dewey is in the HOT SEAT!

I took a year off after graduation, didn't have a specific college in mind, and when I finally did get to college, I didn't take band; I guess I felt I accomplished good things in high school with it (competitions and marching) and had no future plans for it; I focused more on ideas and authors and words...sometimes I wish I would've continued but, it was so long ago and...life's been just fine without it. (It's like riding a bike, you never forget how...I can still play, but not like back then. :D)

I think playing an instrument is cool. I play the guitar, but frankly, I suck. :rofl: I wish schools here emphasized teaching an instrument more. Here, you have to take private lessons or teach yourself.

What was your greatest achievement in your life so far?

Motherhood, definitely. :yes:

And I know everybody says this, but I'd love to write a book about Michael and publish it. My next greatest achievement, hopefully.

Write a book? Why not? There aren't nearly enough books on MJ. Good ones anyway. Do you have a particular focus for the book?

I've already written a little bit, but it's certainly not ready for the light of day or the public eye. Biographical fiction. Imagining various events in his life, written beautifully. :blush:

That sounds very interesting. Have you thought of any particular events you would like to write beautifully? :D

I've already written a little bit, but it's certainly not ready for the light of day or the public eye. Biographical fiction. Imagining various events in his life, written beautifully. :blush:

:clap: sounds intriguing. Enjoy writing!

Yeash, we do need POSITIVE stuff published about Michael :wub:

That sounds very interesting. Have you thought of any particular events you would like to write beautifully? :D

Yes, and that's the hard part. What to include. How to write it. I apologize for being vague.

No worries. It's understandable. :) Well, let us know when you finish it. :)

I'm sure you'll find your way with it. Perhaps it will write itself (so to speak) through you.
What gave you the drive to write the book?

I've always been able to write in some form. Words are my thing. :laugh: I have a Bachelor's degree in English Literature. And ever since Michael died, the ambition, I guess, to write his life is very, very strong. It's just taken me FOREVER to write it down, get it out of my head... :blush:

NEW 'brainbreakers' :lol:

What can happen in a second?

Your houseplant (if you have any or just imagine you have one then ;) ) is dying, Tell it WHY it needs to live?

The worst dinner :puke: you ever had?

Describe something you wanted badly and once you got it, never used...

NEW 'brainbreakers' :lol:

What can happen in a second?

Your houseplant (if you have any or just imagine you have one then ;) ) is dying, Tell it WHY it needs to live?

The worst dinner :puke: you ever had?

Describe something you wanted badly and once you got it, never used...

Hmmm. Life changing events can happen in a second.

Dear [imagined] philodendron,
A very, very good reason to go on with your lovely plant life is hearing Earth Song sung by Michael Jackson. Here, lemme give you a drink of water while I play it for you. Soak up the sunshine. It'll be okay.

Worst dinner? :scratch: Really tough roast beef. (Chewing forever, then...spitting it out. ) Yuck.

And, I honestly cannot think of anything I've wanted badly and never used.

Since you have a degree in English Literature, who is your favorite English author? :D

I'm not sure. :lol: Everything from back then is a hazy blur. I remember taking a Chaucer course and a Shakespearean drama course where I had to memorize lines and deliver them onstage...:scare2: I actually got a C in Grammar. We had to diagram the Preamble of the Constitution for the final exam. :eek: But, I also enjoyed American Lit as well. So many papers... I was glad to focus on Library and Information Science for my Masters. History of libraries, reference, children's literature, collection development, MARC records, the DDC...

Last edited:
Oh, how cool. I love theater. :D I would have loved your Shakespearean course. :lol:

But I didn't necessarily mean which one was your favorite to study. Just which is your favorite as an author. :D

Same answer still applies. :laugh: Charlotte and Emily Bronte come to mind.

I don't think I have read any of their books. But Jane Eyre has been on my to do list for ages.

Hey Dewey :ciao:

What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

The toy you most treasure?

:hiya:

Hey Dewey :ciao:

What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?

If I wasn't on this forum? Probably writing a Michael Jackson book. :laugh:

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

Having to sell a house I absolutely loved to move to a place I don't absolutely love. It's effected my emotional well being for quite a while now. That's all a I want to say about that. :(

The toy you most treasure?

I have a Millennium Princess Barbie still in the package; bought late 1999.

Aww, that is indeed a tough choice :better: Take care!

I know moving is never fun. It took me years to get settled in my new place too :blush:

Go ahead on writing that MJ book though :D

The Immortal World Tour in February 2012. :kickass: Before that, Carrot Top, Céline Dion in Las Vegas, 2007.

Time for more questions:

If you wish, please describe a scene that is 'embedded' in your brain in detail and why it remains there?

You are a superhero. What powers do you have and how do you use them?

if you would write a message in a bottle, what would it say?

Yay, more questions! :jump:

1. A scene embedded in my brain forever is witnessing my oldest son having not one, but four seizures in one day. :( I was terrified beyond words.

2. I really am Bat Girl. I hide my true identity as a mild mannered librarian. I have super power writing skills and I know the contents of every book ever written and published and catalogued. :laugh: Because knowledge is power. People are intrigued and annoyed by this. (OMG, I'm joking.)

3. My message in a bottle would start out with "Dear Michael." My fondest wish is that he really would actually read it some day. :blush:

Oh dear, I do hope your son is okay! :better:I'm sure it must have been 'heartwrenching' to witness it. :mello:

More questions?

How was your day today?

What is the BIGGEST lie someone ever told you?

TIME magazine has just named you "Person of the year" WHY?

Back