Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

My one bit of negativity to add is that WHY ARE THE ESTATE ONLH DOING INTERVIEWS NOW!! They should have got in on this two weeks ago

For me the thing is pretty simple: Michael Jackson either was or was not a pedo. There is no in-between. The 2 accusers up to the Gavin Arvizo trial in 2005 were decimated in court. Conclusion: the allegations have no merit at all!!!

Then come accusers no. 3 (Robson) and no. 4 (Safechuck). And remember: accusers 1 and 2 were bogus, as established by the FBI and the justice system, so they are effectively null and void. That leaves a clean slate for MJ and along come Robson and Safechuck. We only have their word and that is pretty worthless as they are proven liars.

Now, even if these 2 were to be believed that would mean Michael Jackson in his 50 years on earth only ever acted inappropriately with 2 children and in the manner fantasized by these 2 frauds?!! Who in their right mind can believe that?! That would certainly be a precedent! No such pedos exist! End of story right there!! It is ridiculous and no ominous music in a cheap pedo fantasy film will make me believe otherwise.

I think it would be good to let people express their opinions, fears and thoughts. This is difficult for everyone and we are all lovers of michael, it does not matter if you have positive or negative thoughts, being a michael lover does not mean that you can only think in a way positive. If you do not allow yourself to talk about the feelings you have, be positive or negative, here between people who love Michael then, with whom ? half of Michael's lovers will feel alone in this, if you can not express how you feel. there are many people who feel very positive, but others may be more negative or more realistic depending on what you look at, but the opinion and feelings of each one should be respected, everyone is here to talk about it, find support and to share feelings, but every time someone thinks about how LN can influence the public in a negative way or whenever someone feels downcast or sad or negative is called a troll, they question their love for michael or are invited to leave the forum or to shut up . Is not this also a form of disrespecting?
If there is a positive thought it is great and perfect but if others think more negatively you should not ask them to leave because they should also be able to express their emotions even if they are different.
everyone should be able to speak and be respected and not be judged. who can not bear negative thoughts maybe not to read them is enough, but tell others to shut up or leave because they are not so positive or because they analyze things differently does not seem fair. I do not think it is necessary to divide the thread in "LN positive support only" or "LN negative thoughts", I do not think that is necessary, we are adults and we should be able to listen and read any feeling or thought respecting others and without judging because we are different people and each one has a way of thinking and analyzing things. someone is no less a fan for not thinking in a positive way or for analyzing things differently. I just express my feelings about this.

Some good news is that now a days people don't trust the mainstream media the same way they used to back in 03-05.

wade & "safe sidekick" mindset :scream: High hopes boys. You will never take down m. Keep dreaming Kick you to the curb !:trollfacememe:

Some good news is that now a days people don't trust the mainstream media the same way they used to back in 03-05.

I think Michael implemented that in most people though. They trusted him, Took his word and advice ! ...Which is another positive for his name.

Last edited:
How are the reactions on social media compared to yesterday?

Twitter is better, but it wasnt so bad yesterday. The comments on the official MJ page on Instagram arent pretty though, on the post about Wembley. It's mostly people who just say he invited kids into his bed and how that obviously means hes guilty. Honestly at this point I'm just pasting a quote from the judge after their trial with the estate.

Twitter is better, but it wasnt so bad yesterday. The comments on the official MJ page on Instagram arent pretty though, on the post about Wembley. It's mostly people who just say he invited kids into his bed and how that obviously means hes guilty. Honestly at this point I'm just pasting a quote from the judge after their trial with the estate.

That's all they ever say. It's the only thing that they can try and use as an argument.

Tiresome isn't it? And it's these liars claiming Michael invited them into the bed? Yeah let's ago ahead and just believe these two at face value. I guess you could continue to point out Wade's insanely suspicious timing between not getting the role and then shopping a book, or how a adult man doesn't recognize how sick and wrong it was for a grown up to be acting that way with a child.

That will always be the things we can counter with.

is was not trending yesterday (neither living neverland or oprah show )

And it's now? Sigh.

