Conrad Murray CNN interviews / Apr 2nd Anderson Cooper / April 5th Documentary

When I recorded the special last night, the only thing that I'm disgusted about is the judge is gonna reintroduce those 93' allegation case, MJ Trial cases and drug addiction history into the current case. I knew they're gonna use those cases from before to corrupt the case and their justice system as always.

"LEAVE THOSE PAST CASES OUT OF THIS YOU DAMNED DINGBATS!!!"

^^^^ On the basis that I love Michael I don't want those in there either, however, they are relevant to the case and to any damages awarded.

so he "accidentally" called his lawyer while CNN was interviewing her?

I first read he accidentally killed his lawyer..

Murray's Lawyer kinda looks/acts fascinated with him...Praising him all the time and ish. Hope she won't become another of his ladies....ewww!:puke: lol

Saw it last night. LOL @ Valerie Wass' ringtone, though I am disappointed Murray did not sing for us with Don Lemon. Valerie Wass looked ugly, tho others looked very, very nice. :3

Murray's Lawyer kinda looks/acts fascinated with him...Praising him all the time and ish. Hope she won't become another of his ladies....ewww!:puke: lol

It certainly does seem like she has a little crush........................ Well, they are both crazy af, so I guess why not. I just hope she maintains her instrument as well as Nicole lol. And that he likes Flanny's seconds.... speculatively speaking lol.

It seems we have all moved on to another.

First, Murray is full of crap. Talking about he only gave Michael that one propofol dose, and doesn't know the other drugs and the fatal dose got in Michael's system. Secondly, I'm glad they brought up the convo Michael had with Murray while dozing on propofol. Because hearing that combined with experience of anestesia, anyone with common sense knows, Michael DID NOT have it in him to get up, walk to where that stash was hidden, inject himself, and lie back down. I Hate how this man just is oblivious to responsibility, at the end of the day, if it wasn't for him, Michael would have lived to see another day.

Now, some may hate me for this, but I think he was the scapegoat. Was he directly to blame? Yes, but everyone had their hands in Michael's pockets. AEG knew he wasn't well, as thosr e-mails of Kenny & Randy proved. But they basically motioned for the for the show to go on. Now it can be argued it was done to protect Michael, but fact is, it was the wrong move. Michael owed so much money after years of beinh cheated by people, that he depended on this show entirely too much.

The Chandlers killed Michael Jackson, The Arvizo's killed Michael Jackson, Tomme Tomme killed Michael Jackson, all the people who stole and mooched off Michael, killed Michael Jackson. If it were up to me, all these people would share prison cells on the same tier as Conrad Murray.

PS: I'm sick of seeing Jermaine "Jacksun" everywhere singing Michael's songs.

First, Murray is full of crap. Talking about he only gave Michael that one propofol dose, and doesn't know the other drugs and the fatal dose got in Michael's system. Secondly, I'm glad they brought up the convo Michael had with Murray while dozing on propofol. Because hearing that combined with experience of anestesia, anyone with common sense knows, Michael DID NOT have it in him to get up, walk to where that stash was hidden, inject himself, and lie back down. I Hate how this man just is oblivious to responsibility, at the end of the day, if it wasn't for him, Michael would have lived to see another day.

Now, some may hate me for this, but I think he was the scapegoat. Was he directly to blame? Yes, but everyone had their hands in Michael's pockets. AEG knew he wasn't well, as thosr e-mails of Kenny & Randy proved. But they basically motioned for the for the show to go on. Now it can be argued it was done to protect Michael, but fact is, it was the wrong move. Michael owed so much money after years of beinh cheated by people, that he depended on this show entirely too much.

The Chandlers killed Michael Jackson, The Arvizo's killed Michael Jackson, Tomme Tomme killed Michael Jackson, all the people who stole and mooched off Michael, killed Michael Jackson. If it were up to me, all these people would share prison cells on the same tier as Conrad Murray.

Agreed. That pretty much sums it up as far as I go too.

Saw it last night. LOL @ Valerie Wass' ringtone, though I am disappointed Murray did not sing for us with Don Lemon. Valerie Wass looked ugly, tho others looked very, very nice. :3

It certainly does seem like she has a little crush........................ Well, they are both crazy af, so I guess why not. I just hope she maintains her instrument as well as Nicole lol. And that he likes Flanny's seconds.... speculatively speaking lol.

It seems we have all moved on to another.

Well, yes. And I think that by now it's clear that Murray is completely insane. (song about "Santa" case-in-point.) Why no one realized this by now, I have NO idea. This whole thing has now flipped into the Twilight Zone, and God help us all?

