Conrad Murray: "I Didn't Kill Michael"

So Frank said the doctor went to go see Michael, but I thought the doctor lived with Michael and if the doctor DID live with Michael why did Michael have to call the nurse who was clear across the country for help when he wasn't feeling well? WTF was everyone around him doing in the house this whole time? Not one f-ing person could see he was in some kind of distress and take him to the hospital or call for REAL help? This is just too much, we shouldn't even talking about this right now! My heart is forever broken and I'm sickened by it all.......

So Frank said the doctor went to go see Michael, but I thought the doctor lived with Michael and if the doctor DID live with Michael why did Michael have to call the nurse who was clear across the country for help when he wasn't feeling well? WTF was everyone around him doing in the house this whole time? Not one f-ing person could see he was in some kind of distress and take him to the hospital or call for REAL help? This is just too much, we shouldn't even talking about this right now! My heart is forever broken and I'm sickened by it all.......

If it looks like a duck
If it quacks like a duck

I really haven't allowed myself to deep think that Michael was actually murdered. It's hanging out there on the fringes. It will be horrifying if it did happen. The pain of this hasn't subsided at all. And if someone is found responsible for his death -- oh god...

The doctor didn't live with Michael. I don't know who first started reporting that but its not true.
According the the doctor's lawyer Michael asked him to stay.
and if Frank is telling the truth. Maybe Michael wasn't feeling well called the doctor asked him to stay to make sure he was alright. The doctor maybe told him to rest and gave him the diprivan to help him sleep.
But after that is where it becomes sketchy
If Michael was in Pain or unwell he shouldn't have been given anything without going to the hospital first.

Maybe Michael wasn't feeling well called the doctor asked him to stay to make sure he was alright. The doctor maybe told him to rest and gave him the diprivan to help him sleep.
But after that is where it becomes sketchy
If Michael was in Pain or unwell he shouldn't have been given anything without going to the hospital first.

you talk about the doctor giving him diprivan like he gave him an aspirin or something

I believe there is a big difference between:

Michael not feeling well that night and asking his doctor to stay with him,

and the doctor living with him for two weeks to give him certain medication even if it was diperivan.

not feeling well could mean that he felt some pain in his heart or his lungs that caused his death and the doctor did not want to give the good help.....and so all the drug's story is complete bull s#%# ....

in case you're a little behind with the news diprivan is a dangerous drug you can't administer it outside of a hospital
and if michael was feeling sick that makes it even worse! he should've sent him to the hospital asap not give him a drug like that
now you understand?

So Frank said the doctor went to go see Michael, but I thought the doctor lived with Michael and if the doctor DID live with Michael why did Michael have to call the nurse who was clear across the country for help when he wasn't feeling well? ..
Clearly they were all incompetent... But I recall that it wasn't the dr that called him, he wasn't around at that time. It was his "staff" calling the nurse... so they must have thought she was better then him .... right? It was altough MJs request that Dr murray .. and dr Murray only that stayed with him that night... to me a mistery....

Heartbroken forever .... me to

Michael had some unmelted pills in his stomach as from what I have been reading about .... so he must have woken up that morning .... took some pills, went to bed again ... and then something happend? 'cos he was still warm and had a weak pulse when that ass of a doctor found him .... no? .... MY GODthi is SOOOOO FISHY!! It smells like hell to!!

They didnt care 'bout him ... not for ONE sec ... :(

Last edited:
Michael had some unmelted pills in his stomach as from what I have been reading about .... so he must have woken up that morning .... took some pills, went to bed again ... and then something happend? 'cos he was still warm and had a weak pulse when that ass of a doctor found him .... no? .... MY GODthi is SOOOOO FISHY!! It smells like hell to!!

They didnt care 'bout him ... not for ONE sec ... :(

Well IF the story about MJ's stomach having been completely empty, except for the pills, was true...and IF he was given Diprivan...it would make sense that his stomach was empty. Anyone who is being "put under"...should not eat 6 hours before and shouldn't drink 2 hours before you use it. However, if there were tons of pills...that wouldn't be that good either.

Anyways...the doctor says he didn't kill Michael. I say....YES HE DID!! The way he completely failed to get help...failed to give proper CPR...He killed Michael by that alone already, if not by giving him "stuff" prior to that too.

Last edited:
Exactly!
Aeg claims that michael was so adamant in having murry as his doctor yet he never signed the papers and he called a nurse all the way in florida for help. Um why would he do that???

Why didn't frank come and stay which michael if he said he didnt feel well. Or suggest going to a hospital. I seems like nobody wanted to say anything or get michael the help he need in fear of what it would look like just before TII including aeg. Now michael gone. :(

Anyways...the doctor says he didn't kill Michael. I say....YES HE DID!! The way he completely failed to get help...failed to give proper CPR...He killed Michael by that alone already, if not by giving him "stuff" prior to that too.

I totally agree with u on that summer!

Oh he panicked because he knew what this would mean...

Speaking on panic, most home security systems have a panic button which could have been pushed to bring all kinds of help.

Murray is definitely in big trouble. The DEA along with LAPD and Houston PD raided Murray's office 11:00 AM Wednesday and made a copy of his hard drive and various documents.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534378,00.html

I thought it was widely reported the Murray was only put on the payroll at MJ's insistence.

