Conrad Murray CNN interviews / Apr 2nd Anderson Cooper / April 5th Documentary

Tygger;3799775 said:
Ivy, I asked you a legitimate question and you answered. The problem seems to be when I asked why an organized effort wasn’t done as it was with Sullivan and Cardiff. I know those continued but, the organized effort was more effective in allowing more voices to be heard.

You assumed a bit about me in your response and it is your right but, it does not make those assumptions true.

Thank you MsMo. Agreed.

Your original post came accross as a little accusing, but perhaps you didn't mean it to. With the other protests you mentioned we had more time, even with the autopsy doc we had more time and in the end it was the support of the Estate that postponed the airing.

So I was wondering, what are the chances murray is getting paid for this?

Re: Conrad Murray will be interviewed by CNN on Tue April 2nd

The interview is on Anderson Cooper's show but, Randi Kaye is conducting the interview. She was all over MJ'S death, with the usual tabloid reporting.

Wouldnt surprise me if he is getting paid for it somehow

Tygger;3799775 said:
The problem seems to be when I asked why an organized effort wasn’t done as it was with Sullivan and Cardiff.

and the question is why did you even asked that question. Am I the "organized protest" expert that can answer for the millions of fans mindset?

Oh trust and believe he WILL be paid, one way or another.

These media types LOVE to say: "we don't pay for interviews," BUT THEY DO!

There is always some back-alley way these folks get paid. Once upon a time it wasn't discussed, but the cat is out of the bag now.

(I remember Casey Anthony's attorney saying - after her trial - that her defense was basically paid for by ABC News, because of video clips, pictures, and interviews.)

Oh trust and believe he WILL be paid, one way or another.

These media types LOVE to say: "we don't pay for interviews," BUT THEY DO!

There is always some back-alley way these folks get paid. Once upon a time it wasn't discussed, but the cat is out of the bag now.

(I remember Casey Anthony's attorney saying - after her trial - that her defense was basically paid for by ABC News, because of video clips, pictures, and interviews.)

Even if he doesn't get paid by CNN now, he's getting an opportunity to promote his book. Of which he will eventually make money.

And to be honest, this is the aspect I fear the most. Murray is broke, he's in desperate need of money and he has nothing to lose. We know how the media paid five and six digit figure sums to anyone who would say something incriminating or embarassing about Michael during the 2005 trial. Or actually ever since 1993. That was proven with cases like the Newt families', who had proof (a signed contract and also taped conversations) that the National Enquirer offered them $200,000 to say Michael molested their twin sons, when they knew it was not true. The Newt declined eventually and were not willing to accuse Michael, but we also know of those who accepted such money. The prosecution in 2005 built their "prior bad acts" case on such "witnesses"!

A cousin of Michael's, Tim Whithead said back in 1993 that a tabloid offered him $100,000 just to say Michael was gay. Actor Alfonso Ribeiro (the boy in the 1984 Pepsi commercial with Michael, later known for his role as Carlton in the Will Smith sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel Air) said in 1993 that his father was offered $100,000 by a tabloid to say anything negative about Michael.

So when it comes to Michael crazy amount of money is offered by tabloids for the slander of him, and Murray is not the type of guy who will resist that. He will say anything the media wants him to say! And we know what type of claims the media likes the most about Michael...

I expect Murray to get paid and be interviewed by all the nastiest tabloids and I expect him to make up stories about whatever they want him to. That's where he will make most of his money. Not necessarily today on CNN. This is just the prelude.

I really can't understand why they abolished the Son of Sam Law in California. This is so unfair to the victims of the criminals. They are victimized again when their murderers make money off the crime they commited against them.

Last edited:

I expect Murray to get paid and be interviewed by all the nastiest tabloids and I expect him to make up stories about whatever they want him to. That's where he will make most of his money. Not necessarily today on CNN. This is just the prelude.

Yes, I agree, this is just the beginning. We can thank the Jacksons (some, not all) for that.

His payment from CNN today, will be to pay the "instruments" rent for a few months, in my opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if his appeal attorney makes an appearance tonight. She will be paid, which will help her finance Murray's appeal defense. I have no facts, just thinking out loud.

Katherine could have put a stop to that and made sure that any money Murray received would've went to her and the kids.

