dewey is in the HOT SEAT!

:hiya: Daz! He's doing great now; his medication has controlled his seizures very well...he was diagnosed with epilepsy that day.

My day is going very well. I'm glad it's Friday.

Biggest lie? When my brother said he was rehabilitated of his drug addiction, after a year of therapy. He's better now, but not back then. (Several years ago.)

Me? Time Magazine Person of the Year? I can't imagine it, really. Last night, I watched a documentary of Eunice Kennedy Shriver and her role in developing the Special Olympics...it's growth globally...now that is an amazing achievement. :yes:

He's doing great now; his medication has controlled his seizures very well...he was diagnosed with epilepsy that day.

Oh,
:bugeyed Well, thx for the Meds hey! :blush:

More questions? :D

What are you MOST proud of in your life?

What do you HOPE to be doing 5 years from NOW?

LOVE or MONEY?

:blush:

Oh, [/FONT][/COLOR]
What are you MOST proud of in your life?

What do you HOPE to be doing 5 years from NOW?

LOVE or MONEY?

:blush:

I am most proud of my children. :yes: Sometimes I think I've gotten it all wrong with them as a Mom, but they're turning out just fine.

Five years from now... I'll most likely still be working at the library. I'm hoping to win the lottery and write a book, but, I'm betting on the library. :laugh: It's all good.

Love, love, love. Michael believed it was the most important. :heart:

More... :D

What are the 5 Important things you would include in your 'daily' TO DO list?

What makes you smile?

That was a rap :D

Daz, I will consider these questions and add to this post later. Gotta do some thinkin' first. :D

Five important things on my daily to-do list:
1. Pray
2. Hug my kids
3. Visit MJJC
4. Drink coffee (but only one cup)
5. Brush my teeth :lol: No, I'm joking. It would be awesome if I could write a part of my MJ story every day, but it seems I've abandoned it...:(

These things make me smile:
1. Michael
2. My husband and kids
3. Cats/kittens
4. Jimmy Fallon
5. Watching my youngest boy do this:

Last edited:
Back