AEG wanted to hire a doctor in London but Michael insisted on Murray.

I would like to know WHY MJ requsted him ... to me completley incompetent ... he trusted Murray with his life. Could it be 'cause he'd give him "stuff" other would refuse? Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying anything... just wondering ...Still ... Conrad couldn't fix what he broke so the outcome doesn't change ....
He didn't save him therefore he in a way killed our wonderful Michael!! :(

Why is the security tapes missing?? Shouldn't there be a backup on that by now? Its agent ... If only the cameras would send the images right to a server to the security team ... :(

I would like to know WHY MJ requsted him ... to me completley incompetent ... he trusted Murray with his life. Could it be 'cause he'd give him "stuff" other would refuse? Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying anything...
It's easy to say he's incompetent now - but how would anyone have known before?

Anyway, it's possible that MJ requested Murray just because Murray would give him whatever he wanted, but I'm not sure... the other possibility is that Murray was so arrogant he told MJ that Propofol was safe if administered by a great doctor like him. Maybe MJ requested him simply because he believed him.

I would like to know WHY MJ requsted him ... to me completley incompetent ...

two scenarios possible if Michael really insisted on Murray for why:

1) because he is Michael Jackson and the production is nothing without him so it happens what he wants, as simple as that (who what's his qualification).

2) because Murray was in need of money and/or had no sense for legal responsibility and professional dignity and that's why very likely also to give Michael whatever he wants, legal or not.

I tend to believe that nurse who said in a televised interview that she spoke to Michael last time three months before his death and he wanted Propofol. I think he did believe it would be safe... well it wasn't. Someone lied to him and someone gave it to him although it's not allowed outside ICU or even hospital.

30 minutes...

30 f**king minutes...

A five year old has more sense to dial 911, there is NO excuse this bastard doctor can come up with to explain away waiting for 30 minutes to call for help. All the other lame ass excuses ok, i'll accept...but this half hour of WASTED time which could have prevented Michaels death...UNACCEPTABLE!!
I mean..hell, just Run into the fu*king street and grab a phone from a passerby, run to the street corner and look at the street sign for the address!! for the love of God WHY!!!!! bullsh*t excuses!!

I know! This makes me so sad too. Why not call 911 and give them driving directions to the house? It is a huge house I don't think they would miss it. Something is very, very wrong here. I didn't want to believe that it could be murder, but i don't know now. I can't think of a motive, but I hope they are looking into every angle of this case, because I am starting to think it could be. Murder made to look like an accident. This is so sad. I was hoping that we would find out he died from natural causes, but that doesn't seem to be the case.:no:

1) because he is Michael Jackson and the production is nothing without him so it happens what he wants, as simple as that (who what's his qualification).

2) because Murray was in need of money and/or had no sense for legal responsibility and professional dignity and that's why very likely also to give Michael whatever he wants, legal or not.

I tend to believe that nurse who said in a televised interview that she spoke to Michael last time three months before his death and he wanted Propofol. I think he did believe it would be safe... well it wasn't. Someone lied to him and someone gave it to him although it's not allowed outside ICU or even hospital.

Your first point addresses why AEG put him on the payroll, not why MJ requested him but you might be on to something with number 2 - hopefully time will tell.

You also note that Propofol is not allowed outside an ICU or hospital - others have also stated it is illegal to administer outside of a hospital environment. Does anyone have a source that states this? I thought I'd read that even dentists have used Propofol and I don't know that would necessarily happen in a hospital let alone an ICU.

I think that it would be safe or at least safER if Murray stuck around and slept in the same room 'caus Michael said to the nurse that it would be "safe" if someone stayed in the room, checked on him now and then and WOKE HIM UP!!! But no... That idiot of a doctor went out of the room and thought it was strange MJ didnt come down for breakfast 'round noon ... stupid dum ass fool.. I swear .. he will have his karma right here waiting for him... trust me on that one.. (Sorry for my french) Karma ... or me .... and I'm a VERY ANGRY WOMAN

Your first point addresses why AEG put him on the payroll, not why MJ requested him but you might be on to something with number 2 - hopefully time will tell.

You also note that Propofol is not allowed outside an ICU or hospital - others have also stated it is illegal to administer outside of a hospital environment. Does anyone have a source that states this? I thought I'd read that even dentists have used Propofol and I don't know that would necessarily happen in a hospital let alone an ICU.

My first point meant Michaels perspective... I could imagine that Michael could be insisting on something... well being the king of pop... you know like insisting on Murray only for the sake of getting whatever it is he wants. I could imagine Michael was like that at times... like buying countless very expensive antiques to then put them in the storage... lol just because he could and everybody would let him (can't put that into better english for now... sorry!)

you can read about Diprivan (propofol) here...
http://www.everydayhealth.com/blog/...an-use/diprivan-propofol-and-michael-jackson/

also a very informative blog about propofol here...
http://scienceblogs.com/terrasig/2009/07/michael_jackson_cherilyn_lee_d.php

But I think I heard the nurse saying in her interview that she talked to a doctor friend who said it's not a medication one gets by prescription as it is a narcotic and only for use in the hospital or ICU.
In that article you'll see it's also used for dental operations... but only in a very much monitored surrounding.

Last edited:
Back