That'll be a big laugh. My mom is gonna taunt him watching him while I too and I'll be laughing at every word Murray said to Piers, because I'm still not buying his stories that whiny baby. Wah Wah Wah!!!

If I had a power, I would put CM, Jackson's and AEG to sailing boat and send them to sail towards Bermuda triangle. That would solve lots of problems.

Well, we'll get through this, fans, together as we always do.
Some of us have been done this road before. We're war weary soldiers in the Michael fight. But we always have each other and we'll get through it.

I hope you when you walk in that CNN headquarters you fall and trip over and bang your head CM and this shit is all a knightmere, you idiot.

^ Do not tell me that murderers get day release to tour the chat show circuit in calif?! I'm assuming that cooper or the other interviewer will be going to jail and murray will be in his jump suit.

respect said:
So when it comes to Michael crazy amount of money is offered by tabloids for the slander of him, and Murray is not the type of guy who will resist that. He will say anything the media wants him to say! And we know what type of claims the media likes the most about Michael...

Well i hope you're wrong - i just feel and hope there is fatigue in mj 'bombshells'. I mean what more bombshells are left to say - we had fiddes with mj as attempting to murder his bro just a year ago which admittedly was a new angle, mj as mafia hitman.

Okay I can see by Cooper's tweet this morning that it is in fact legit. Well, I don't know what to say.

CNN is running advertisements.

I don't watch TV and I only watch CNN once in a blue moon for a single reason, so I missed them. I am, however, on Twitter.... and I see what he has posted there, so it is legit. Dunno what to say.

Last edited:

any snippets of what Conrat will say?

Okay I can see by Cooper's tweet this morning that it is in fact legit. Well, I don't know what to say.

I don't watch TV and I only watch CNN once in a blue moon for a single reason, so I missed them. I am, however, on Twitter.... and I see what he has posted there, so it is legit. Dunno what to say.

I'm curious about as why you thought it might not be legit. It's not like we aren't credible. we have good track record in regards to bringing information.

So it's just a phone interview:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Exclusive interview w/ <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23MichaelJackson">#MichaelJackson</a>'s personal physician. Dr. Conrad Murray calls @<a href="https://twitter.com/andersoncooper">andersoncooper</a> from prison at 8p ET on <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23AC360">#AC360</a></p>&mdash; Anderson Cooper 360° (@AC360) <a href="https://twitter.com/AC360/status/319148629346623489">April 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't care whether it's a phone interview or full lights and cameras, it shouldn't be happening.

I'm going to watch this tonight. I am drawing a blank at what will be said. It's just because the somewhat shock of this interview being aired. We will see.

Couldn't pay me to watch this.

Yuck...

I'm not going to watch this. I don't want to give them the ratings

I actually HAVE a Nielsen box. So you can be sure that PBS is running tonight and not CNN.
I'd rather have someone watch who doesn't actually count in the ratings.
But overall US fans should take note of the major advertisers during that show and let CNN know that you will boycott those who advertise the most. "Same procedure as every year."

I couldn't even watch that other mockumentary on youtube, turned it off halfway after feeling disgusted, dirty and in need of a shower because it made me feel like a voyeur. The trial made me cry, but watching this stuff CNN (knowing who they hire) makes me feel like I sell my conscience. I just hope it's Murray's usual nonsencial babbling of his tabernacle.

He's gonna try and act like the jail is killing him. Well can't do the time? Don't kill the worlds greatest entertainer.

the new cnn article (posted on general discussion thread) mentions there will be a documentary airing on CNN this friday.

So much information that I think I missed something :doh: (Sorry!) .... BUT what will be the content of the documentary? It's about trial (AEG)? :scratch: :fear:

CNN had already did a Doc on MJ last days and then re edited to add more to the same crap. What the hell is this new ish gonna be about? Nothin worse then a doc speculating on a trial that hasn't even happen yet, to try and sway the jury and the public one way or the other! Whatever!

I will try to live updates.

I really don't understand WHY he should get to tell what they are calling "his side" of the story....unless he is going to come out and say..."Yes I accidentally killed Michael and I am sorry"....then I really don't give a crap what Murray has to say, He is in jail...he has NO rights....he took Michael's rights away when he killed him.. Uhg...I am just so angry.

Back