Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

Re: Official Copy of autopsy report:(

Beginning to wish I hadn't started reading this. It's really graphic. :(

Re: Full Case Report - Including Autopsy

Hard to read. :(

Its absolutely horrible and to read how healthy his body was other than some minor things, the fact he was in good weight, did have vitiligo, Oh the media, f**k the media

Re: Full Case Report - Including Autopsy

dont read the later bits of the doc about the autopsey. way to much detail.

This makes me so sad. He was in relatively good health....and seeing this in black and white just drives home that horrible reality - he's gone.

I am crying right now reading page 11 :cry:

dont read all the pages as it gets into detail. just stick with the first few

Re: Coroners Report released

Did Cherilyn say she prescribed MJ azithromycin?

Since I'm not good with numbers and what not I thought I'd ask what exactly was the total number of mgs did the propofol come out as was it the same as what Murray said?

This makes me so sad. He was in relatively good health....and seeing this in black and white just drives home that horrible reality - he's gone.

According to what I am reading he was not that healthy but it doesn't mean that it killed him. Dr. Murray killed him.

Do not read this if you think that you can't handle it. It's quite graphic.

Overall some points
- what we have read before from the AP news is true.
- the weight is listed as 136
- he was not in his regular room
- it says murray did cpr on the floor - wtf -
- the description of the room/scene what we have read at the tabloids are also seems to be true as well
- there was a lot of needle / puncture wounds
- he did not have a heartbeat when the paramedics arrived - and remained unresponsive despite of all efforts
- overall he was healty. you read pages of examination of internal organs. all are okay or have some minor unrelated can be explained by age conditions. congestion of the chest is listed , the other ones are nonsignificant situations.
- his vitilago is well documented as well as the burn scar
- propofol is the main cause - also the expert says that lorezepam should not be given at the same time as propofol as well
- there are 61 autopsy photos, 17 photos taken at the hospital and 30 some photos showing the scene.

Last edited:

I know there are so many other important things to this report, but it's nice to finally see in writing from a medical professional that MJ had vitiligo. He suffered so much because people teased that he didn't have it.

What's worse is that the idiots that said he bleached his skin are the ones that won't read this report.

According to what I am reading he was not that healthy but it doesn't mean that it killed him. Dr. Murray killed him.

yeah issues with his colon and prostate

there was a lot of needle / puncture wounds
ON HIS NECK!!!! WTF?????? He did not have them before we saw picture on UI.

inflamation at the lungs as well. but none of them is a contributing factor. could be understandable for a 50 year old.

The inflammation at the lungs could be a symptom of his Lupus IMO. (The Lupus itself is not mentioned by its name.)

the ones on his neck (the puncture wounds on the left side) are done by paramedics when they inserted the IV catheters etc. So they are explainable and he would not have them before the paramedics came and worked on him.

It also lists puncture wounds at right shoulder (2), both arms (4 on the right , 3 on the left) and both ankles(1 each). I am not sure whether they are related to the emergency efforts or not.

Last edited:

the diprivan was given through an IV on his leg

Can I just say after reading this autopsy I hope Quincy Jones feels ashamed:

Q: You were there to witness the strange evolution in Michael's appearance. Did you ever step in and saying anything about it?
A: Oh, we talked about it all the time. But he'd come up with, "Man, I promise you I have this disease," and so forth, and "I have a blister on my lungs," and all that kind of b.s. It's hard, because Michael's a Virgo, man—he's very set in his ways. You can't talk him out of it. Chemical peels and all that stuff.

http://www.details.com/celebrities-...usic-producer-quincy-jones-on-michael-jackson

The paramedics may have done this to get oxygen into him, since he wasn't breathing. This may have been done for emergency measures.

Ephidrine CAPSULES were found. Who prescribed them and for what? As it's been stated on here lots before, ephidrine can cause insomnia and weight loss. This was not administered by the paramedics.

Crime | Government | Medical marijuana | Education | Prop 8 | Traffic | Westside
L.A. NOW
Southern California -- this just in

« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home | Next Post »
Coroner: Michael Jackson given amount of anesthetic used in 'major surgery' [Updated]
February 8, 2010 | 2:02 pm

In the last hours of his life, Michael Jackson was given a powerful anesthetic at a level equivalent to what would be used in a “major surgery” and in a manner that did not live up to medical standards, according to the autopsy report on the pop icon released Monday by the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

“The standard of care for administering propofol was not met,” coroners’ examiners wrote in the report. “Recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing, and resuscitation was not present.”

The report said Jackson died of “acute propofol intoxication” administered by another. Coroner’s officials described a scene around Jackson's bedside that showed a host of problems in using propofol at such a high level.

An oxygen tank was empty and equipment disconnected, and there were no monitors or controlled infusion pump for intravenous administration, they wrote.

They also found that an anesthesiologist would have noted the other sedative drugs in Jackson’s system would have increased the propofol’s effect on the singer’s lungs and heart. In addition to propofol, Jackson’s blood contained lidocaine, diazepam, nordiazepam, lorazepam, midazolam and ephedrine.“

[Updated at 2:08 p.m.: There are NO reports of [propofol's] use for insomnia relief, to my knowledge,” anesthesiology consultant Selma Calmes wrote in the report, underlining and capitalizing the word "no."

“The only reports of its use in homes are cases of fatal abuse (first reported in 1992), suicide, murder and accident,” she wrote.

Because of the risks associated with the drug, it should be administered only by anesthesiologists or other supervised anesthesia providers, trained to recognize respiratory or cardiac problems that can arise, Calmes wrote.

“Full patient monitoring is required any time propofol is given,” she wrote.

Precision in the drug’s dosage through a controlled pump is necessary because “of the narrow margin between mere sedation and full general anesthesia,” she wrote. “The levels of propofol found on [the] toxicology exam are similar to those found during general anesthesia for major surgery (intra-abdominal) with propofol infusions.”]

-- Victoria Kim at the L.A. County coroner's office

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...en-amount-of-drugs-used-in-major-surgery.html

Re: Coroners Report released (Threads merged)

Threads merged, please continue discussion here :flowers:

Amount used as in a major surgical procedure/???????Empty oxygen tanks??????

And the report DOES NOT mention needle marks. TMZ has been hammering this story for months that MJ's body was RIDDLED with needle marks. ALL LIES!!!

it lists several puncture wounds (some resulting from emergency efforts, some no reason given). couldn't that be what they were talking about?

“The standard of care for administering propofol was not met,” coroners’ examiners wrote in the report. “Recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing, and resuscitation was not present.”

The report said Jackson died of “acute propofol intoxication” administered by another. Coroner’s officials described a scene around Jackson's bedside that showed a host of problems in using propofol at such a high level.

An oxygen tank was empty and equipment disconnected, and there were no monitors or controlled infusion pump for intravenous administration, they wrote

:no::no::no::no:

so this is involuntary ... what a pity for the patient, this is macabre

Back