Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

Re: Coroners Report released (Threads merged)

first couple of pages and lower down aswell

Re: Official Copy of autopsy report:(

the ones on his neck (the puncture wounds on the left side) are done by paramedics when they inserted the IV catheters etc. So they are explainable and he would not have them before the paramedics came and worked on him.

It also lists puncture wounds at right shoulder (2), both arms (4 on the right , 3 on the left) and both ankles(1 each). I am not sure whether they are related to the emergency efforts or not.

When paramedics came he was dead long time ago. Does not make any sense. And nothing is clear here, i am not sure about anything.

There is SOOO much BS in this report. Murray put MJ on the floor for CPR and then called 911 my ass! Have they not heard the 911 phone call? Geez!

It's stated they took out his tongue for the autopsy?
Reading this report I'm still crying and shaking, Murray has killed this man, another human being and and the max sentence he faces is 4 years , if even? :( Our world is so wrong.

yeah but thats the very first report think it was done pretty much straight off. so they prob didnt have those details yet

When paramedics came he was dead long time ago. Does not make any sense. And nothing is clear here, i am not sure about anything.

regardless the paramedics tried to save him. would you prefer that they did not even try and give up on him the minute they arrived?

the report said he was gone when they arrived at the hospital. what did it say about when the medics arrived no pluse/heartbeat? murray claimed he had one

It's stated they took out his tongue for the autopsy?
Reading this report I'm still crying and shaking, Murray has killed this man, another human being and and the max sentence he faces is 4 years , if even? :( Our world is so wrong.

They looked at all organs. It crazy how it is done. A body becomes a complite mess.

The whole autopsy report is depressive. MJ was in great health...I wish someone, anyone, had offered to help him with his insomnia before he had to resort to Diprivan/Propofol.

What a sad story!

the report said he was gone when they arrived at the hospital. what did it say about when the medics arrived no pluse/heartbeat? murray claimed he had one

it says paramedics found him asystolic - no hearbeat. they did CPR and gave 2 rounds of epineprine and and atropine, then intubated and continued CPR - non responsive to all the attempts. When he arrived the hospital he did not have a heartbeat. They had further efforts at the hospital with central lines and intra-aortic pumps. No vital signs.

I am sorry but I don't want to read most of this report. I don't want to picture Michael like that in my mind you know? It's too hard.

it says paramedics found him asystolic - no hearbeat. they did CPR and gave 2 rounds of epineprine and and atropine, then intubated and continued CPR - non responsive to all the attempts. When he arrived the hospital he did not have a heartbeat. They had further efforts at the hospital with central lines and intra-aortic pumps. No vital signs.

thanks i remember reading it said asystolic when they got to the hospital. no mention if lividity though?

The organs are taken out so that they can be examination etc in a post mortem. It's standard practise.
Yes, I know this but I never knew they that they take the tongue out as well.. idk just took me by surprise a bit idk

I am sorry but I don't want to read most of this report. I don't want to picture Michael like that in my mind you know? It's too hard.

Me too. I feel sick. I just want to see the pharmacological side to things and info that relates to timeline.

Is the time of death mentioned anywhere?

I'm the kind of person who usually reads everything, but my God... this is really difficult. Really difficult :cry: I have to stop for today on page 15. Don't think I can go on... Can't believe I got this far, all things considered :no:

To anyone more able, is there ever any mention of an estimated actual TOD?

Last edited:

oh another bit of information - it says that dr.cooper pronounced him dead so a doctor at the hospital did pronounce him dead.

Is there any reference to the amount of propofol found in his system and an estimated dosage given?

thanks i remember reading it said asystolic when they got to the hospital. no mention if lividity though?

I couldn't read the entire thing but can anyone who can bear check to see if lividity was mentioned at all?

It says :

at 18:11 rigor mortis was not present throughout the body and lividity blanced with light pressure. Lividity was consistent with a supine position.

don't know what it means though.

Is there any reference to the amount of propofol found in his system and an estimated dosage given?

it mentions how much was found in each part of the body tested but no total amount. I wish they had tallied it up, would have certainly made it easier to understand.

I couldn't read the entire thing but can anyone who can bear check to see if lividity was mentioned at all?

Lividity is mentioned later on in the report. i think they said something like it was mild lividity and consistant with being in a lying down position, but I will have to recheck for sure. i didn't know some of the terminology so I just glanced over it.

It did say rigor mortis was found in his jaw and livor mortis found thoughout his body. i don't know the difference though.

Supine means lying down on your back. Being blanched with light pressure means like when you touch a persons body and it turns white. Like if you touched a spot on his body with light pressure, it would whiten with light pressure.

Uggh this autopsy is a hard read. Poor Michael. No wonder it wasnt an open casket.

Why did MJ have no clothes on? Why was he only wearing a medical gown? Remove his tongue?

It says HIGH blood concentration of Propofol. How come that Murray says that he gave him just 25 mg!?

it mentions how much was found in each part of the body tested but no total amount. I wish they had tallied it up, would have certainly made it easier to understand.

Ok thanks. Did they give a blood level?

the report says enough was given that would normally be used in a large abdominal operation.dont think i read actual amounts though. although i only skimmed through most of it

It says :

at 18:11 rigor mortis was not present throughout the body and lividity blanced with light pressure. Lividity was consistent with a supine position.

don't know what it means though.

Lividity is mentioned later on in the report. i think they said something like it was mild lividity and consistant with being in a lying down position, but I will have to recheck for sure. i didn't know some of the terminology so I just glanced over it.

It did say rigor mortis was found in his jaw and livor mortis found thoughout his body. i don't know the difference though.

Thanks guys. So it does mention the presence of lividity, thus Michael died at the home not the hospital...at least its confirmed, sorta

It says HIGH blood concentration of Propofol. How come that Murray says that he gave him just 25 mg!?

Thanks, did it give a figure or just say 'high'? Yeah, this is almost certainly not from only 25mg. How Murray can plead not guilty is beyond me.

Back