Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

Re: Liz Taylor Has Died

JackieJackson5
Rest in peace Elizabeth thank you for all the wonderful memories I know you've only left the physical world and that you live on forever ~ J
http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5

Thank you, Elizabeth for everything. Rest In Peace and kisses to Michael.

xx

Even though she had been ill recently, I was still shocked when I heard this news this morning. I just can't believe she's now gone. :(

Rest In Peace Liz. You will be missed.

:( She was such a strong and beautiful woman with integrity and courage. Thank you Elizabeth for being the true friend Michael needed!

I actually cried when I heard this. The last couple of days Michael has been on my mind heavily for some reason and I've shed some tears for him and then this. May she r.i.p. she was one of the best friends Michael ever had. Never turned on him, always had his back, not to mention she is one of the queens of Hollywood. Goodbye Liz.

Together, at last. R.I.P. Dame Elizabeth Taylor. May you rest in peace as you deserved to in life, with your loyal friend Michael Jackson by your side forevermore. My condolences go out to your children and those you've left behind to grieve this grave loss. Your career and your legacy will remain a shining example for those who will doubtlessly continue to cite them as their inspiration.

Thank you for all the years of wonderful friendship and solace you offered to my dearest Michael.

No! My god. It's very sad she's now gone, she'll rest is peace and she'll reunite with Michael in heaven now. I never told anybody this, but last year I predict she'll die, my prediction became wrong.

I love Elizabeth Taylor.

Why does every good people have to leave? Michael.. Now Elizabeth.. Almost all the GOOD people in his life are gone.. :cry:

I just now heard about this :( Rest in peace Elizabeth, you and Michael together again :heart:

Even though she had been ill recently, I was still shocked when I heard this news this morning. I just can't believe she's now gone. :(

Rest In Peace Liz. You will be missed.
Same here. I didn't expect it to be this searious :(

RIP,Liz...Thank u for being Mike's friend.We love you and never forget what u had done for Mike and for us.Now Mike will make u happy....

RIP Elizabeth. :sad: A woman beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. Thank you for being such a great friend to Michael for all of these years.

Rest In Peace Miss Taylor.

Such a shame for Liz to pass away my condolences to her

I forgot I like to add my drawing as a tribute to Liz.

hinata_i_love_you_by_prince_of_pop-d35rx3d.jpg

Oh no :(

RIP Liz, we truly love you.

Now she and Mike are reunited.

I had just finished listening to 'Elizabeth, I Love You' when I heard about this :(
So sad, one of Michael's few very loyal and trustworthy friends, but now at least they are back together again. R.I.P.

Pfft. This is so sad. :( Maybe this sounds strange but it feels like Michael is even 'further' away now. She was closest to Michael out of all people around him (except his children). Does anyone else feel that way?

Yes, I do.
Our memories is all we have left.
This will be more and more difficult as time goes by.
:(

Oh God, this is so sad and unexpected. I thought she was doing better again, I know she had health issues in the past but she always seemed to pull through. I wish she would have lived to see justice done for Michael, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I am not sure if heaven exists, but if it does, I hope Michael awaits her and they will finally be reunited again. I'm so grateful to Elizabeth because she showed Michael what true friendship is like and she never abandoned him. She was so beautiful and pure. I send my condoleances to her family and friends. Rest in peace Elizabeth :(

So sad.........God bless Elizabeth. One of Michael's true friends.

R.I.P Elizabeth

R.I.P. Elizabeth. Thank you for always being there for Michael. You were a loyal and true friend.

I can just imagine Michael greeting her on the doors of Heaven. They are together again. I feel comforted in the fact that Michael is not alone now. He is with a loving and true friend. God Bless you Elizabeth and Michael!

Back