Michael was great in his last 2 rehearsals and they saw that from AEG.
They had probably doubts before about if he could do the concerts and I think maybe Michael had doubts too.
He could sing and dance but didn´t find the magic he used to have until the last evenings.
One of the last evenings Michael said I can do it to Randy Phillips and I think RP believed him.

But then Michael was killed by Murray.
Michael would have survived despite the drugs he got if Murray had monitored him.

Personally, I don't hate you but I disagree with you. I do not think the Chandlers, Arvizos, Tome, people who stole & mooched from Michael killed Michael Jackson. I do not think he depended on that show too much. I do not think Muarry was a scape goat. I think when we do this we shift the blame from the actual person who was negligent, to others, and make Muarry seem as someone who is suffering for something he did not do--a scapegoat.

Muarry gave Michael prof and left him unattended, when a simple chin lift would have saved Michael's life, so Muarry is not a scapegoat. None of the other people gave Michael a drug and left him unattended, so they are not responsible for Michael's death. They are responsible for making him suffer, ridiculed, losing income, & the target of hate. What they did was evil, but did not cause Michael's death.

To say Michael depended on the show entirely too much, is like saying that the ONLY job I have I depended on it entirely too much. This is the way I make my money, and likewise, in Michael's case, this is a key way Michael makes his money. He had other investments too which he was relying on, but he needed to depend on the tour money in the same way I and each person who works depend on a key source of income.

It is not because Michael depended on the tour that he died, but that in seeking a method to sleep, he used the wrong method & an incompetent doctor. To me, what was needed was a more reasonable way to find sleep & a competent doctor. It was the prof that was making him sick, which is the sickness AEG saw. The tour, in and of itself, did not make him sick.

Last edited:
Well, yes. And I think that by now it's clear that Murray is completely insane. (song about "Santa" case-in-point.) Why no one realized this by now, I have NO idea. This whole thing has now flipped into the Twilight Zone, and God help us all?

I think the consequences of what he did, especially being accused and then found guilty is too much for him to bear. Typical of abusive & manipulative people, they can't face reality. He's going crazy. I don't think he was that way when he was with Michael, a lot of people would have noticed. The best thing that could happen to him now, is to admit his guilt and face it.

I watched the CNN doc, and I think they didn't show what a liar Murray has been. That's a shame, it is definitely one of the things that the general public really needs to understand about him.

I think the consequences of what he did, especially being accused and then found guilty is too much for him to bear. Typical of abusive & manipulative people, they can't face reality. He's going crazy. I don't think he was that way when he was with Michael, a lot of people would have noticed. The best thing that could happen to him now, is to admit his guilt and face it.

I watched the CNN doc, and I think they didn't show what a liar Murray has been. That's a shame, it is definitely one of the things that the general public really needs to understand about him.

Yeah, I tend to agree, that when confronted with "reality" (i.e. guilty verdict), he was completely unable to cope. He will NEVER admit guilt, and doesn't even feel that he did anything wrong. The stupid little song -- about "Santa who didn't bring the 'little boy' anything," is indicative of how wronged Murray feels himself to be. Pretty sure he's a sociopath, in addition to being narcissistic and manipulative.

As far as the trial is concerned, I doubt either side would want to touch him -- he's such a loose-cannon. I think what we all should . . . dread. . .is if he has more recordings of Michael! that he'll use with a book. Horrible. Just horrible, and no one could stop him from releasing any recordings he's got. . . . .

As far as the trial is concerned, I doubt either side would want to touch him -- he's such a loose-cannon. I think what we all should . . . dread. . .is if he has more recordings of Michael! that he'll use with a book. Horrible. Just horrible, and no one could stop him from releasing any recordings he's got. . . . .

Is there no way that he would have to prove that any recordings were consented to by Michael? Or is it a case of it would have to be proven that they weren't? (That is if they weren't in the first place) - just so i can get my head around is all. I hate the thought of him releasing things like that too

I didn't know wether to make a separate thread just for this so I puttin it here? It's from Fox. I thought what Valerie Wass said On Geraldo At Large was interesting! She said on CNN Murray worked for MJ. But, here she says she isn't clear on that matter nor is Murray! Hmmm

http://youtu.be/2-rE4Gb43JE

Last edited:
Is there no way that he would have to prove that any recordings were consented to by Michael? Or is it a case of it would have to be proven that they weren't? (That is if they weren't in the first place) - just so i can get my head around is all. I hate the thought of him releasing things like that too

I believe it's illegal to record someone without their knowledge, so yes, he'd have to prove that Michael consented.

