"Curls for My Girls" shirt

And he had curls.. For us girls.. :( He did it for us... And we were nagging years and years on MJJF that we wanted Mike to bring back the curls.. And he did... :cry:

the minute i saw that shirt, i started crying. thriller was amazing but i just couldn't stop weeping....it just made it all seem real.

OHH...I am so sorry that you are hurting so much.....although I must say...I started bawling to at the sight of the shirt...:cry:

I love that he wore that t-shirt. Cris123, what a lasting memory that must be. He was wearing YOUR t-shirt!

yeah a lasting memory and for Chris also a total mind blower...as she is so distraught and broken....hugs to you Chris.

ya know, as good as his Billie Jean was in TII, that rotating dancing move thingie he did during Threatened on that platform is what stays with me :love:

Why was someone on the platform with him? To make sure it was safe or going over the dance? I am just wondering.

Wasn't it JUST! And they way he moved on that raising platform :dancing:

good!glad i am note alone. i hadn't seen anyone mention it but......

first the spider thing:bugeyed awesome!
then thriller dance:bugeyed awesome!
then the flying/dropping dead peeps:bugeyed kinda scarry but creative transition
then BAM!!! threatened :bugeyed and MJ :dancin: :dancing: :dance: AWESOME!!!!:bugeyed

no idea... i was wondering that too.

I wondered that too...it was almost as if they were afraid he was going to fall,,,that guy kept on trying to grab Michael's arm but Michael kept pulling away from him......oh....maybe because he didnt have his glasses on??...Maybe his vision was a Little blurry...IDK....just guessing.

does anyone know which date it was that he wore this shirt? Wondering about all the outfits actually - which night each one was.

ya know, as good as his Billie Jean was in TII, that rotating dancing move thingie he did during Threatened on that platform is what stays with me :love:

It's a hood dance! lol! Just teasing but he was getting his groove on. I love seeing MJ doing reg street dances but he make it look sooo much better :):cheeky:

I told him that girls will go crazy if he wears that shirt, I never thought it will be crazy with grief

Consider the shirt a gift from all of us, his girls. And the fact that he wore it on his last night, a secret message between Michael and you, a bond that will last forever.

Yes it was Kes...

Cris's quote from the other thread:

In his last two days in this world, I gave him two letters and two gifts: a fantasy book for him and the kids and a shirt he actually wore to rehearsals and on stage on Wednesday. Fate would have it that the last time he danced on stage he would wear a gift from fans with a message for fans

thanks Bowen!
I had no idea that was his last night! Wow. So sad and surreal to watch that now knowing he only had hours left!

Why was someone on the platform with him? To make sure it was safe or going over the dance? I am just wondering.

I think it was Travis Payne with him, and my original thought was that he was there to make sure Michael gets the timing right - as in doesn't get to the end too quickly...
But I might be wrong.

And yes - seeing the shirt Cris123 gave him has made me go all gooey inside.
Thanks for doing that Cris, it was such appropriate wording, too. as we all loved the curls so much... :cry:

I love the shirt.. and I love that Michael really wore it :heart: :cry:

I spotted the shirt! Was during Earth Song wasn't it. When i saw it, it made me very emotional, so unbelievable but very cute that he actually wore it. It is strange that he wore it on his last night, like he was meant to.

I turned to my mum at that point & told her about it and she was like "aww that is adorable." :)

this whole thing has me in pieces every time I read about it and see the film. Especially the fact that we know it was the last time he performed :(

yeah same. id like to see the film again but i really dont know if i can bare it. been as depressed as u know what since i saw it last wed.

Back