Describing our beloved in just one word

the word that comes to mind for me, is saint.

there have been many who have been canonized. and, some who have been described, to the point, in the media, where they had a reputation..such as Mother Teresa. but they did get to be in the shadows..even with Mother Teresa's fame, i never really saw much about her. you have the feeling when something is right, unless you are wired wrong. i could feel that mother Teresa, was the real deal, though she remained in the shadows, away from the white hot spot light, for the majority of her life.

people say you have a choice in what to be, for your life. but if you look at yourself, closely, no you don't, because you are born able to do certain things, and not able to do certain things. i don't know of too many people who didn't wish they were something that they were not.

Michael, therefore, didn't choose to be in the white hot spotlight. when you have that kind of megawatt talent, a lot of people, who are more influential and stronger than you, are going to force you into a situation for their gain. as i remember, Michael just wanted to sing for his family, and be part of what was going on in his family's living room. but when he opened his mouth to sing, much stronger personalities saw what was there, and took over.

even if you are meant to do something different, circumstances can dictate your direction.

so..Michael's talent was bigger than this planet. the spotlight was going to find HIM. even though he was a Houdini at hiding, he never could really hide. if there was EVER a real chance that he misstepped, it really would be caught, by EVERYONE. he had no choice. so, Mother Teresa had something he did NOT have. MUCH more scrutiny. with that in mind, even if i was truly wired wrong, i truly believe that, something had to be more than wrong, with anybody who saw Michael, as less than a saint. the things he did, were obvious. and they were right. and they made nature sing. and the tiny children of the world(that didn't hear a word from a corrupt adult's mouth) knew it.

his saintly ways were so obvious..they were extreme.

so, for me to discover that any person could see it any differently, truly put me in a twighlight zone..and made me severely question the human mind, and be afraid to study psychology.

but it's true. i wake up everyday, and the media reminds me, that i'm not just having a nightmare. they truly think the things they think. and right along with them..the haters.

yes..some people have an attitude that lends itself to wondering about them as a whole..but Michael's attitude, left no room for margin of error. there was no doubt. and, truthfully, attitude really does determine a person's nature. his attitude always had a halo around it. and everything else about him could NOT help, but follow.

so..for those who think otherwise than the halo, where MJ is concerned...i gotta wonder, if fire was set to your soul, and it was singed, beyond feeling. and for your soul to be there, is truly the tragic thing..even more tragic than Michael dying.

and Michael dying, is the tragedy of my life.

Back