/Blue Wass is like the family--when they tell lies, they forget what they said before. She is now claiming the "not clear" mantra so that they would not help the Grandma vs AEG case. Muarry knows who hired him. He was picked by Michael and was going to be hired by both Michael & AEG. Now they will have to prove it in court.

I know. I am legitimately concerned and puzzled over how somebody like that could have ever gone on to become a doctor and hold a practise for so many years.............. And this is what US, the general public, get to see. Imagine what he is like behind closed doors. Imagine the horrors poor Chernoff, Flanny, and Baldy had to endure. D: (Not Wass because it seems she is just as insane so they must get each other, I imagine).

And Flanny wanted to put him on the stand LMFAO. He would have been absolutely crucified, impaled, burned alive, chewed up, and spit out by your beloved Walgren--Cherry Pie called it right. IDEK what Flanny was thinking, unless it has been his intention all along to sabotage this case, because it seems that is all he has managed to do. Lol. Even the appeal, lol. We need to give him a medal at some point, because he sure did go far in ruining everything lol.

/Blue Wass is like the family--when they tell lies, they forget what they said before. She is now claiming the "not clear" mantra so that they would not help the Grandma vs AEG case. Murray knows who hired him. He was picked by Michael and was going to be hired by both Michael & AEG. Now they will have to prove it in court.
Well u know, I just thought it was important after seeing some people taking what she said on CNN to heart on their twitter's and FB accounts, to show that she ain't nothin but a flip flopper! She's just like everyone else involved in this case saying their piece. So it's really is up to the jury to decide here, it can really go either way and I think some are forgetting that?! =/

Last edited:
I believe it's illegal to record someone without their knowledge, so yes, he'd have to prove that Michael consented.

The only way he would prove it is to have michael still here and say yes he knew murray was taping him and with michael not here there no way to show it

Personally, I don't hate you but I disagree with you. I do not think the Chandlers, Arvizos, Tome, people who stole & mooched from Michael killed Michael Jackson. I do not think he depended on that show too much. I do not think Muarry was a scape goat. I think when we do this we shift the blame from the actual person who was negligent, to others, and make Muarry seem as someone who is suffering for something he did not do--a scapegoat.

Muarry gave Michael prof and left him unattended, when a simple chin lift would have saved Michael's life, so Muarry is not a scapegoat. None of the other people gave Michael a drug and left him unattended, so they are not responsible for Michael's death. They are responsible for making him suffer, ridiculed, losing income, & the target of hate. What they did was evil, but did not cause Michael's death.

To say Michael depended on the show entirely too much, is like saying that the ONLY job I have I depended on it entirely too much. This is the way I make my money, and likewise, in Michael's case, this is a key way Michael makes his money. He had other investments too which he was relying on, but he needed to depend on the tour money in the same way I and each person who works depend on a key source of income.

It is not because Michael depended on the tour that he died, but that in seeking a method to sleep, he used the wrong method & an incompetent doctor. To me, what was needed was a more reasonable way to find sleep & a competent doctor. It was the prof that was making him sick, which is the sickness AEG saw. The tour, in and of itself, did not make him sick.

Uhm, I'm pretty sure I acknowledged Murray and his responsibilities, I don't think anywhere in that post that I implied he was "suffering" from anything. What I was saying is, rather people want to acknowledge it or not, the things that happened in Michael's life were basically a chain reaction. Of course the tour was his job, he still depended on it, he depended on it to make his big "comeback" after being disgraced and dragged through the mud by the media during the trial and all the crap they wrote about him when he stepped back out of the limelight after te trial, all these things that the people he trusted caused, things Michael never really recovered from. It bothered him, I think anyway. He came back to bring the positivity back to his name, to get the world to appreciate him and his artistry again, something he was always about. I think that was his true motive, and he depended on the tour to make money, to begin to get himself on the right track toward paying off what he had to, you make it seem as if he just did it for kicks, as if he had no goals in mind while planning this all out. He was determined not to fail, he had a dependency on these shows.

It's easy to say "what was needed was a more reasonable way to find sleep" when you're on the outside looking in, Michael was a workaholic, it's what made him so successful, his mind was probably rambling and coming up with new plans and schemes to enhance his career and secure the lives of his children, at nearly all times of the day. Surely it wasn't as easy for Michael to find sleep as it is for the rest of us, if Michael tried things, and they didn't help him, I don't think it's fair to say what you think he needed to do. I just think it's unfortunate that it had to come to that point in his life. He did what he felt was necessary to help him rest. Of course the tour didn't make him sick, but the things he was doing to prepare for said tour, again with no desire to fail, did make him sick. Which brings me back to Murray being just a small piece of a larger puzzle, of course he's guilty for his negligence, nowhere did I say otherwise. But I also think the others who saw Michael wasn't well, and allowed this to go on, instead of saying "you know what, we're going to have to do this at another date Michael, you need some rest" should also be held accountable for their own negligence.

