Conrad Murray CNN interviews / Apr 2nd Anderson Cooper / April 5th Documentary

Re: Conrad Murray will be interviewed by CNN on Tue April 2nd

from LSA

CNN just had those two lawyers debating the Civil Trial (like how they did the Murray trial) funny but they both agreed the Jackson's aint gettin ish. Plus draggin Michael now that he is dead by using the drug angle and the molestation angle is a dumb move. Stated never put the victim on trial. They also blasted the fact that the kids are involved. Dumb move family!

Reading the words "telling his side of the story" makes me so mad. What about Michael? He doesn't get to tell his side and never will. I'm sick of the fact that people can just come out and say whatever the hell they want for whatever amount of money but the victim can't even defend himself.

I'm not interested in Murry's "side." Nothing in the world could make me care about what he has to say.

A murderer profitting off of his victim. That's what I call this.

You have no idea, so don't assume.

Murray took Michael from us, from the world. I hate him for that. But I refuse to let him take away any other joys I have in life because he does not deserve it, nor does he control me or my life.
If you want to be upset about reading about Murray, then you have every right to do so.
But you are at fault if you let Murray control your life, meaning that you feel you can't do something fun and uplifting simply because he does something you don't like. He is not worth it, he has no right.

If you want to go egg hunting with children then by all means do so.

Ok Im sorry that I had assumed. Thanks to him I had lost the main joy I ever had in my life. And that was my beloved Michael. That is the main reason why I am still very much suffering from depression. I am still trying to find that one joy that I used to get from Michael. And I don't think I ever will find it. The only joys I have left now are my Bollywood, astronomy, sleeping, and my puzzle, video, and computer games. But those joys really don't last very long for me. Before I go back to start sadly thinking about Michael again. And how badly I crave to be able to watch and listen to him like I used to when we still had him. May of 2010 was the last time I had last really watch him. And it has been 2 or 3 months now since I had last listen to him. My happy life I once had. Had ended on that horrible June day. I will go on that Easter Egg but I really won't be enjoying it.

Barf. I hope Mr. Cooper will have done his homework - surf on by here, Mr. Cooper - this felon is dangerous, without remorse and a coward. Can't say two words when it counts but will gladly seek out a camera just to prove again how deluded he is.
I do hope in this case that whatever lies he will spout and however he violates the patient - 'doctor' privilege again - I hope it just bombs exactly as the mockumentary that just showed him to be the sociopath he truly is.

I hope the medical boards will also watch.

Cooper has met a lot of people... and his face with a raised eyebrow typically tells a lot - so I hope that he can spot red flags from 10 miles away.
I'm sure CNN will happily show how often Wass will interrupt just to show what a coward that man truly is.

The mockumentary served him exactly how it should have - resulting in a disgusted Judge throwing the book at him. Let him convict himself in the court of public opinion.

Does anyone know what the back record of the journalist who will be doing the interview, in regards to Michael?

Ok Im sorry that I had assumed. Thanks to him I had lost the main joy I ever had in my life. And that was my beloved Michael. That is the main reason why I am still very much suffering from depression. I am still trying to find that one joy that I used to get from Michael. And I don't think I ever will find it. The only joys I have left now are my Bollywood, astronomy, sleeping, and my puzzle, video, and computer games. But those joys really don't last very long for me. Before I go back to start sadly thinking about Michael again. And how badly I crave to be able to watch and listen to him like I used to when we still had him. May of 2010 was the last time I had last really watch him. And it has been 2 or 3 months now since I had last listen to him. My happy life I once had. Had ended on that horrible June day. I will go on that Easter Egg but I really won't be enjoying it.

I hope you don't mind if I say this but Michael would want all of us to be happy. Enjoy your easter. Murray took Michael from us but he didn't take our love for Michael with him. We can still love and appreciate him and do things to honor his memory. Maybe try to take little steps watching or listening his music when he was younger like you are getting to know him all over again. There are some songs I can't listen to or some things cannot watch too even now. You just need more time and that's okay. Hope you have a nice Easter.

Hon, it pains me to read the pain in your voice so often. I know it is hard to fathom, but there are things that can help.
I know you have issues getting the help you need and deserve - you deserve help, nobody deserves pain.
Please shoot me a PM, there has to be a way to get you some relief. You need to brainstorm again, just to figure out a way to get you some overdue relief. If you have the energy to post, please shoot a PM. You need not to suffer, you deserve relief from the pain.

On the issue of depression... there's no point in telling someone with a clinical depression to 'just enjoy life'. Of course Michael wants people to enjoy life, but I'm sure he himself knows you can't just tell someone with a depression to 'just snap out of it' and I'm sure that's not what people mean, either.

Sometimes one event, together with others, can set off a spiral. That is what Murray doesn't seem to comprehend at all, either. He caused INCREDIBLE suffering and pain in many people.

I had to seek out medical help myself - which enabled me to enjoy life again, but boy, I do not wish that dark cloud on anyone.

I wish everyone a Happy Easter!

