Contract: Jackson doc requested lifesaving gear

I'm sure there are tests to prove the regular use of a substance for a longer period.
My instinct tells me he didn't even ask for propofol.

How many bottles were found empty in the room?

All I've heard so far is just one empty bottle in a secret compartment.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gvcLH28ub3AyGjplQ256FNiOT6CQD9GCQ2RO2

Contract: Jackson doc requested lifesaving gear

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY and THOMAS WATKINS (AP) – 10 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — Documents obtained by The Associated Press show that Michael Jackson's doctor requested but never received resuscitation equipment and a medical assistant, from the concert promoter organizing the singer's London shows.

The requests are revealed in e-mails and a proposed contract detailing Dr. Conrad Murray's negotiations with concert promoter AEG Live.

The documents are included in a complaint filed by Jackson's father, Joe, to the California Medical Board against AEG Live. The complaint accuses the company of forcing Murray to provide Jackson with dangerous medical services.

Murray faces an involuntary manslaughter charge in Jackson's death. His contract with AEG was not finalized before the singer's death.

Michael Roth, an AEG spokesman, said the company had not seen Joe Jackson's complaint and could not comment on it or the contract.

AEG has now responded to this allegation in a statement to ABC:

Earlier today AEG released the following statement to ABC News:
"The medical supplies in question were requested by Dr. Murray for use specifically in London in the event an unexpected need arose. When asked why these supplies were needed, Dr. Murray said that Michael Jackson was in excellent health but an artist of his stature should have this equipment on-hand when engaging in this type of performance. Dr. Murray did not ask for these items for use in Los Angeles."

Here's the story: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/michael-...wsuit-aeg-medical-equipment/story?id=11014828

Last edited:
Even IF he requested the equipment and was not provided it, it counts for nothing. Without the equipment he should have said "im sorry Mr. Jackson but I cant give you propofol without it". The doctor had a choice, he made the wrong one. End of.

Yeah the doctor requested lifesaving gear. Murray l ask you do you know how a lifesaving gear works. Your CPR performance stated otherwise.

"The medical supplies in question were requested by Dr. Murray for use specifically in London in the event an unexpected need arose. When asked why these supplies were needed, Dr. Murray said that Michael Jackson was in excellent health but an artist of his stature should have this equipment on-hand when engaging in this type of performance. Dr. Murray did not ask for these items for use in Los Angeles."

thought so.

Hm interesting. AEG have done nothing but backtrack and try to wash their hands of this ever since the beginning.

Even IF he requested the equipment and was not provided it, it counts for nothing. Without the equipment he should have said "im sorry Mr. Jackson but I cant give you propofol without it". The doctor had a choice, he made the wrong one. End of.

Exactly, why take that risk? He was playing russian roulette with michael's life. I can't believe he was giving michael this stuff for weeks in such a negligent manner. If he really was giving michael propofol for 6 weeks michael was lucky to have lasted as long as he did.

Hm interesting. AEG have done nothing but backtrack and try to wash their hands of this ever since the beginning.

Yeah i do not trust AEG.

AEG is not trustworthy. According to FFs- Phillips, Murray, MJ, Dileo had a meeting on the 19th.

AEG is not trustworthy. According to FFs- Phillips, Murray, MJ, Dileo had a meeting on the 19th.

You think it was about the contract? It's weird though that they didn't sign it with so little time remaining before London.

If Michael wanted to hire murray, he would have signed the contract.

But NO ONE signed it then, because it would just look odd with everyone elses signature but Michael's.

Or maybe Michael didn't sign it because he didn't want Murray to continue with him to London?

Either way, Michael didn't sign it because he didn't want murray.

You think it was about the contract? It's weird though that they didn't sign it with so little time remaining before London.

No, I believe it was about his health, showing up for rehearsals, eating. Dileo in his interview with Raffles said that someone spoke up about these issues, concerns - KF said she did - it seemed obvious in Dileo's interview he was talking about KF being the one.

It is wierd that it wasn't signed by anyone, it could have been still been being negotiated - maybe it was a copy. Hard to say.

I would think that if Murray had not been going to London, Dileo or Phillips would have said so in some of the interviews & as far as I know, noone mentioned anything about him not going. If they could, I would think that they would have distanced themselves as far away as they could have from Murray.

No, I believe it was about his health, showing up for rehearsals, eating. Dileo in his interview with Raffles said that someone spoke up about these issues, concerns - KF said she did - it seemed obvious in Dileo's interview he was talking about KF being the one.

