Dangerous 25: what would you like to see happen? [UNCONFIRMED]

Psychoniff;4094715 said:
Why do the MJ fan community hate OTW and Thriller era? This was MJ at his best.

The MJ fan community doesn't hate any era.

Psychoniff;4094715 said:

Woah woah woah..... Woooaaaahhhh, easy horsey. Where on earth did you get that idea?

Psychoniff;4094715 said:

I don't see anyone hating the OTW or Thriller era, I just think many fans prefer later eras, that's all :)

Doggone;4094663 said:
Because it seems that Will You Be There is being lip synced

I think this was the only time MJ sang live ‘Will You Be There’ (apart from rehearsals):

[video=youtube;vmF9E_JcdKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmF9E_JcdKE[/video]

I wish that Michael would have sung Will You Be There in concert. Even if it was only just once.

Psychoniff;4094715 said:
Why do the MJ fan community hate OTW and Thriller era?

joker_notsureifserious.jpg

mj_frenzy;4094733 said:
I think this was the only time MJ sang live ‘Will You Be There’ (apart from rehearsals):

[video=youtube;vmF9E_JcdKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmF9E_JcdKE[/video]

my favorite part of one of my favorite songs.. this still gives me goosebumps:heart:

analogue;4094735 said:
I wish that Michael would have sung Will You Be There in concert. Even if it was only just once.

Me too! I really love some of the spontaneous stuff he does in this rehearsal, makes me wonder where the song would've 'taken him' if he would've gone all out in a live performance
[video=youtube;Bu6lXtmO6o8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6lXtmO6o8[/video]

analogue;4094825 said:
Sounds lip synced to me

From my understanding, he always lip sang the song until the second spin and break down in backround vocalists "yeah / make that change / man in the mirror" solo, to which MJ would come in with his live ad-lib for the last 2ish minutes of the song :)

Last edited:
Hess;4094120 said:
I really really hope for a Dangerous doc too. - I suppose there are much more studio footage from Dangerous (1991) than from Off The Wall (1979) - so if Spike Lee also makes the D25 doc - I really hope for much more studio footage.

Imagine seeing MJ record Who Is It, Will You Be There, Gone Too Soon, Heal the World, Give Into Me, Black or White - and the other classics.

A large part of that kind of footage is shown exclusively (& at a high price) to an audience of 45-50 people by Sundberg during his seminars that take place every now & then...

It goes without saying that the millions of MJ fans deserve more that this, so a DVD with that kind of studio footage should get an official release.

TinnyandOdd;4094846 said:
From my understanding, he always lip sang the song until the second spin and break down in backround vocalists "yeah / make that change / man in the mirror" solo, to which MJ would come in with his live ad-lib for the last 2ish minutes of the song :)

With the exception of Munich when MJ sang live the first, few words of ‘Man in the Mirror’:

[video=youtube;CRuUAjGPqpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuUAjGPqpM[/video]

Psychoniff;4094715 said:

Lol where did that come from?

Galactus123;4094889 said:
He starts sining live around 5:15. You can hear that he sang over the playback then.

Actually he starts singing live before that. At 4:30 :)

Themidwestcowboy;4094916 said:
Actually he starts singing live before that. At 4:30 :)

Actually no. He started singing live at that point on Bad Tour. On Dangerous Tour he started singing later. Check Bucharest for example :)

Galactus123;4094919 said:
Actually no. He started singing live at that point on Bad Tour. On Dangerous Tour he started singing later. Check Bucharest for example :)

Are we talking about the same video? I'm talking about the video MJ Frenzy posted. Also theres a difference between the amount of live singing on MITM if you compare the early shows (Munich,Monza,Stockholm), to the later shows (Madrid,Bucharest,Tokyo). He sung MITM live earlier at the beginning of the tour.

As for the Video posted by MJ Frenzy

[video=youtube;CRuUAjGPqpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuUAjGPqpM[/video]

You can clearly hear that he comes in in 4:30 cause the playbacks cuts off and the microphone feed is too low but adjusts rather quickly. If that doesn't convince you then listen to him adlibbing on that part as well (Hoo, Hee, you know it)

I must say his voice on the early shows (Munich in particular) was outstanding!

