Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

This is my contribution to the cause,I share this information...
It is narrated in Spanish, but you can activate the automatic subtitles and translate them into English or another language.

The title says: WHAT'S BEHIND "LEAVING NEVERLAND"? HARD REVELATIONS | There is much MORE than it seems.

That is my opinion and my theory, what do you think? I hope you take the time to see it, I think it's interesting.

no english version?

there must be laws to prevent this!!! how is this greed/robson/safecheck circus even legal? i am really wondering about that. the estate should look for any possible (new) way to stop this man. incredible!!! whats wrong with our world?

This is even a bigger pill for me to swallow, but people will talk about you until the day you die, nothing we can do about that. Let them talk all they want to. They talk about us, too. We can't answer to every rumor out there. There was a reason Michael said he had thick skin. I feel I have more of a thick skin these days, but at the same time I'm still human. The media really underestimated us, and it feels good to stick it to their faces. I'm having a good day today, so I don't let the haters hinder my good time. My faith in God is strong! It's amazing how he does things.

if you use ublock origin or any other adblocker you can click on all links and no ads will be shown and no money goes to the website. just sayin

I see. I already have AdBlock installed on my main browser. That said, such article titles are so repulsive that I'd rather keep my eyes off such diatribe. There is now that Patti Wetmore woman slamming the Jackson family on Taj Jackson's Facebook page.

I mean, what she wrote is hateful & terrible, but at the same time it's risible in the sense it is full proof many people are so brainwashed they do not even care about the facts even when presented to them.

It's really terrible... She calls Michael a pedophile, says that the Jackson men all look like women, that Papa Joe said Michael was a disgrace and was right to whip him, that Michael sexually violated cancer survivor Gavin Arvizo, she's asking us to look how "he screwed up Aaron Carter and Macaulay Culkin", etc. It's all absurd, crazy and spiteful, I know, but it shows us how crazed Michael Jackson haters are. Oprah Winfrey, Bob Lefsetz, Rudi Dolezal, etc., etc. are just as crazed as Patti Wetmore.

The more I think of it, the more I'm wondering why the Arvizo's wouldn't go for Reed's proposed sequel.

It would be heavily in their favour, direction-wise. It would get them tons of publicity, paid appearances, possibly a book deal, revenue, etc.

It would be enticing. As if we need another nail in the Michael Jackson coffin.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4250838 said:
I really hope so, but you never know. For all we know he has been in contact with the prosecution. Let's just hope Arvizo stays where he is. Unbelievable that there isn't a law that also forbids that. The man was exonerated and this kind of shit shouldn't be allowed. Man I was so happy that he was actually exonerated in the US because you just never know with them, but they have a lot to learn when it comes to certain laws they should have.

He has been in touch with the tabloid #@&*# Deanne Demon. Her filthy hands are all over this HOAX. I would bet money that she is involved up to her neck. EVERYTHING that has been said in the fraudomentary has Demon and Guiterrez’s foul smell on it. I am familiar with her MO and so is every other longtime MJ fan. We know how her evil mind works. She always slithers from under her rock to try and hurt Michael, and you can guarantee that she is advising and furnishing info to the vile director, Dan Reed.

lol

Everyone who followed that trial knows that the prosecutions case was laughable. Many were surprised it even went to trial. If Reed wants to further ruin his credibility then be my guest.
Even people who once thought he was guilty changed thier minds after that trial. Remember 1993 came into the trial as well.

Arckangel;4250863 said:
I see. I already have AdBlock installed on my main browser. That said, such article titles are so repulsive that I'd rather keep my eyes off such diatribe. There is now that Patti Wetmore woman slamming the Jackson family on Taj Jackson's Facebook page.

I mean, what she wrote is hateful & terrible, but at the same time it's risible in the sense it is full proof many people are so brainwashed they do not even care about the facts even when presented to them.

