Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

Re: Liz Taylor Has Died

Rest in Peace and in Heaven's tenderness dear Elisabeth, dear best friend of Michael's.
Thank you for being with us on this Planet, thank you for everything you gave, for your Love and real Beauty, for being You.
You're another part of us...
We are connected in spirit forever.
Love forever.

RIP LIZ...Michael has been waiting for you...please give him a hug.

God bless them. She will be with Michael now and they will be together. R.I.P. Elizabeth.

This is...I'm speechless...in tears...

Beautiful, sweet, lovely Ms. Taylor,
On behalf of the entire Michael Jackson fan community I thank you with all my heart, soul and being for your wonderful creative talent, for your courageous life, and most of all for being such a true, loyal, loving friend to Michael and for always being there! We have always loved, honoured, blessed you and we always will...

Thankyou for your love, courage, strength, resilience, graciousness that were always an inspiration to our beloved Michael and to all of us! You were a true survivor on Planet Earth and now you will reap your rewards in the beautiful Heavens! I won't worry about Michael now, he has you with him in heaven now...

This world will never be the same without you two, but I know both of you are in a beautiful world together and that gives me much solace. I have been starting Happy Birthdat thread in your honour for many years now and I shall continue to do so! I had always wanted to meet you and thank you personally...Hope someday soon I'll see you and we'll all be together again.

Rest in peace mam, and please receive all our love, appreciation and blessings:angel:...forever...

Last edited:

A beautiful woman with a truly selfless heart...

I wonder if Katherine will release a statement on behalf of MJ's kids and herself. She should be thankful for the true love and friendship that Liz gave MJ through his good and bad days. Liz never ever abandoned MJ like so many others did.

"She was unquestionably gorgeous. I can think of no other word to describe a combination of plentitude, frugality, abundance, tightness. She was lavish. She was a dark unyielding largesse. She was, in short, too bloody much."
-Richard Burton

""... so extraordinarily beautiful that I nearly laughed out loud... the most astonishingly self-contained, pulchritudinous, remote, removed, inaccessible woman I had ever seen... her body was a true miracle of construction and the work of an engineer of genius. It needed nothing, except itself. It was true art, I thought, executed in terms of itself. It was smitten by its own passion. I used to think things like that."
- Richard Burton

It's a hard time for us all. If you need someone to talk. I am here.

Last edited:

Very sad news :( From the beginning of the day I had been having a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen. RIP Elisabeth. You will be with your beloved friend Michael now.

:cry:

Rest In Peace Elizabeth..

This is heartbreaking. I thought she was getting better? Elizabeth always seemed to pull through :sigh:

Rest in peace, dear Elizabeth. You will be missed.

It's a hard time for us all. If you need someone to talk. I am here.
That's good to know,Same here.We all lost 2 of our favorite people within 2 years time and she suffered for a longtime.I was hoping she would be here to see justice done for Michael,I guess God needed her more and maybe she'll work her spirit to help this case and continue in her name help all the causes she tried to help.:(

Rest in peace :( Praying for her...

Very sad to hear that another icon has passed away. As a fan of Michael, I thank Elizabeth for being a true friend and always standing by him.

Very sad to hear that another icon has passed away. As a fan of Michael, I thank Elizabeth for being a true friend and always standing by him.

Me too.. she is what a true friend is about

that's sad news..... RiP, Elizabeth

and thank you for being always for Mike

:no::no::no::no::no:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
This is terrible.........

One of the most beautiful person to have ever lived.........

She's now with her soul-mate Richard Burton and her best friend Michael.......

Rest In Peace Elizabeth........And Thank You for always being there for Michael!!!!

Last edited:

Rest in peace, Dame Elizabeth. A true Legend and a true Friend!

Rest In Pure Peace.

This is such a huge loss to our world, however we now know she and Michael are together again in peace.

I send so so much MJ L.O.V.E. to our Beloved Elizabeth Taylor

Back