^^I understood your original post very well. Peace & out.

8701 the thing is Muarry can do like the Rabbi and say Michael told him to write a book. Remember the Rabbi did not have any recordings of Michael saying he should write a book. In spite of that the Rabbi was able to write a book, which many fans bought & enjoyed. Michael is no longer here, so Muarry can write anything he wants, & many fans will buy it too.

The only way he would prove it is to have michael still here and say yes he knew murray was taping him and with michael not here there no way to show it

All he'd have had to do is ask Michael, while taping, "OK if I tape our conversation?" If Michael said "yes," then that would constitute permission, and we don't know that such a statement is NOT on the tapes (or, if there even ARE other tapes). The issue then would be, was Michael in any condition to give permission, due to the drugs Murray gave him?

Murray killed Michael but I feel that the media, the chandlers, the bashirs of this world were killing Michael's spirit and killing him inside over the years. People would not let up on him. Looking back I don't think people wanted to know the truth about the allegations. People wanted him to go to jail so they could make money off the stories and such. They never cared about his health and well being. Michael had his issues but he didn't need the constant attack on him, on his character and treated like he wasn't even human. I know how Michael died and what Murray did. I just wish that people would have left Michael alone and maybe things would have turned out differently in the path that things went for him.

All he'd have had to do is ask Michael, while taping, "OK if I tape our conversation?" If Michael said "yes," then that would constitute permission, and we don't know that such a statement is NOT on the tapes (or, if there even ARE other tapes). The issue then would be, was Michael in any condition to give permission, due to the drugs Murray gave him?

Well if he indeed in fact say that on the tape ok fair enough but other than that there really isnt any proof to say michael did in fact give permission to do it. Also with the tapes murray can easily misled ppl to beliveing mj gave him permisson by just the way he is releasing them out and we all know how manipulative murray can be

8701 the thing is Muarry can do like the Rabbi and say Michael told him to write a book. Remember the Rabbi did not have any recordings of Michael saying he should write a book. In spite of that the Rabbi was able to write a book, which many fans bought & enjoyed. Michael is no longer here, so Muarry can write anything he wants, & many fans will buy it too.

I dont any fans will buy his book cuz i definitely dont want to

I also forgot to mention that everytime Wass said something I kept telling her "SHUT UP!" I can't even stand that witch's mouth.

Murray killed Michael but I feel that the media, the chandlers, the bashirs of this world were killing Michael's spirit and killing him inside over the years. People would not let up on him. Looking back I don't think people wanted to know the truth about the allegations. People wanted him to go to jail so they could make money off the stories and such. They never cared about his health and well being. Michael had his issues but he didn't need the constant attack on him, on his character and treated like he wasn't even human. I know how Michael died and what Murray did. I just wish that people would have left Michael alone and maybe things would have turned out differently in the path that things went for him.

Exactly.

here is the FULL Geraldo at Large Discussion. on the other uploads are more than 6 minutes! missing.

this is complete....

Geraldo at Large (2013.04.06, Fox News, COMPLETE)

[youtube]CGRca4LTYE0[/youtube]

[youtube]omG2u8IUlAY[/youtube]

[youtube]LneuUsZpOiA[/youtube]

Dr. Susan? Who the heck is this woman!

In my opinion, she just POPPED UP after Michael died. I don't recall ever seeing or hearing her name before then.

She said that she knew Michael for 11 years. She said Michael asked her for Demoral and Propofol in March when he came over to make the O2 announcements. (It could be true, but somehow I don't believe her.) Does anybody ever recall seeing her before?

Last edited:
Dr. Susan? Who the heck is this woman!

In my opinion, she just POPPED UP after Michael died. I don't recall ever seeing or hearing her name before then.

She said that she knew Michael for 11 years. She said Michael asked her for Demoral and Propofol in March when he came over to make the O2 announcements. (It could be true, but somehow I don't believe her.) Does anybody ever recall seeing her before?

I definitely remember her name, not sure when or where in r/t Michael but not recently. I found another interview she gave several months after Michael's death. http://saharareporters.com/art-life/susan-etok-speaks-saharareporters-me-and-michael-jackson

Back