It's really terrible... She calls Michael a pedophile, says that the Jackson men all look like women, that Papa Joe said Michael was a disgrace and was right to whip him, that Michael sexually violated cancer survivor Gavin Arvizo, she's asking us to look how "he screwed up Aaron Carter and Macaulay Culkin", etc. It's all absurd, crazy and spiteful, I know, but it shows us how crazed Michael Jackson haters are. Oprah Winfrey, Bob Lefsetz, Rudi Dolezal, etc., etc. are just as crazed as Patti Wetmore.

Just remember these people are psychotic. Most have serious psychological problems, and want to project their sickness onto Michael. They have always been around and will continue to be around. I have been dealing with these sickos YEARS and have no problem turning everthing around to put them in their place. You can’t allow people like these disturbed people intimidate you. 100% of them are cowards.

Thanks. :heart: I've had depression for 20 years, usually I can deal with the sickness in our society, but this whole situation makes it really hard to see anything but darkness everywhere. It's suffocating. I want some good news for our side.
Come on Anna, do not let these sick demons get to you. MJ will be ok. Right now he is with the Lord. We are just dealing with his worldly image and that will be ok as well. Look even how thing are going. It will start to backfire even more as weeks go on with these liars.

terrell;4250867 said:
What pubic outrage? No they are leaving it up because they know there is no outrage (only a few haters). There will be more people mad if they move it than those complaining (and really those idiots do not care. just want to be seen and get attention).

The outrage is what the media is perpetuating. Don’t fall for their crap! Let’s also remember that WE can counter this by constantly rebelling against anyone who tries to remove Michaels legacy. Let’s nit sit back and silently allow them to do that. We have a strong voice and we CAN counter attack.

t's really terrible... She calls Michael a pedophile, says that the Jackson men all look like women, that Papa Joe said Michael was a disgrace and was right to whip him, that Michael sexually violated cancer survivor Gavin Arvizo, she's asking us to look how "he screwed up Aaron Carter and Macaulay Culkin", etc. It's all absurd, crazy and spiteful, I know, but it shows us how crazed Michael Jackson haters are. Oprah Winfrey, Bob Lefsetz, Rudi Dolezal, etc., etc. are just as crazed as Patti Wetmore.

she sound like a dam fool.Once again, people who think MJ is guilty can not give facts, just stupidity. She sound like mental person or troll.

Ps. This woman is a nut job.

Last edited:
Guys, don't worry. We ALL know that justice will prevail. Robson & Safechuck are thinking about filing another lawsuit. What makes them think that it will work this time? Oh god, they are seriously destroying their own tactic. First, it's not about money. And now they want money?

IMO, they are NOT thinking about another lawsuit. Of course, the extortionists could be thinking about that. If they do, you can bet that it will just solidify what every MJ defender has proclaimed. This HOAX is all about $$$$$$$$.

Furienna;4250851 said:
While it's good news indeed that the wax figures will remain (for now), I don't like that the article claims that this has had a negative impact on Michael's sales. I mean, a 5 % drop after a disgusting defamation like this is nothing!

You can’t really believe these people. They have an agenda and they will lie about anything.

somewhereinthedark;4250871 said:
The outrage is what the media is perpetuating. Don’t fall for their crap! Let’s also remember that WE can counter this by constantly rebelling against anyone who tries to remove Michaels legacy. Let’s nit sit back and silently allow them to do that. We have a strong voice and we CAN counter attack.

I agree. The media hyped it up like the public was outraged, but it's not even true at all. I didn't fall for that nonsense.

I'm so glad this forum is still here, I couldn't really talk about this with anyone in my life. Do you really think the truth will come out at some point? I like to think so, but we live in a world where the truth and justice often get crushed by corruption and greed.
It is happening now. Just give it time more will be reveal about these liars.

somewhereinthedark;4250871 said:
Exactly

somewhereinthedark;4250868 said:
Just remember these people are psychotic. Most have serious psychological problems, and want to project their sickness onto Michael. They have always been around and will continue to be around. I have been dealing with these sickos YEARS and have no problem turning everthing around to put them in their place. You can’t allow people like these disturbed people intimidate you. 100% of them are cowards.
That fool want to save chickens. And look at what she is talking about. It has nothing to do with the issues. She needs a straight jacket.

