Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

Re: Liz Taylor Has Died

Elizabeth-Taylor.jpg

R.I.P DAME Elizabeth you were ALWAYS Michael's Queen of Hearts !! :angel:

article-1008305-00D2BDBC00000578-130_233x423_popup.jpg
michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg

:angel::bugeyed:no: ~ :angel:

elizabeth-taylor.jpg

I am shocked and devastated !! OMG !! Run into Michael's arms Elizabeth he is waiting!!:angel:

elizabeth_taylor_gallery_40.jpg

[YOUTUBE]ALbOIc-9XA8[/YOUTUBE]

I will always L.O.V.E you:wub::angel:

wedding.jpg

51040175.jpg

[YOUTUBE]jL2PRP1G4sA[/YOUTUBE]

always
MJ TinkerBell..:(:no::better:

I am thankful she has passed. She was in such a bad health, and it wasn't fair on her.

I am so thankful for her for being there for Michael through the bad times but all the good and best times.

Elizabeth I love you.

Last edited:

I'm so sad, my heart aches so badly, I'll miss you Elizabeth, the most beautiful woman ever... :(

Rest in internal peace Liz :(

Thank you for being there for Mike everytime he needed you , love you :(

RIP LIZ, thank you for being a loyal friend of Michael. I love you!

This world seems so empty when people like Michael and here are gone... Rest in peace Elizabeth, I'm sure you and Michael are smiling over us from Heaven!

It's moments like these when I call my loved ones and tell them that I love them and appreciate life even more than I previously did.

I just heard the news....

Sad very sad, a huge lost. A très très grande Dame. Always there for Mike, so it's hurt a lot to heard this very sad news.

RIP Liz.

Farewell, sweet Elizabeth. In a world full of darkness, you were the light that showed other the way. You selflessly helped those when they were at rock bottom. You put your health aside for other people; the most selfless thing a person can do. From the bottom of our hearts, we'll miss you.

Elizabeth was one of the most beautiful women, inside and out to ever step foot on this planet, what's more she one of the most talented actresses ever.
I can't believe she has passed, I know she's been ill for sometime, but I didn't think she would pass. Hope you guys contribute to the flowers, she was a great friend to MJ, especially when he needed someone. RIP angel :angel:

Last edited:

sooo sooo sad im going to have a lil toast to elizabeth tonight she was a remarkable woman she will b greatly missed by all xxxx
R.I.P Liz

Instead of "Liz Taylor Has Died" can it please be changed to"Liz Taylor Has Passed Away"??? Please?

Elizabeth, I Love You!!

IF it would have been the other way around.... elizabeth gone and michael alive, he would have been devastated.. knowing michael has her closest friend near him... is a good thought... Here on earth though, our hearts are aching...not having these 2 beautifull soul with us... RIP Dame Elizabeth.

:weeping:
I just heard the news, I'm so sad :( RIP Liz! Now you're in better place, with our Michael :cry:

You're always in my heart! Love you! :heart:

:angel:RIP Liz and Michael can hold hands in heaven now. 2 angels. :angel:
Love you both.

This is so sad. Many hours later and I'm unable to focus. God bless her.

Oh God ! I just hear it ! :cry: and I received it like a shock !
RIP sweet lady :angel:- God bless you :pray:

Last edited:

Change it from "Liz Taylor has died." to "Elizabeth Taylor is with Michael now."

Sad Liz is gone but I am happy to know that MJ has a loving and trusting friend with him.

In tears, I close my eyes and can see Michael, standing at the Pearly Gates, awaiting Ms. Taylor's arrival.

Me too. i'm in tears ....rip dimond.. you've been a great friend may God bless your soul.

RIP Elizabeth.

For some reason I am kinda relieved Michael isn't here to having to go through this. They are now together again and probably having a good laugh.

she has had someone to wake up to. someone to love. Michael. but now he was gone. so, perhaps, in this hateful world, she didn't have the fight in her, anymore. i believe she died of a broken heart. :(

Still can't believe it's true :( Great human being is gone. Great humanitarian, wonderful friend, real lady... :cry:
I am so thankful, you were there for Michael, Liz. :angel:

Back