Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

Re: Official Copy of autopsy report:(

It says :

at 18:11 rigor mortis was not present throughout the body and lividity blanced with light pressure. Lividity was consistent with a supine position.

don't know what it means though.

It means that at 1811, the body wasn't stiff yet but the discolouration from the blood settling was present. The pattern of that was consistent with the body in the position of being layed on the back.

Re: Coroners Report released (Threads merged)

t did say rigor mortis was found in his jaw and livor mortis found thoughout his body. i don't know the difference though.
thats the different stages. like u get livor mortis first which i think is lividity. rigor is the one we all know, i guess rigor was in the jaw cause of the bone. like lock jaw. thanks for the xtra info from those with the stomach to read all the details

I cannot believe we are talking about lividity and his autopsy report, I want to remember him going shopping dressed in pj's waiving the peace sign or on stage. I don't wanna believe this.

Thanks, did it give a figure or just say 'high'? Yeah, this is almost certainly not from only 25mg. How Murray can plead not guilty is beyond me.

I see it just says HIGH. Nothing else. I do not how Murray is not guilty.

A lot of pics were taken of MJ in the hospital and at the coroner.

^
Hopefully this is our last time to be depressed because of Michael.

I don't want to get hurt anymore even if I love him so much.

Is there any reference to the amount of propofol found in his system and an estimated dosage given?

propofol
heart blood 3.2 ug/ml
hospital blood 4.1 ug/ml
femoral blood 2.6 ug/ml
liver 6.2 ug/ml
vitreous

so u add them up and that tells u how much was in him?

The drug levels are on pg 50, for those who want it.

OK My English is definitely not into this medical language
SO I started to find the meaning of some of these words by using google images
and that was my mistake
:no:

No reports of Propofol being used for insomnia. So why was Murray giving it to MJ? Involuntary my ass!

Lord have mercy. I can not open the autopsy link but it still hurts in what I am reading. I would have never thought Mj would die like this.

What exactly was wrong with MJs lungs? I dont understand why he had haemorrhaging.

I couldnt get through the whole thing. When the actual autopsy-organs related details started I had to close it.
Admins how about adding to the title of this thread that the report is really graphic. I mean some of us will SURELY not be able to read it.

edit:nvm

Last edited:

There was also Azithromycin, prescribed by Dwight James/Cheriyn Lee and the patient name was Kathlyn Hursey.

huh? who said this?

OH my God.

I've just looked through this thread and I wish I never read what I've just read :cry:

I know this is coroner's report but this thread should have a big warning.

Re: Official Copy of autopsy report:(

I couldn't read the entire thing but can anyone who can bear check to see if lividity was mentioned at all?

yes the first person who looked at him in the hospital reported a bit of lividity (arms, face....)

If there was no means of self-administration, does that mean that Murray can no longer say that Michael messed with the drip after Murray left? I don't get this.

does anyone know the number mentioned as the urine bladder ?

They looked at all organs. It crazy how it is done. A body becomes a complite mess.

Yes, and imagining all this with the body of MJ it's just gettin' really worse and awful, disgusting, sad, terrible and so on and on....... :cry:

The whole autopsy report is depressive. MJ was in great health...I wish someone, anyone, had offered to help him with his insomnia before he had to resort to Diprivan/Propofol.

What a sad story!

Perfectly expressed!
This is too sad to be true but it is...unfortunately...! :(

Another thing, I can't understand how they can say for sure that Murray did CPR on the floor. Didn't Murray say that he did CPR on the bed and the bed was firm?

Another thing, I can't understand how they can say for sure that Murray did CPR on the floor. Didn't Murray say that he did CPR on the bed and the bed was firm?

Yes. Remember Murray apparently didn't ring 911 for around 40mins I think and was supposedly doing CPR/getting help in that time. Then they rang 911 and the 911 guy had to tell them to get him on the floor.

oh another bit of information - it says that dr.cooper pronounced him dead so a doctor at the hospital did pronounce him dead.

Someone had to pronounce him. What the coroner said in the press conference was that no doctor signed the death certificate and thats why they became involved.. idk..

Ugh. Anyway I can't take this thread. p/hkin hell, reality check or what.

Yes, and imagining all this with the body of MJ it's just gettin' really worse and awful, disgusting, sad, terrible and so on and on....... :cry:

:(

He had a very beautiful body.:( :cry: I cannot believe what happened .. I would prefer my body never be touched like that. Crazy.

If there was no means of self-administration, does that mean that Murray can no longer say that Michael messed with the drip after Murray left? I don't get this.

yes.

From reading the autopsy report, I am pretty sure he will go for a plea deal. Pleading not guilty at the arraignment is pretty normal.

But after seeing the autopsy report, it is VERY CLEAR propofol killed him. None of the other drugs that so called friends & family were yapping about showed up in the autopsy.

People have been going on and on that MJ was addicted to opiates and all these drugs...well, the autopsy doesn't show any of that.

Murray has to face the music. He fed MJ the drugs that killed him.

Back