It is wierd that it wasn't signed by anyone, it could have been still been being negotiated - maybe it was a copy. Hard to say.

I would think that if Murray had not been going to London, Dileo or Phillips would have said so in some of the interviews & as far as I know, noone mentioned anything about him not going. If they could, I would think that they would have distanced themselves as far away as they could have from Murray.

Well technically they still could have, since the contract wasn't signed, they cold have said that they didn't authorize him to 'work' for Mike . And they may very well still do that if and when they are called for the trial. Watch them trying to put all the blame on Mike, say that he was the one that insisted on Murray working without a contract or equipment and all that.

Well technically they still could have, since the contract wasn't signed, they cold have said that they didn't authorize him to 'work' for Mike . And they may very well still do that if and when they are called for the trial. Watch them trying to put all the blame on Mike, say that he was the one that insisted on Murray working without a contract or equipment and all that.

I am afraid you are right that they will all try to put the blame on Mike but in this day & age there will be emails I believe that will lock certain facts in - one way or another.

The below is coming from Muzikfactory2 at http://xltweet.com/show/?id=51555D5B55

In Part 4 of CNN Michael Jackson The Final Days program, they showed bits & pieces of AEG-Murray email & contract. I compiled them. The email is complete. They didn't show much from the contract but I transcribed what I can make out.

Fri, May 08, 2009 9:51

Conrad

It was a pleasure meeting you on the phone. We discussed some mundane details:
Contracting Entity: GCA Holdings LLC (address redacted)
Vegas NV 89119
Your contact info: office (phone number redacted)

Your mode of travel: Most likely with Artist on charter but 1st If not.
Family airfare personal cost.
Accommodation - “easy proximity of Artist”- that might be a guest house on the grounds of the property rented for Artist. Tour pays for necessary professional costs including transport between Artist & house and house & venue.
Probable-need for multiple UK based cell phones & your need for one. Need for one venue-based, one home-based extracorporeal CPR units. Insurances: Travel type accident, sickness, loss-of-possessions policy to be incepted for travelling party – but this is working personnel. Premium is about $250/person if you’d like us to extend to family. Effective only while away from USA.

Life insurances - personal choice. AEG contract would not cover more than one month in lieu of notice if there was a curtailment or cessation of the tour. Loss-of-profit also called contractual performance insurance – had asked brokers at Lloyds to research. Intelligently, they also suggest it covers both possible Force Majeure effecting tour/performances as a whole and possibility of accident preventing your providing services. Insurance would be personal cost. Fees $150k/mo payable mid-month

Lots to consider above and would be happy to continue discussion when convenient by you.

Timm

This email from AEG to Murray is showing that the talks, discussions and equipments etc were for London residency.

The below is coming from Muzikfactory2 at http://xltweet.com/show/?id=51555D5B55

This email from AEG to Murray is showing that the talks, discussions and equipments etc were for London residency.

Thanks Ivy for posting. I am assuming the email is from Tim Leiweke. Seems odd that someone so high up would be dealing directly with Murray. It seems they were keeping close tabs on what MJ was doing with his doctors. Did the bodyguards report to Leiweke about MJ? Even Dileo called Klein when he went to the hospital.

they could just buy the equipements...so this is a lame excuse...

Michael could have bought them if he so DESPERATELY wanted them that it got to the point that he had to BEG.

Michael could have bought them if he so DESPERATELY wanted them that it got to the point that he had to BEG.
Anyway, if the equipments did not arrive and if Michael was "desperate" he certainly would not expect anyone (AEG, Murray or any other person.....) have the attitude to buy the equipments, Michael would have bought. Michael would never risk his life this way soooooo negligent without the equipments. Fact and that is what I believe. -_- This part of the story is a little strange. More one hole............

^^ Not only that, I don't think he would be interested to go "near the valley of death" like chopra told everyone Michael said.

"Do you know this thing that takes you near the edge to the valley of death?"

Do they really expect fans to believe that Michael said that, AND would take the stuff without proper equipment?

Do they really expect fans to believe that Michael said that, AND would take the stuff without proper equipment?
I really do not believe it (I do not know the other fans.....) and the simple fact of using propofol to sleep, it's very bizarre to me. He had much knowledge about all these things and think/believe that Michael did not know these things, really is very naivety. :doh: I'm sure Michael would never risk his life that way. Surely, Michael would seek another safe way to get sleep without putting in risk your life. -_-

Last edited:
Back