Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

ILoveHIStory;4242662 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Martin Bashir confessed he lied in Living with Michael Jackson<br><br>Journalists can distort reality because of their interest<br><br>Educate yourself for not forget<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FactsDontLiePeopleDo?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#FactsDontLiePeopleDo</a>&#65533;&#65533; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJacksonIsInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJacksonIsInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> <a href="https://t.co/f2327VEhXK">pic.twitter.com/f2327VEhXK</a></p>&#8212; MICHAEL JACKSON (@The_Kings777) <a href="https://twitter.com/The_Kings777/status/1095453245252780033?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">12. februára 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

An Australian journalist asked him on Twitter to be an invite in her show to talk about LN

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Why it's always the Jackson family who appears in interviews, where is the lawyers of the Estate ?

Because they have more brains than to go on shows with murray dimond zonen etc.its called been baited to get a reaction and ratings.

Last edited:
elusive moonwalker;4242688 said:
Because they have more brains than to go on shows with murray dimond zonen etc.its called been baited to get a reaction and ratings.

I see what you mean elusive. But having some lawyer or PR person from the estate will not attract anymore attention or ratings to this tv sh*t show (in the way say Mjs kids certainly would and I can totally understand them staying well away from all this). An official person that is clued up on this could dismantle this programme and make viewers aware that what they are watching is total lies. I’d love to be proved wrong when this airs but as it stands this show is seemingly going out to a wide audience with zero balance or fact checking. Jermaine mumbling “just let my brother rest” or whatever isn’t going to cut it when the rest of the programme is full on propaganda.

The media wont want someone like that on it as it goes against their agenda. Having jerk and latoya makes them feel that they are letting the otherside have a voice and been fair but they know those two are clueless and will prob do more harm which suits them down to a tee.might also get them a few more rating having them on and and prob makes them feel that its legitimising their hatchet job pannel

An Australian journalist asked him on Twitter to be an invite in her show to talk about LN

Heh, oh I bet. Let's bring one of the biggest vultures on your show. They are so predictable and watch Bashir now talking crap again.

At what time is that morning show today? It's morning here already, or well, almost past that.

Its knocking on 10pm at night in sydney. Sunday morning show? Been on ages ago

I can't believe why MJ has to go thru this again...

Even those he trusted all his life - when they need money all of a sudden they are ready to sell their souls to the devil and throw MJ under the bus...

It's so very sad. - If MJ had still been alive this would have never happend... only because he is not here to defend himself do they dare come with these outrages claims... I really do understand why MJ was paranoid and felt he did not have real friends. - come to think of it - MJ was not paranoid, he just realized how things was.

Its knocking on 10pm at night in sydney. Sunday morning show? Been on ages ago

The Australian show is with that German prick and the Jacksons, correct? I'm not sure anymore what that Sunday morning show was about then, I'm mixing all that trash up it seems.

It seames that have deployed an evil, disingenuous trap for Jermaine and Latoya with the destination that one of them (especially LaToya) will say that it can be true that MJ is a peodophile or something bad or what they can interpreat badly.
I think that they made them belive that they will talk about something else in that interview and both were totally blindside and not prepared about this situation.
Maybe its a revange from Jocobshagen for the situation in that Akte 2017 TV show.
I bet that they maybe have hiared someone for the show who will say that the letters are MJs original handwhriting like they have hiared this body language expert in the tv show in 2013 who said that wade robson lied in past and now she can see that he speak the truth (without analysing other WR interviews or MJ cause he never showed signs of lying when he spoke about the allegations.)

Last edited:

Question : we Know Robson begged for the cirque show. But in a e-mail, he says : "i can not do this". What is the context?

R. Kelly is canceled. Is it time to cancel Michael Jackson?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...on/ecHFQ1GUk7BKX10lYblroL/story.html#comments

Jackson&#8217;s family has called the film &#8220;a public lynching.&#8221; It&#8217;s a tactless reference &#8212; for historically obvious reasons, but also because Cosby&#8217;s and Kelly&#8217;s advocates used the same revolting phrase in shameless attempts to silence accusers. Jackson will continue to have his defenders, especially because he&#8217;s no longer here to defend himself.