**** the time we are living in now man. I am damn sure a lot of this has to do with MeToo as well. Nowadays it's expected that you immediately choose the accuser's side, seems like there no such thing as doing research on these guys. Nevermind that their case was thrown out by the judge, Nevermind the incredible amount of contradictions, inconsistencies and flat out lies by these two.

Of all celebrity people right now I'm the most disappointed in Ellen. According to my friend she's a MeToo bitch, but is she? She did give Kevin Hart another chance after all, which to me seems she did bother trying to find out what that was all about.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4245558 said:
How are the reactions on social media compared to yesterday?
From what I know, it wasn’t trending last night on Twitter. Only three million people tuned in, so that’s not a massive number. Of course Hollywood would follow this because of the money train, but we our own platforms now.

IMDb: 5,9/10
[up from 5,1 | 1.528 reviews]

Metacritic:
- 85 (critics) [no changes, all prior to 1st airing | 20 reviews]
- 5,9/10 (users) [up from 2,6 | 127 reviews]

It's horrible how the general public knows zilch about these two liars or choose to ignore the many red flags, they are totally buying the MJ was a "monster" thing ...

Carmour260;4245569 said:
From what I know, it wasn’t trending last night on Twitter. Only three million people tuned in, so that’s not a massive number. Of course Hollywood would follow this because of the money train, but we our own platforms now.

That's good. I'm not sure about other countries but Holland is this Friday from what I read. Hope it won't increase too much.

Korgnex;4245570 said:
IMDb: 5,9/10
[up from 5,1 | 1.528 reviews]

Metacritic:
- 85 (critics) [no changes, all prior to 1st airing | 20 reviews]
- 5,9/10 (users) [up from 2,6 | 127 reviews]

It's horrible how the general public knows zilch about these two liars or choose to ignore the many red flags, they are totally buying the MJ was a "monster" thing ...

The rating on imdb isn't that high, so I guess there's that.

The reviews overall are definitely because these people don't know a thing about the two men.

At least we've had actual people that have sadly been the victim of real abuse and standing up against this shit. That tells me a lot more than any review, tells me much more than what a Oprah or Ellen says or thinks too.

NRK Norway will NOT remove Jackson from their playlist (3 radio stations) after all.

The decision from yesterday has been re-made. There was little hoopla here in Norway yesterdays regarding their move to removing MJ for two weeks. They got many complaints and was challenged for their descision both from public and other journalists.

I think it would be good to let people express their opinions, fears and thoughts. This is difficult for everyone and we are all lovers of michael, it does not matter if you have positive or negative thoughts, being a michael lover does not mean that you can only think in a way positive. If you do not allow yourself to talk about the feelings you have, be positive or negative, here between people who love Michael then, with whom ? half of Michael's lovers will feel alone in this, if you can not express how you feel. there are many people who feel very positive, but others may be more negative or more realistic depending on what you look at, but the opinion and feelings of each one should be respected, everyone is here to talk about it, find support and to share feelings, but every time someone thinks about how LN can influence the public in a negative way or whenever someone feels downcast or sad or negative is called a troll, they question their love for michael or are invited to leave the forum or to shut up . Is not this also a form of disrespecting?
If there is a positive thought it is great and perfect but if others think more negatively you should not ask them to leave because they should also be able to express their emotions even if they are different.
everyone should be able to speak and be respected and not be judged. who can not bear negative thoughts maybe not to read them is enough, but tell others to shut up or leave because they are not so positive or because they analyze things differently does not seem fair. I do not think it is necessary to divide the thread in "LN positive support only" or "LN negative thoughts", I do not think that is necessary, we are adults and we should be able to listen and read any feeling or thought respecting others and without judging because we are different people and each one has a way of thinking and analyzing things. someone is no less a fan for not thinking in a positive way or for analyzing things differently. I just express my feelings about this.

My point was not to bring the negativity to this thread...there is a rant/support thread with many similar posts and that's fine I guess, to gather support. Just not here, in this thread. That is all I ask.

Muchos;4245576 said:
NRK Norway will NOT remove Jackson from their playlist (3 radio stations) after all.