Last edited:

People are jailed for life and even sentenced to death for less than what this "Dr" did to Michael ........ :(
I just cannot understand or want to accept this injustice.
Does this "Dr" not realise what he did .... not only to Michael .... but to Michael's millions of fans around the world ??
I wish I could wake up from this nightmare :(

Sweetie, I'm not saying you can't be sad. But if you feel immense sadness every single day then maybe you should try and find someone (a psychologist, a friend, a relative?) to talk to, so you can start healing. I too battled a heavy depression following Michael's death and managed to overcome it. Be it slowly.

Those things you like- Bollywood, astronomy etc. should last longer but if they don't it's because you haven't dealt with your issues yet. To many it may seem like you 'just' lost your favorite pop star, but I think 99,9% of the people here understand that you lost FAMILY.
It takes time to heal and to learn to move on, but at a certain point you should be able to at least find SOME joy in your day. If you can't, don't be stubborn like me. Seek help.

I understand what you mean by not being able to listen to his music or watch his videos.
When he passed, I literally watched and listened to EVERYTHING. Then I attended the memorial, and for a while I couldn't listen to anything. Now, I only have a hard time listening to songs that were performed or played at the memorial because it takes me back to how I felt when they played the songs when Michael was brought into the staples center for example. But, I try to deal with it.

:flowers:

Now, I only have a hard time listening to songs that were performed or played at the memorial because it takes me back to how I felt when they played the songs when Michael was brought into the staples center for example. But, I try to deal with it.

Off topic:
For me it's the song "Soon, very soon" that does it. I always end up in a deep emotional state because I remember having had somewhat of a break down when it played on july 8th 2009. It's been Michael's song ever since.

I knew this would happen, I knew he would start giving interviews & probably writing a book, but I didn't think it was going to be so soon. This is a disaster. What is he going to talk about? He already blamed Michael and he's not going to say anything about his inadequacies as a doctor, so what he has to say anymore? Unless now he decides that he felt pressured by AEG, kind of thanking Katherine for not suing him, in case he makes some bucks with a book. Even when I knew it'd happen, I don't like the timing.

Off topic:
For me it's the song "Soon, very soon" that does it. I always end up in a deep emotional state because I remember having had somewhat of a break down when it played on july 8th 2009. It's been Michael's song ever since.

For me, "I never dreamed you'd leave in summer" by Stevie Wonder was already one of the most beautiful songs I'd ever heard (It's in Poetic Justice, I'm a huge Janet fan so I'd heard it in the movie before) and when I heard Stevie start to play it at the memorial I just broke down. Still today I can not listen to that song. At all.

He just opens all the wounds again ..... :(
When do we ever stop being hurt by all of this?
We can try and ignore it ..... but the thing is we are so used to having to defend Michael from being hurt.
How do we ignore Michael being hurt all over again ..... & by the very person who was the cause of his tragic passing?
Sad .... really very sad :(

Why is it always us fans who are outraged and say enough and then people say we are crazy? Why can't his family and friends say enough and leave Michael alone? I don't see Lennon and Elvis and the others get harassed like Michael does. He is gone and he still gets dragged through the mud and treated like he is nothing. People treat Murray like it was no big deal what he did. If he did that to an average everyday person there would be such outrage. This is just how I feel anyways. I just want to scream sometimes with all this.

Hon, it pains me to read the pain in your voice so often. I know it is hard to fathom, but there are things that can help.
I know you have issues getting the help you need and deserve - you deserve help, nobody deserves pain.
Please shoot me a PM, there has to be a way to get you some relief. You need to brainstorm again, just to figure out a way to get you some overdue relief. If you have the energy to post, please shoot a PM. You need not to suffer, you deserve relief from the pain.

On the issue of depression... there's no point in telling someone with a clinical depression to 'just enjoy life'. Of course Michael wants people to enjoy life, but I'm sure he himself knows you can't just tell someone with a depression to 'just snap out of it' and I'm sure that's not what people mean, either.

Sometimes one event, together with others, can set off a spiral. That is what Murray doesn't seem to comprehend at all, either. He caused INCREDIBLE suffering and pain in many people.

I had to seek out medical help myself - which enabled me to enjoy life again, but boy, I do not wish that dark cloud on anyone.

I wish everyone a Happy Easter!

I want nothing more to get out of this depression of mine. But thanks to this horrible country of mine. Who always treated Michael like he was a piece of dirt or something. Getting help for my depression is going to be a little on the hard side for me. If I went to go see a therapist now. They are going to look at me like I am nuts. And might have me committed or something. Especially if I got one who is a MJ hater. America is truly the worst country in the world to be in if you are an MJ fan.

Sweetie, I'm not saying you can't be sad. But if you feel immense sadness every single day then maybe you should try and find someone (a psychologist, a friend, a relative?) to talk to, so you can start healing. I too battled a heavy depression following Michael's death and managed to overcome it. Be it slowly.

Those things you like- Bollywood, astronomy etc. should last longer but if they don't it's because you haven't dealt with your issues yet. To many it may seem like you 'just' lost your favorite pop star, but I think 99,9% of the people here understand that you lost FAMILY.
It takes time to heal and to learn to move on, but at a certain point you should be able to at least find SOME joy in your day. If you can't, don't be stubborn like me. Seek help.