I can no longer be one of them. Holding dear my childhood memories pales when compared to what others kids may have endured at the hands of a man I&#8217;ve adored for as long as I can remember. Now I am leaving Michael Jackson, as uncomfortable stories are again unearthed and idols crumble from gods into monsters.

Are those selftitled journalists so obssessed and deluded by their own media world if they are not able to search for the real facts, in MJs case literally is online and known as FACTS....

Their startegy is to say " i was a MJ fan too " to give more weight and credit , but they obviously never were in the first place .All of this is a strategy settled by the marketing of LN to guide the masses into cancelling MJ .This is not going to happen .

MJJ2theMAX;4242692 said:
I see what you mean elusive. But having some lawyer or PR person from the estate will not attract anymore attention or ratings to this tv sh*t show (in the way say Mjs kids certainly would and I can totally understand them staying well away from all this). An official person that is clued up on this could dismantle this programme and make viewers aware that what they are watching is total lies. I&#8217;d love to be proved wrong when this airs but as it stands this show is seemingly going out to a wide audience with zero balance or fact checking. Jermaine mumbling &#8220;just let my brother rest&#8221; or whatever isn&#8217;t going to cut it when the rest of the programme is full on propaganda.

If they invite all the crooks that everyone KNOWS were discredited years ago....and if they invite MURRAY to their show....they make their agenda very clear: They are not interested in the truth. There is no point in having anyone from MJ's camp because they won't be interested in giving them a chance to debunk the lies. And you can bet that they will edit and twist anything you say to fit their agenda.

ILoveHIStory;4242723 said:
R. Kelly is canceled. Is it time to cancel Michael Jackson?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...on/ecHFQ1GUk7BKX10lYblroL/story.html#comments

Are those selftitled journalists so obssessed and deluded by their own media world if they are not able to search for the real facts, in MJs case literally is online and known as FACTS....

Stop giving these idiots clicks on their articles. Ignore them. Don't feed them. Keep posting facts and debunking lies and rumors but if already see from the title that it is a bullshit article...DON'T CLICK ON IT.

Stop giving these idiots clicks on their articles. Ignore them. Don't feed them. Keep posting facts and debunking lies and rumors but if already see from the title that it is a bullshit article...DON'T CLICK ON IT.

the thing is that this is not tabloid, and peoples opinions are mostly based on such non-tabloidish articles.
Some called the influencers

Did you guys see this??!!! Julien's Auctions just confirmed that Wade sold his MJ collection to them because he needed the money!!!! So they are basically exposing him because at the end of Leaving Neverland he is burning "his MJ jacket...the one MJ gave to him"....That is bullshit because he already sold his MJ stuff for money before that. That jacket has no value so he can easily burn it. ANOTHER LIE.

https://twitter.com/JuliensAuctions/status/1099524875717304321

"Wade consigned his collection to us directly. He was the person who we paid when we sold his collection. He needed the money."
5:22 AM - 24 Feb 2019"
-Julien's Auctions

Last edited:

It seames that have deployed an evil, disingenuous trap for Jermaine and Latoya with the destination that one of them (especially LaToya) will say that it can be true that MJ is a peodophile or something bad or what they can interpreat badly.
I think that they made them belive that they will talk about something else in that interview and both were totally blindside and not prepared about this situation.
Maybe its a revange from Jocobshagen for the situation in that Akte 2017 TV show.
I bet that they maybe have hiared someone for the show who will say that the letters are MJs original handwhriting like they have hiared this body language expert in the tv show in 2013 who said that wade robson lied in past and now she can see that he speak the truth (without analysing other WR interviews or MJ cause he never showed signs of lying when he spoke about the allegations.)

Let's hope Latoya says nothing stupid, but whatever she says I really don't think she would make it seem like she believes he was a pedophile, no way. So Jacobshagen will have both a book and letters? Sigh. This guy is becoming just as insufferable as W&S.

Do we have actual proof of things he said to fans and also how he denied all the crap from The Sun initially?

With the Akte show you mean that Jermaine said he had no idea who Jacobshagen was?

