Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I can't believe people thought they was actually gonna take off his name. we all got work up for nothing. see this is why some fans need to look up research before saying anything because it may not be true. anyways if this is true. congratulations to her. now we got one less thing to worry about.

As far as I am aware his fans do their research, to be fair sometimes finding out the proper information is difficult, who's says the story wasn't valid or have they just changed their minds and decided to keep MJs name, tbh how would we ever know the truth

Ugh. Why can't that backstabbing f:censored:er just shut up!? His mouth is getting my nerves.:angry:

I'm starting to get the feeling that even he now believes his own lies, when I look at his face I swear I can see someone who is completely detached from the real world

I'm starting to get the feeling that even he now believes his own lies, when I look at his face I swear I can see someone who is completely detached from the real world

I'm with you, when I see his face I have the urge to punch him in the face with rage.

Wasnt there a thing bout him among the fan community?

Mike is the reason the UK press were printing stories about the train station lie. He's been one of our strongest allies during this LN mess.

I'm with you, when I see his face I have the urge to punch him in the face with rage.

I know what u mean, he thinks he's such a smart arse and that everyone believes what he's saying, he really is a disgusting low life, I am very surprised no one has ended his miserable life for him yet

Has anyone seen chase the truth yet, I haven't but I've been reading that it's very good

Yeah, they did a good job. Especially Mike. It's informative, but concise.

I'm looking forward to watching it, is it going to make me cry, I did read it had brought some people to tears

It's a shame "Chasing the Truth" isn't free. I mean, fans will have no problem paying for it, but the general public won't care, I'm afraid.

You can tell yourself a lie long enuf that you can start to believe it until you are faced with facts and challenged. I want Wade to talk. He is so obvious a liar.

Robson is one of the most arrogant people I've ever seen. You can feel his arrogance just looking at a picture of him. I feel like his "It's time to get mine" statement is probably the perfect representation of the kind of person he is.

It's a shame "Chasing the Truth" isn't free. I mean, fans will have no problem paying for it,

Your right. i'm not gonna watch because i don't have any money or have the right platform. i'm gonna be late to the party when or ever be release free on youtube. alot people saying it no new info anyway just saying positive things about MJ etc. so i might set this one out. good to know they made another positive doc.

the big one will be MJ nephew doc.

Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]a@

You can tell yourself a lie long enuf that you can start to believe it until you are faced with facts and challenged. I want Wade to talk. He is so obvious a liar.

ROBson does NOT believe his own lies. He knows 100% that he was NOT abused by Michael. He is a desperate, sick, evil psychopath who is broke. No one wants to work with him in the dance community. They are disgusted with him. Again, this evil monster, Wade ROBson is an extortionist and wants $$$. That is the bottomline and nothing else.

https://leavingneverlandlies.net/, I've just seen this on twitter and exposes even more of their lies, I've seen a few debunking videos but this is one of the best I've seen, surely with all the evidence stacking up that pretty much proves the lies these three must face charges

Definitely a liar, it's written all over his face, this can not be just swept under the carpet something has to be done about this, if nothing happens to these three that it leaves the door open for every other money scamming fools to do the same

Robson is one of the most arrogant people I've ever seen. You can feel his arrogance just looking at a picture of him. I feel like his "It's time to get mine" statement is probably the perfect representation of the kind of person he is.

His "it's time to get mine" statement might be true just not in the way he imagined, I don't know how he dare put himself in the abused victim category, like I've said before I have first hand experience of that and for that reason alone I'd like to kick the s**t out of him, hearts my heart that he's making a mockery out of real victims pain. *hurts I mean

Ppl on twitter push the video and article on the leaked depos to mike smallcombe.we need this to spread like the other stories

Ppl on twitter push the video and article on the leaked depos to mike smallcombe.we need this to spread like the other stories

Can it not be emailed to him directly, as far as I am aware it was tweeted by TJ Jackson so I'm hoping that the people that need to see it have already received it. All these lie can't go unpunished surely, I have been told before that anyone can make an alligation but it seems to me that lying about being abused is the other thing that u don't get in trouble for. I think the fans and MJ's family should be going after Safechuck as I think he would crack and come clean

Back