I understand what you mean by not being able to listen to his music or watch his videos.
When he passed, I literally watched and listened to EVERYTHING. Then I attended the memorial, and for a while I couldn't listen to anything. Now, I only have a hard time listening to songs that were performed or played at the memorial because it takes me back to how I felt when they played the songs when Michael was brought into the staples center for example. But, I try to deal with it.

:flowers:

My family could really care less about my depression. Nor do they want to take my depression seriously. Which is what I should expect from MJ haters. And the only friends that I have where are myself, my stuffed animals, my dolls, and the people in my Sims games. My L.O.V.E. for Bollywood and Astronomy used to last longer. And that was back when we still had him. But now they just remind me of Michael. Most especially Bollywood when some of my favorite Bollywood actors are also MJ fans. And watching them dance is almost like watching Michael dance. Something that I truly miss more than anything else in the world. I do know what you mean by not listening to songs at the memorial service. Back when we still had him Man In The Mirror was one of my most favorite MJ songs. Now it is my most hated MJ song. There is a good amount of MJ songs I have yet to go back and listen to. And that nameless building I still very much wish they would tear that building down. And turn that whole entire area in to a park or an animal shelter or something. That building has been nothing but pure 100% poison to me ever since that horrible July date. Because of what had happen there I don't want anything more to do with that building. I just plain wish that building has never even existed.

I don't care how nice of a person Cooper seems to be. No one should be interviewing convicted felons blaming the victim. Besides Cooper has called MJ weird and also made fun of the fact that MJ supposedly had on a wig in his 02 press. As if that was something to freakin mention on TV?! SMH So...yea real friendly guy!-_-

I don't care how nice of a person Cooper seems to be. No one should be interviewing convicted felons blaming the victim. Besides Cooper has called MJ weird and also made fun of the fact that MJ supposedly had on a wig in his 02 press. As if that was something to freakin mention on TV?! SMH So...yea real friendly guy!-_-

It amazes me how the simplest things when done by Michael is seen as weird or funny. How come he did not laugh at other stars who have hair pieces, like Janet. Then why is he calling Michael weird when he belongs to a group that people have laughed at or called weird in the past? It seems all media people will follow what the networks want them to do. They are not independent in the way they cover a story, so we have to expect them all to say & do what the network bosses what them to do, and that is trash Michael, tell everyone he is weird, and provide as evidence the simple things that every other star does. I notice no one is laughing at Barbara Walters numerous face jobs, or how about the people who enlarge their breasts. Oh I guess that is acceptable.

33tjzwl.jpg

Diane Diamond Voodoo Doll

WTFFFFFFF???????

How can the court allow this--who gave permission for this?? There is someone who oked it--who? I think we should consider emaiing Anderson Cooper, who I always thought was pretty good guy--but then maybe they will call us "rabid MJ fans"??

How LOW can the media go? Is crawling to interview a murderer who killed a great artist and humanitarian for TV RATINGS not low enough for the scum suckers??

And how can he take the 5th after this? Is that guy Allen Duke involved in this?

Anything for money--lie for it, die for it, even sell your soul to the devil.

Last edited:

Why is it always us fans who are outraged and say enough and then people say we are crazy? Why can't his family and friends say enough and leave Michael alone? I don't see Lennon and Elvis and the others get harassed like Michael does. He is gone and he still gets dragged through the mud and treated like he is nothing. People treat Murray like it was no big deal what he did. If he did that to an average everyday person there would be such outrage. This is just how I feel anyways. I just want to scream sometimes with all this.

Good point. The family should object and tell CNN no more interviews with PPB, KJ, Joe, any family member if this happens. They SHOULD--but probably won't.

As far as I'm concerned I have nothing to say about Connie. Why because we all know it will just be more lies Sucking it up etc!

Don Lemon ?@DonLemonCNN 29 Mar
Good morning. Sorry I've been twitter MIA. Busy in LA working on a michael jackson family trial doc for #CNN.

Document of the trial?

jen hutton heger ?@jenheger 29 Mar
predicts sleaze ball/murderer Conrad Murray going 2 "hint" "bombshell" about MJ 2 promote his bullshit "book." its all about $$$ 4 Murray.

KT ?@caramelicedtea 19h
What kind of bombshell? @jenheger

jen hutton heger ?@jenheger 15h
@caramelicedtea wouldn't surprise me if Murray said MJ made a romantic move on him, or other garbage like that.

:bugeyed:puke:

He is going to say something that attracts publishing company to buy his proposed book, and to get that, he will say something about Michael.

Thank you's to Jacksons.

So did anyone ever grant an interview on a major TV network for John Lennon's killer? An interview where he'd say that it was actually John's fault that he had to walk pass him on that day?

Or the doctor that was charged with overprescribing to Elvis (found not guilty, but still I've never heard of him doing an interview badmouthing Elvis).

Last edited:
Back