Edit: Oh I am so sorry! I see now that you were talking about Mexico and not Munich. My apologies!

I think that it would be interesting to know from which earlier ‘Dangerous’ concert they chose the part with the girl (during ‘She’s out of my Life’) that replaced the original one in Bucharest.

mj_frenzy;4095081 said:
I think that it would be interesting to know from which earlier ‘Dangerous’ concert they chose the part with the girl (during ‘She’s out of my Life’) that replaced the original one in Bucharest.
this girl is from Frankfurt, check an amateur footage
ezgif-770100263.gif

Last edited:
Dudex;4095095 said:
this girl is from Frankfurt, check an amateur footage
ezgif-770100263.gif

The girl is from the concert in Frankfurt (28.08.1992).

Thank you!

Last edited:
I think a ''Best Of The Dangerous Tour'' Blu Ray/DVD would work best.

analogue;4095152 said:
I think a ''Best Of The Dangerous Tour'' Blu Ray/DVD would work best.

In this case, they should make it clear to which concerts (or dates) each live clip belongs to.

I am really interested in seeing the Cardiff concert (August 5, 1992) because it was different from all the other ‘Dangerous’ shows.

Due to heavy rain, the stage needed to be cleaned many times (during the show) & MJ while was waiting he interacted a lot with the fans...

I post a snippet of the first ‘Dangerous’ concert in Munich.

It was taken from a Greek channel (the commentator does not say something out of the ordinary apart from the fact that the costumes weighed almost 2 tons):

[video=youtube;fkmF-aXW4m4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmF-aXW4m4[/video]

Last edited:
mj_frenzy;4095289 said:
In this case, they should make it clear to which concerts (or dates) each live clip belongs to.

I agree. If they were to do a ''best of'' Blu Ray, then they should be honest about it

I don't mean to be the constant messenger of bad news, because I think it's great that we're all discussing what we'd like to see next year, but I'm hoping desperately that we're all keeping our expectations in check.

I've seen fans express their own desired plans for what they would like to see for a project, only to be shattered and furious when it doesn't happen. More than enough fans were angry to "only" get six new songs on Bad 25 despite the fact that that's more new music than Michael gave us himself between 2002 and 2009.

The harsh truth is that there's a slight chance Dangerous 25 might not happen for a plethora of reasons. There's an even lesser chance that we'll be getting any new concert alongside it - I'll be genuinely shocked if that occurs.

I don't mean to stunt the ongoing conversations. I just want to make sure next year, whatever happens, I don't see fans coming in and getting upset because their own picture perfect idea of a project didn't happen.

I would absolutely LOVE to have a live cd of the Dangerous tour. I have the Bucharest concert on cd and would be absolutely amazing to have it in high quality, soundboard quality. I think the Dangerous tour had by far the best band out of all of his tours.

AlwaysThere;4096138 said:
I don't mean to be the constant messenger of bad news, because I think it's great that we're all discussing what we'd like to see next year, but I'm hoping desperately that we're all keeping our expectations in check.

I've seen fans express their own desired plans for what they would like to see for a project, only to be shattered and furious when it doesn't happen. More than enough fans were angry to "only" get six new songs on Bad 25 despite the fact that that's more new music than Michael gave us himself between 2002 and 2009.

The harsh truth is that there's a slight chance Dangerous 25 might not happen for a plethora of reasons. There's an even lesser chance that we'll be getting any new concert alongside it - I'll be genuinely shocked if that occurs.

I don't mean to stunt the ongoing conversations. I just want to make sure next year, whatever happens, I don't see fans coming in and getting upset because their own picture perfect idea of a project didn't happen.

There seems to be a big anticipation/excitement from the fans, probably even bigger than the ‘BAD 25’, regarding a live ‘Dangerous Tour’ official DVD.

I hope this will play a role in the forthcoming ‘Dangerous 25’ release.

Back