The decision from yesterday has been re-made. There was little hoopla here in Norway yesterdays regarding their move to removing MJ for two weeks. They got many complaints and was challenged for their descision both from public and other journalists.
That’s good to hear. That’s the work of the Lord right there!

I’ve spent four hours on Facebook today trying to comment on as many articles as possible. Need a break now. People are no where near as convinced on all this as I thought they’d be. The ones that are convinced of MJs guilt often say things like they “always were” anyway - so who cares

John legend has chimed in. Not good.

If you need some motivation to carry on- listen to this interview on BBC radio Kent- link below- (been posted here already). Charles is on FIRE 🔥 HONESTLY PLEASE LISTEN AND GIVE CHARLES SOME LOVE- he deserves it ❤️
Can the estate do some more interviews like this?

https://twitter.com/cethomson/status/1102896030335545346?s=21

John Legend has always believed it. Over 10 years ago I remember him saying something about him thinking MJ was guilty, I remember because I went off John Legend for a while after that. He's talented though.

Charles Thompsons on radio about LN:

I think people should just respond with this to be honest. It's the most important part. Its the inconsistencies that can't be wedged under the stockholm syndrome umbrella. People continuing to rattle on about 'but he defended and liked MJ before! lies!' doesn't show anything but a lack of understanding of pedophillia, psychology etc

part two was the eye opener. So see though and clearly acting. Even on the radio, many people even some who thought MJ was guilty before they watched even the first one changed their mind and said this is a witch hunt. Some was on the fence when the saw the first one but clearly said it was lies on the second one. You can tell. I tell ya this bs. And now let wait for the backlash on these fools. There trash is going to start being dissected as I told you.

John Legend has always believed it. Over 10 years ago I remember him saying something about him thinking MJ was guilty, I remember because I went off John Legend for a while after that. He's talented though.

It's hard when one of your favorite artists talks shit about Michael... I'm a fan of KISS, but unfortnately we all know that Gene Simmons talks a lot of shit about MJ, even making up blatantly false stories out of his own head, claiming that Slash told him in private that MJ was molesting Macaulay Culkin and Frank Cascio.

I ask it before...

Did someone know if MJ called Emanuel Lewis also Little one or someone else?
Lewis Birthday is near to the day where the message seames to be recorded on march 9 and the nickname whould fit him very well.

Why does it even matter who/if he called someone "little one"? I'm baffled. Lol. If you try to say it was about someone else people will think you think there's something wrong with it.

The fact the film tries to say there's something wrong with this (along with the note sent to his mother, encouraging wade's dancing) just shows to me their ill intentions.

This is supposed to be the full birthday message, from another thread. I don't know where it's from - did they show it in full in the film? I haven't watched it.

From tscm at kop board.

The birthday message transcript:
"Hello, Wade. Congratulations, little one.
Today is your birthday. I don't celebrate birthdays, of course, but I thought I would take this moment to say congratulations on the day that you were born.
And, in my opinion, you should spend this day with your mother and your father, who conceived you. And, you should be giving them the presents, uh, and being thankful that they brought you into the world.
And the future is yours and you can do whatever you want.
So, congratulations. I love you. Goodbye."

Wow, such grooming. Such "isolating" of Wade from his family. Right? The trailer version was hacked together to seem so sinister.

It's funny because almost everything they include in the actual film from the faxes to the video/audio messages are, yet again, exculpatory and entirely innocent.

People watching just don't know the way he was, the nicknames he gave and the way he spoke to everyone.

He told everyone he loved them including strangers and would have "I love you more" battles. Does wade have a pillow case saying "I love you"? what a scandal that would be, what stories they'd make from that, nah he doesn't but some fan does after he wrote it with a loving message and signed it and sent it down from his hotel room to fans outside.

Anyway I see no mentions about this film on my social media, apart from posted by MJ fans, MJ's family members, his friends and his colleagues.
I'm in the U.K. btw where hasn't aired yet, but there has been a lot of talk in the media.

Btw when logging in here just now there was an exclamation mark saying the site was not secure and people could steal info like your password. I still logged in, whoops.

Wow, Ellen DeGeneres can go to hell. DEFINITELY thought she had more sense than that.

Back