"Curls for My Girls" shirt

I told him that girls will go crazy if he wears that shirt, I never thought it will be crazy with grief

Consider the shirt a gift from all of us, his girls. And the fact that he wore it on his last night, a secret message between Michael and you, a bond that will last forever.

"a secret message between Michael and you, a bond that will last forever."

Cris... how beutiful from you. Yes, it's "our" secret. Thank you for letting us be part of this secret of love. This make TII so personal and so close.

thanks forever!!!!

This thread is beyond beautiful...I cannot get over that t-shirt and the fact he wore it the last time he danced...Am seeing This Is It later and those scenes are gonna kill me :-(

since I know this I am so sad when he does Thriller and Earth Song that I am unable to clap after the song. I am engulfed in grief instead..He loves us so much..

Yeah, I´m willling to see it again, but I´m afraid it will break my heart even more (if it´s possible).

Thanks Cris once again, this will stay forever, you are right.

I told him that girls will go crazy if he wears that shirt, I never thought it will be crazy with grief

Consider the shirt a gift from all of us, his girls. And the fact that he wore it on his last night, a secret message between Michael and you, a bond that will last forever.
That is so incredibly sweet.... :cry:
Thankyou, so much.:hug:

I think it's the shirt that makes me cry every time that segment comes on. the first time I saw it, I just burst into tears. he really loved his fans. we love you forever and ever Mikey :(

Since i heard about the shirt everytime i see Thriller & Earth it's breaks my heart... We love Him and He loves us!! He's looking down smiling & keeping us entertained...

:cry: That is very special.

So sad..... the second time of seeing This IS IT was very emotional for me!

I am thankful that I am now at a point where I can watch MJ footage and smile instead of cry. Time does heal all wounds. I smile when I see him wearing that shirt, but it is still so surreal!!

I watched the movie for a second time yesterday. Took a closer look at the shirt. What is the motive (in the white field) underneath the letters "culrs for my girls"??

yeah same. id like to see the film again but i really dont know if i can bare it. been as depressed as u know what since i saw it last wed.

I feel you! I already watched it 5 times and I felt really closer to him! God that cant be real that he's gone! Seems like the funeral belonged to another world while I was watching TII.:no: I miss him so much I wanna go back to the cinema again!!

Thanx Cris123!! how nice of u :wub:

The most painful moment now i know this ( and I don't want to get too symbolic)

is the moment when it goes into slow motion in thriller, the angelic music comes on and even though they are ghosts it seems like angels coming down from heaven and then when you see michael outstretch his arms and look up too the light ( which could symbolise heaven and the light) it is too much to see..it always hits me that moment, that first moment they show michael and the light in the background, also there is a light that looks like a sun rising if you look closely..

his face looks out to stage as if he doesn't want to go and then up to the light and that whole moment is filmed like he is being taken away from us all...

then threatened hits and it's like we got mike here, for one more night..

it is painfully sad..that is how i see it anyway

sorry if i upset anyone

is the moment when it goes into slow motion in thriller, the angelic music comes on and even though they are ghosts it seems like angels coming down from heaven and then when you see michael outstretch his arms and look up too the light ( which could symbolise heaven and the light) it is too much to see..it always hits me that moment, that first moment they show michael and the light in the background, also there is a light that looks like a sun rising if you look closely..

his face looks out to stage as if he doesn't want to go and then up to the light and that whole moment is filmed like he is being taken away from us all...

sorry if i upset anyone

Pain pain pain. You took the words right out of my mouth...

:(

I don't even want to think about it. what if he knew? Michael was always a bit fey, I think. what if he felt something? I dunno... :(

thank you Crisa.....thank you for being the Angel of Love for so many of us.....:hug:

thank you...thank you..thank you...i ALWAYS tear up when i see that shirt :(

You know, when I gave Michael the shirt, I also gave him a few shirts for his crew, with the text "my boss is the most loved on earth. who is it?" :(
I wanted Michael to see that and feel loved and grand, as he deserved.

that is an amazing story Crisa, Thank you so much for doing this and making Michael feel loved... He is adorable and really does care about his fans :yes: :hug:

You know, when I gave Michael the shirt, I also gave him a few shirts for his crew, with the text "my boss is the most loved on earth. who is it?" :(

Oh thats so awesome Chrissy
I love you so much for doing that for Michael

Moving. That is great thank you. Could someone tell me please what motive it was on MJ's t- shirt (not the letters)? What was MJ's answer to the shirt? Did he say I am going to wear this or something?

Thank you Cris..... i feel we were always with you in that moment....
it's great!! please share with us some photos if you have them.....

vlcsnap2009110215h56m28.png

vlcsnap2009110215h57m36.png

Moving. That is great thank you. Could someone tell me please what motive it was on MJ's t- shirt (not the letters)? What was MJ's answer to the shirt? Did he say I am going to wear this or something?
they are musical notes from what i can see

sorry if i upset anyone

so true. i was thinking of that when i went to see it today. you are so right. its almost spiritual that clip

sorry if i upset anyone

I know...I was thinking the same thing :cry:
And after Threatened he turns and walks toward a cemetery
I can't watch TII one more time.

Back