Did you guys see this??!!! Julien's Auctions just confirmed that Wade sold his MJ collection to them because he needed the money!!!! So they are basically exposing him because at the end of Leaving Neverland he is burning "his MJ jacket...the one MJ gave to him"....That is bullshit because he already sold his MJ stuff for money before that. That jacket has no value so he can easily burn it. ANOTHER LIE.

https://twitter.com/JuliensAuctions/status/1099524875717304321

"Wade consigned his collection to us directly. He was the person who we paid when we sold his collection. He needed the money."
5:22 AM - 24 Feb 2019"
-Julien's Auctions

Now that is damn good! This can be used against him if needed. And really, the loser actually burns a jacket in the mockumentary? Hahaha oh man, can it be more overly melodramatic and fake?

Let's hope Latoya says nothing stupid, but whatever she says I really don't think she would make it seem like she believes he was a pedophile, no way. So Jacobshagen will have both a book and letters? Sigh. This guy is becoming just as insufferable as W&S.

Do we have actual proof of things he said to fans and also how he denied all the crap from The Sun initially?

With the Akte show you mean that Jermaine said he had no idea who Jacobshagen was?

Now that is damn good! This can be used against him if needed. And really, the loser actually burns a jacket in the mockumentary? Hahaha oh man, can it be more overly melodramatic and fake?

Well there's the MJ Innocent Project people who posted that he had denied everything that was said in The Sun. Hopefully they have e-mails or recorded the conversation with him, if they indeed talked to him. There are videos to prove he met MJ the first time in 1998 and therefor couldn't have been on tour with MJ in 1996-97 during the HIStory tour.

And yes the Julien's Auction thing is VERY GOOD indeed because it will expose Wade lying once again AND proves that he was selling his stuff because he needed the money which once again shows it is ALL about money.

Damn, I'm almost hoping this would go to court so we could expose all of these crooks once and for all!!!!

No I mean the situation the Akte reporters and thease Australian Reporters brought Jocobshagen and now Jermaine and Latoya in is simular.
In both situations the reporters seted a trap therefor their later "victims" were not prepared.
I strongly belived that Dian Dimand was not visible for them at the beginning of the interviews because then they whould have leave the set directly before they had say any word.

Last edited:

The Australian show seems to have been a shit-show. Who actually bought this? That Jacobshagen guy will be selling copies of Xscape signed by MJ next week.

The Australian show seems to have been a shit-show. Who actually bought this? That Jacobshagen guy will be selling copies of Xscape signed by MJ next week.

Anyone know where to watch the full thing? not only jacobshagen

how Jacobshagen got the book ?

it's time for the Estate to respond to Jacobshagen

I haven't watched it, but I'm sure we'll get to see some clips there. I wasn't aware it had aired already. But Australian timezone is totally different than here.

it's time for the Estate to respond to Jacobshagen
Nope. They arent giving him the time of day for a reason. Because hes a moronic twat whos looking for attention.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is this working for anyone? its not playing for me..
https://7plus.com.au/sunday-night

No. I sit also in germany. Its maybe not working for anyone outside austalia.
I'm a little bit shocked from this interview.
Sadly I was right that they have hiared an so called hand whriting expert.

But its very interesting that he obviously only had checked the book and not the letters!
The arrows can easyly be faked.

Last edited:

No. I sit also in germany. Its maybe not working for anyone outside austalia.
I'm a little bit shocked from this interview.
Sadly I was right that they have hiared an so called hand whriting expert.

But its very interesting that he obviously only had checked the book and not the letters!
The arrows can easyly be faked.

Can you tell us what was said here, what the letters and arrows are about? And Jermaine, Latoya, Tito, what they say?

Can you tell us what was said here, what the letters and arrows are about? And Jermaine, Latoya, Tito, what they say?

I only saw this interview part.
https://youtu.be/F07wA5yPAys
We need an austrlian fan here who maybe can whrite the script down for us from the rest of the interview or we must wait til someone uploaded it on youtube.
Its really not sure if the expert had analysed everything from Jacobshagen.
It whould be important to know if he had analaysed the handwhriting on the page with the boy and not only the handwhriting on the page with the book title.

Last edited:
Back