Did anyone hear the new snippet of a song that supposedly leaked called Soldier Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get the tracks soon, as we can see, snippets are coming.

Patience is a virtue.

This song is obviously a Cascio one, unless will.i.am has done a batch of songs with Malachi as well.

Water snippets leaked, If someone finds them please post the link here, thanks!

Those two guys have all the Cascio songs, they talked about Water and they posted 2 snippets before.. But they removed it already..

i'd be interested in hearing the snippets as well, if anyone comes across them please pm me, i'll do likewise ;)

unreleased track from 2000 period in the vein of sttr .....so keep voting everyone! so i guess i just answered my own question and it won't be Soldier Boy. at least i think.

Last edited:
Will it be Premiered at exactly 7PM because I gotta go out at 7:30 and I don't wanna miss it. :(

If this is yet another Cascio track, unless it's Michael this time in it, I'm not looking forward to it. ..

If this is yet another Cascio track, unless it's Michael this time in it, I'm not looking forward to it. ..

nope doubt it is....it was mentioned that it's from 2000 era and is a full, completed track.

Last edited:
Wait, it's going to be premiered where exactly?

It is indeed not "Still the King", "Still the King" was mentioned by will.i.am as being like this massive song with lots of musicians on it, just an epic song. Nothing about the production screams will.i.am too. I'm sure you guys are familiar with some of his work, it's all over the radio. ;)

Not to mentiont the fact that it is clearly a Cascio track. Regardless of who you think the person singing is, it's that same voice that sung he's Michael Jackson. michaeljackson123abc must be confused.

I'm looking forward to this song on Friday .. anyone know where it's come from. Hopefully NOT the Cascios! eek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back