Come on Anna, do not let these sick demons get to you. MJ will be ok. Right now he is with the Lord. We are just dealing with his worldly image and that will be ok as well. Look even how thing are going. It will start to backfire even more as weeks go on with these liars.

I hope so. But I think it'll take something big to really change public perception and repair the damage.

Remember I talked about the forum called ResetEra and how i was temporarily banned? Because I stood up for MJ and posted facts. The reason of the ban was inflammatory dismissal of sexual abuse allegations. I was supposed to be unbanned today. They made it a permanent ban.

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it. I've always been a decent poster. Always interesting discussions about gaming, video and audio and now this. Freedom of speech eh?

On a private site like ResetEra, you don't have Freedom of Speech. It's what the owners allow.

Ha ha...

I found this Rebuttle video towards Oprah today were the creator uses her huge love for dogs in a great way against her.
Must see!

Listen to a phone conversation between Michael and Ryan White to know how his "grooming" sounds like

Its from the same channel.

The video tries to question if James really can be MJs special boy when MJ took so much time for Ryan at the same time.
Remember that Ryan was the boy to who he dedicated, poems, a song and a whole video not Wade or James.

It is right what Taj said "Timelines matter".

Last edited:
Razorfist just tweeted that he'll be interviewing two members of the Jackson family next week, and Taj is one of them
https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1108643114174943232

Please tell him that he should ask Brandi Jackson if she ever slept in the same room with Michael and Wade in the timeperiod 1990 til 1997, how often it was and if Michel slept then in the same bed with Wade!!!
I know that wade said in his testemony in 2005 that Mc and Brandi had sleepovers in the same room.
It would debunk Wade discusting lie more that the abuse happend EVERY night when he was togeter with MJ.

I'd love it if Razorfist could appear on all the mainstream news networks and talk shows to defend Michael. He's straight to the point with facts and logic, he won't take shit from anyone, and he can answer any question that's thrown at him like ''Why did Michael pay off Jordan Chandler?'' and ''Why was Michael having sleepovers with young boys?''

I'd love it if Razorfist could appear on all the mainstream news networks and talk shows to defend Michael. He's straight to the point with facts and logic, he won't take shit from anyone, and he can answer any question that's thrown at him like ''Why did Michael pay off Jordan Chandler?'' and ''Why was Michael having sleepovers with young boys?''

Hm I don't know. I think he is too agressive for this and swars too much.
I think Taj and Brandi Jackson are really good choices from their charecters.
But they have to do more research and must educated themself about the cases, exposed lies and inconcistancys in Wade and James story.

I thought today if it would be not a good idea to ask all the LN tv stations besides HBO and channel 4 worldwide:
- at which timepoint they did know about LN,
- when did they buy it (licence)
- when did they get the final version they have aired
- and if hbo had a special condition at which timeperiod they should air it!

Last edited:
The mockumentary is being broadcast tonight in France. I really hope it's gonna flop. There is another big show (Survivor) on at the same time so It's good.

Right now I'm watching a talkshow and it's pretty positive. They've called 2 people and they are both stating facts and what's wrong with the mockumentary. They are even reading people's opinions and it's positive. I can definitely see that fans' work has spread because 2 friends of mine talked to me about the mockumentary and told me that they heard it's fake etc.

I really hope it will FLOP!

Hm I don't know. I think he is too agressive for this and swars too much.
I think Taj and Brandi Jackson are really good choices from their charecters.
But they have to do more research and must educated themself about the cases and exppsed lies and inconcistancys in Wade and James story.

I thought today if it would be not a good idea to ask all the LN tv stations besides HBO and channel 4 worldwide:
- at which timepoint they did know about LN,
- when did they buy it (licence)
- when did they get the final version they have aired
- and if hbo had a special condition at which timeperiod they should air it!

Razorfirst being aggressive and swearing a lot is just something he does for his Youtube channel. I'm sure that if he went on Mainstream TV, he wouldn't swear and wouldn't be aggressive. But he would be very assertive, and would get his point across.

Last edited:
Back