best chance. Where did it say they have recording?

:scratch:It didn't...I said speculation. Besides something MJ left in writing, a recording is the only way that he can testify.

:scratch:It didn't...I said speculation. Besides something MJ left in writing, a recording is the only way that he can testify.

I'm sure LaToya can produce some Post-It notes that MJ wrote, like I hate Branca, I hate AEG etc :cheeky:

Right. Whether or not there are recordings is just speculation, but. . . it's a reasonable speculation, that if he recorded Michael once, he may have multiple recordings. Given what we heard on the recording played in court, I simply can't imagine that Michael would have consented to that, nor do I understand why-on-earth Murray would have made it -- except maybe for blackmail? Not sure if recordings (along with the inevitable book) would be something the Estate could block, but if that's what Murray tries, I hope they do have a way to PREVENT their release. If there is no clear evidence that Michael consented, then that could be another crime that Murray has committed!?

Can someone give me the exact time of the documentary about Michael Jackson on CNN today?
I'll be able to get it in 480p and maybe 1080p... :)

whether he will be saying the truth or not he will be haunted for what he did for the rest of his life he just may not be in his stable mind to realise that

Can someone give me the exact time of the documentary about Michael Jackson on CNN today?
I'll be able to get it in 480p and maybe 1080p... :)

Ah, got it already... 10 pm... :p

i'm sure its only the same special that was aired on june 25, 2010. maybe an updated version. based on the original special. so its better to record this one. maybe there is something new.

Is this documentary important. I mean, has there been any new information about Michael since he died in 09?

i'm sure its only the same special that was aired on june 25, 2010. maybe an updated version. based on the original special. so its better to record this one. maybe there is something new.

It's updated. Has criminal trial, Wass, Murray calling from jail.

I am trying to watch but I change the channel back and forth. It upsets me. It makes me sad. It makes me angry what Murray did and hearing it again.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Anderson Cooper Special Report Michael Jackson-The Final Days (04_05_2013) Pt.1 to Pt.6 (cont) <a href="http://t.co/Kv8WaN0E2v" title="http://tl.gd/n_1rjk13t">tl.gd/n_1rjk13t</a></p>&mdash; Marco B. (@B__Marco) <a href="https://twitter.com/B__Marco/status/320387426633781248">April 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

whether he will be saying the truth or not he will be haunted for what he did for the rest of his life he just may not be in his stable mind to realise that

Conrad knows what hes doing hes so smug and he knows it and doesnt care.

so he "accidentally" called his lawyer while CNN was interviewing her? right! the man is craving for attention and it's so obvious. and him insisting prosecutors faked evidence (and did so right in the court room...oh my oh my) make him sound not only like a fool but also a clown. it scares me to know he'll be out this fall.

Back