Dangerous Tour outfit or HIStory Tour outfit?

Dangerous Tour Outfit or HIStory outfit?

• Dangerous Tour Outfit

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • HIStory Tour Outfit

Votes: 136 67.7%

• Total voters
He looks so cool in the Jam outfits.
But at HIStory, he seems so MIGHTY! Bigger than big. Love all those things on his legs and arms, just so cool.

Jam, I really love the green jacket and the militarybands over his body.

Well.. My vote goes for.......... HIStory!

I think I def took that the wrong way. Or maybe not, maybe that's what you meant? lmfao
My mind, once again in the gutter.

I like Dangerous Tour outfit very much, but I'd rather choose HIStory Tour outfit. The Gold Pants!!!
It, however, was a difficult choice because each has something attractive in its own way...

A thong??........mj wore a thong in one of his costumes.....am i missing something here :blink:
thong meaning...look at YOUR siggy...the middle one...Michael in the gold shirt..well when he turns around it is a thong. ..:cheeky:

thong meaning...look at YOUR siggy...the middle one...Michael in the gold shirt..well when he turns around it is a thong. ..:cheeky:

:lmao:

Her siggy is one of my favorite photos of Michael. However, I never look at the phote in THAT way... I just find he's simply gorgeous in jeans.

Thank you so much for pointing his sexiness out... Michael did look great in jeans...

Back to the outfits, I love both. I guess I'm in the minority here. I actually love his Dangerous outfit. It accentuates his perfect body line beautifully. One can see his broad shoulder, tiny waist, toned arms and round butt in full glory. Eventhough he's fully clothed, it screamed SEXY.

When I watch Live in Bucharest now, I still can't believe the concert was held in 1992, almost 20 years ago, because the whole concert looks timeless. Everything from the outfit to the stage design is timeless. The only thing that tells its age is the audience's hairstyles.

Artists thesedays should take a note from Michael. One doesn't need to be half naked to look sexy, sexiness is from within.

Dangerous outfit: I love golden fencing suit he wore in dangerous tour.
I love fencing as a sport, and MJJ looked so sexy. I love history outfit, as well. Overall, I love toaster jump in opening of the dangerous tour, so for me is dangerous outfit, because he was dangerous all the way...
The outfit accentuated, his body figure (especially his front and rear) perfectly, and was very daring at the time...Still is.
I can't imagine, any artist nowadays wearing the golden fencing suit, and make me....:jump1:

orig-3475531.jpg

Dangerous, although the golden pants are stiff competition lol

Gold pants just has a league of it's own lol

There is something unique that appeals to you, hey! :love:

Never liked the HIStory outfit that much. Probably because the so called "GOLD PANTS" are too revealing and I'm not interested in man because i am one. So i don't really like to see Michael's whole package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the Dangerous outfit - the sparkly military jacket that he wears is fab, but the golden leotard..hm..!

Whoever thought of the gold pants is a genius.

SideArse.jpg

images-1.jpg

1c7af58f.jpg

I like the black jacket with golden belts. I don't like the costume of the HIstory World Tour without armor

Back